One total for Wednesday 3-25-09

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: One total for Wednesday 3-25-09

Good luck Junk...on this one and 2 other overs for tonight. :+clueless

munson15

I want winners...

If so, that will get you very time. 8 in two minutes sounds unreasonably high.

munson15

I want winners...

Being a glutton for punishment, I just checked and sure enough, there were 7 missed FT's in the last 2:16, not to mention 7 turnovers and 5 missed FG's in the last 90 seconds. This is besides the FT's!!:devil:

authenticswing

EOG Member

Actually it was 7 in 2:15 according to play-by-play. Tough to lose by 3 with 7 missed free throws in 2:15.

authenticswing

EOG Member

Being a glutton for punishment, I just checked and sure enough, there were 7 missed FT's in the last 2:16, not to mention 7 turnovers and 5 missed FG's in the last 90 seconds. This is besides the FT's!!:devil:

beat me to it!

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

5 by the Cats. unreal...getting a lot of shit dealt to me tonight on top of getting AA cracked by some donk pushing all in with A2 os with one of the higher stacks.

munson15

I want winners...

5 by the Cats. unreal...getting a lot of shit dealt to me tonight on top of getting AA cracked by some donk pushing all in with A2 os with one of the higher stacks.
I would think the bad beat in poker is worse because it's more personal since you make the decisions that lead up to the endgame. Haven't played in a while and have no desire to since I have the world's worst luck with cards.