New to Forum...

WhiskeyShooter

EOG Member
I have been watching everyone for some time now and have learned a lot and tought I would start to contribute to the conversation. I have all the majors outside of hockey. I have two plays that I like tonight. There are several that look tempting to me, but only two that I will play at this time.

3 Units Milwaukee +4
I do not see the Raptors winning this game big. Miwaukee has stuggle as late ATS, but tonight are playing a team that they have beat by 10 and 11 their last two meetings. I am not saying that they Bucks will win tonight, but I like the 4 points here. I look for Sessions to play better then he has with his recent woes. Sessions will take the Raptors by suprise and keep them in this game and possibly win the SU.

3 Units Knick -6
Knicks have also been struggling lately and have not been as exciting as they were in the recent stretch. Tonight we will see an exciting game with the Knicks running away in the end. This Knicks lost to the Clippers in OT earlier this year in a close game...tonight knicks start firing again with a little revenge and win this one going away. I was going to make this game a larger play, but then again it is the Knicks. :+textinb3

I like Nets tonight as well...Cavs have not been covering recently at home and 12 1/2 is a lot of point to be giving a team that is fighting to get in the playoffs, but do not think I will be playing this one....King James is due to go off soon.

BOL to everyone tonight and I look forward to working with all you to find winners in the future.

WhiskeyShooter

EOG Member
Re: New to Forum...

Still a lot of time left, but not looking very good. Craptors have opened a can of woop ass on the Bucks....

Anyone have thoughts on the second half?

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran
Re: New to Forum...

you will win in long run if you stay around this site, a lot of knowledge in these forums..but i wish you best of luck..

i personally find that nba lines are very tough