Calling All Posters and Shrink!!!! ODU??? Parlay Hedge..

Mammon

EOG Master
Goddamn, are they going to win??? I may be in a big fix here. Will ODU win straight up thursday. Also I need feedback fast. I'll be at work leaving at 930 am but will be able to read the forums on my phone till about 4pm. I got credit to hedge so that is not a problem although it is going to be mostly credit since my accounts have tanked a lot. And I bet this drunk last night after losing a lot of money so forgive me. Well here it is and 5 Dimes listed the game for today(wed) at the time not Thursday. Could go small with ml hedge or bigger for middle, etc...

<TABLE class=Grid cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class="NonAlt "><TD class=NoWrap>30637157-1*</TD><TD>3/25/09 12:25am</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$500.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$14,683.02*</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>9 Team Parlay</TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>3/25/09 7:05pm NBA Basketball 662 Philadelphia 76ers -4 -390</SPAN> <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Minnesota Timberwolves </TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>3/25/09 7:05pm NBA Basketball 664 Toronto Raptors -2 -130</SPAN> <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Milwaukee Bucks </TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>3/25/09 7:00pm NCAA Basketball 684 Notre Dame -145</SPAN> <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Kentucky </TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>3/25/09 8:05pm NCAA Basketball 696 Bradley -235</SPAN> <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Pacific </TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>3/25/09 7:00pm NCAA Basketball 698 Old Dominion -275</SPAN> <SMALL>vs</SMALL> James Madison </TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>3/25/09 7:05pm MLB Baseball 916 Tampa Bay Rays -145</SPAN> <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Pittsburgh Pirates (Fixed Price)</TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>3/25/09 4:05pm MLB Baseball 920 Los Angeles Angels -140</SPAN> <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Colorado Rockies (Fixed Price)</TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>3/25/09 2:15pm WTA Tennis 254 Daniela Hantuchova -445</SPAN> <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Melanie Oudin </TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>3/25/09 11:15am WTA Tennis 262 Samantha Stosur -580</SPAN> <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Sofia Arvidsson </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Calling All Posters and Shrink!!!! ODU??? Parlay Hedge..

Why hedge at all??

You have been winning a shitload lately, who needs to hedge.

PO69

EOG Master

5dimes will allow you bet alternate lines on a parlay 1 day early?????? I dont play at 5dimes, but I might have to call bullshit on that

Mammon

EOG Master

I want the CBB Gurus to say that they will win, And I really lost a lot yesterday so there will be a hedge.

Mammon

EOG Master

5dimes will allow you bet alternate lines on a parlay 1 day early?????? I dont play at 5dimes, but I might have to call bullshit on that

its a ml and they fucked up listing it for today

PO69

EOG Master

Well it was midnight! You are going to tell me that they allow you to BUY 4-5 points overnight in a parlay?????

How convenient is it that the game didnt cover the actual spread on Philly!

Timetopay

EOG Master

put 2500 on madison moneyline

win 5k or 12k and be happy

Mammon

EOG Master

Well it was midnight! You are going to tell me that they allow you to BUY 4-5 points overnight in a parlay?????

How convenient is it that the game didnt cover the actual spread on Philly!

I bet that because there were no moneylines up for the nba last night. I paid dearly for it as it was not much more to get the game ml today. And if there is a point spead up at 5 dimes you can buy points.

PO69

EOG Master

I dont play at 5dimes so I would not have known. Maybe I need to play there though

Mammon

EOG Master

I dont play at 5dimes so I would not have known. Maybe I need to play there though

Highly reccommend it! Also if you bet stuff that has limits like Euro Baskets or whatever you can bypass limits in parlays buying points,, but its more expensive.

Mammon

EOG Master

Love to have the ODU part cancelled due to wrong date but I would feel like a bitch asking for that.

Mammon

EOG Master

15,183.02 times 275 divided by 375 -500
=
10634.21 +the 500 bet

PO69

EOG Master

No you dont have a case for a cancelled bet, unless they cancel the WHOLE bet which is what they could very well do! I wouldnt say anything

Timetopay

EOG Master

I would email them or call.

If it was PO he would freerollem and call if it loses and bitch about the wrong night.

I would say contact them and they probably cancel the game

Timetopay

EOG Master

No you dont have a case for a cancelled bet, unless they cancel the WHOLE bet which is what they could very well do! I wouldnt say anything

are u nuts? Why in the fuck would they cancel the whole parlay?

That is the worst advice ever given to someone with some decent cash on the line

Mammon

EOG Master

They say it was rescheduled so no void on the play and its pending.

WVU

EOG Master

good luck on this dude. Nice parlay. Let this shit ride. You play stuff like this all the time. You can handle the variance

Mammon

EOG Master

good luck on this dude. Nice parlay. Let this shit ride. You play stuff like this all the time. You can handle the variance

I had 30 k offshore now down to 3k thanks to Sharks +1.5 win.. could have been 1k. But I did collect 10k in the last 2 weeks. Big asss Variance and don't feel like ever again going to western union or the like. I can now hedge offshore but that will mean I have to take the day off Thursday except small bets and wait for the hedge which I guess is fine. I can keep the 10k now..

Mammon

EOG Master

1k JMU +245

1k Jmu +8 -140

for now.

mofome

Banned

wow mamon!!!!! nice shit man! holy crap.

Mammon

EOG Master

:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

mofome

Banned

you're the man brother. no doubt about it.

Mammon

EOG Master

Love Nova and the Suns

hence another long shot to celebrate the win while looking for a bigger safer bet:

<TABLE class=Grid cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class="NonAlt "><TD class=NoWrap>30681779-1</TD><TD>3/26/09 8:45pm</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$500.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$22,308.25</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>5 Team Parlay</TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>3/26/09 10:35pm NBA Basketball 805 Phoenix Suns +230</SPAN> <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Portland Trailblazers </TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>3/26/09 7:35pm NBA Basketball 801 Los Angeles Lakers 2nd Half -7? -110</SPAN> <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Detroit Pistons </TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>3/26/09 9:55pm NCAA Basketball 807 Villanova +125</SPAN> <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Duke </TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>3/26/09 9:35pm NCAA Basketball 812 Memphis U -210</SPAN> <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Missouri </TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>3/26/09 10:05pm NHL Hockey 65 Edmonton (1st 60 min) -? +118</SPAN> <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Phoenix (1st 60 min)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

man i wish i had money to play pars like that. wow.

BOL to you!

Mammon

EOG Master

<TABLE class=Grid cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class="NonAlt "><TD class=NoWrap>30684296-1</TD><TD>3/26/09 9:22pm</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$3,000.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$5,119.05</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>3 Team Parlay</TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>3/26/09 10:35pm NBA Basketball 805 Phoenix Suns +10 -240</SPAN> <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Portland Trailblazers </TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>3/26/09 9:55pm NCAA Basketball 807 Villanova +8 -340</SPAN> <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Duke </TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>3/26/09 9:45pm NCAA Basketball 812 Memphis U -210</SPAN> <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Missouri </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Mammon

EOG Master

Last post and no new parlays here. I'll start new threads etc. but damn sure will be back with some more wins here to gleeeee I hope.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Nice...good luck mamon.