Ebay Issue

Timetopay

EOG Master
Fellas need some help and tell me if there is anything I can do.

I been with Ebay a few years and have done about 20 or 25 transactions.

In Jan I sold some things that were sitting around my office getting no use. I had two almost brand new phones and listed them seperate on there.

Same bastard bought both.

He pays on Jan 21. I ship out and he receives on Jan 30th.

I email him asking to leave feedback and let me know if any problems. Never hear from him and never get feedback but fuck it who cares.

March 16th comes and guy sends me an email(that I find in my spam now) that says for one of the phones he didnt get the fucking adapter for the power. On March 18th not even 48 hours later he blast me with two negative feedbacks.

Is this possible?Can someone bury you like that 2 months later. I have no fucking idea if the cord was in but how the fuck does it take almost 2 months for someone to figure that out and atleast not try to contact me a little harder before burying me.

Will Ebay do anything to look into the situation and remove the marks?2348ji23e

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: Ebay Issue

They changed now how feedback works which blows. As a seller you use to be able to counter with your feedback. Now only the seller gets feedback. Winkyduck will know how long you can leave feedback up till. Two months seems like a really long time to me. I would email ebay and see what they can do as that seems very unfair.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Wasnt officially 60 days so guy buried me right in time. Think it would go from date sold which was Jan 21 to March 18 day of left feedback.

Cocksucker.

Already just buried him in a fuck laden email so I may end up dead over a power cord

Get ahold of WVU, he has this deal where you can have like 200 ebay accounts...so you can wipe your slate clean after each ordeal like this.

nhoj

EOG Enthusiast

Feedback is so overated. What til he gets a refund from paypal then you will really be pissed. Ebay sucks and has gone down hill since the day they change where a seler can no longer leave a negative feedback I have been held hostage by a ton of buyers.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Since I cant leave him bad feeback on this transaction I have figured out a little plan.

NExt thing he sell I will win the bid.

After a few days I am burying him with the no communication never sent item negative feedback

If he's smart he'll block you.

Ebay has become pro-buyer to a fault... You can buy pretty much anything on there and completely screw the seller.

Since I cant leave him bad feeback on this transaction I have figured out a little plan.

NExt thing he sell I will win the bid.

After a few days I am burying him with the no communication never sent item negative feedback

Dude, you are a twisted fuck

I like it

Fellas need some help and tell me if there is anything I can do.

I been with Ebay a few years and have done about 20 or 25 transactions.

In Jan I sold some things that were sitting around my office getting no use. I had two almost brand new phones and listed them seperate on there.

Same bastard bought both.

He pays on Jan 21. I ship out and he receives on Jan 30th.

I email him asking to leave feedback and let me know if any problems. Never hear from him and never get feedback but fuck it who cares.

March 16th comes and guy sends me an email(that I find in my spam now) that says for one of the phones he didnt get the fucking adapter for the power. On March 18th not even 48 hours later he blast me with two negative feedbacks.

Is this possible?Can someone bury you like that 2 months later. I have no fucking idea if the cord was in but how the fuck does it take almost 2 months for someone to figure that out and atleast not try to contact me a little harder before burying me.

Will Ebay do anything to look into the situation and remove the marks?2348ji23e

Contact EBAY, they will work with you. They are on your side for the most part!

Timetopay

EOG Master

Dude, you are a twisted fuck

I like it

12io4j2w90

Dude if the cock sucker would have written me over a few weeks and I ignored I would understand.

This piece of shit burys me in 2 days on TWO feedbacks not even just one.

Fuck him. He can block me and I will get a friend to do it or start a new account.

No way he gets away with it:suit:

WVU

EOG Master

TTP, is it possible the guy did email you 2 months ago? After all, you found this one in your spambox.

March 16th comes and guy sends me an email(that I find in my spam now) that says for one of the phones he didnt get the fucking adapter for the power. On March 18th not even 48 hours later he blast me with two negative feedbacks

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP, is it possible the guy did email you 2 months ago? After all, you found this one in your spambox.

March 16th comes and guy sends me an email(that I find in my spam now) that says for one of the phones he didnt get the fucking adapter for the power. On March 18th not even 48 hours later he blast me with two negative feedbacks

Not at all. Already went through them to make sure and he already admitted stuff came up and he didnt have time to look at the merchandise.

He wants to resolve now that we cant get the feedback off(i think)

wholly fuck. I really think a common sense/decency class has to be taught to some folks