Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Mo send me your paypal and I will ship

Thanks

Could you send a check instead by any chance. I don't really use paypal. My mom has some account with my email addy. I don't know how to get the money out and I don't use it ever.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Seems simple then.

Get two guys to hold the cash. TN wants to do paypal too and maybe others.

mofome

Banned

for fees, why cant people just send money? Whats difficult? You send a check. People complain way too much.

tripp

EOG Master

for fees, why cant people just send money? Whats difficult? You send a check. People complain way too much.

i don't think anyone's complaining here, it's just easier for some to send the money via paypal.

mofome

Banned

yeah but its not hard to send a check. how easy does it need to be? takes 1 minute to write a check and send it out.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Why is everything Mo way or the highway?

Seems simple and no one is complaining.

Numerous people want to do paypal. One guy holds paypal one hold check and cash.

Seems easy.

Numerous people want to do paypal. One guy holds paypal one hold check and cash.

Seems easy.

Mo in the prehistoric days with checks. 2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

Seems easy.

What in the world are you talking about. All ive tried to do is cater to all of you. What kind of nonsense is that? I paid for the league, i text/call people all day to get the draft done. I let you guys come up with your payouts, i like all or nothing but its not my way. People are strange.

just send the paypal

volsmet@hotmail.com

let me know who is from.

later

rjt721

EOG Master

I sent Paypal.

Mo, once you receive the Paypal funds, you can transfer the money to your bank account. Much quicker than depositing a check.

biggamer3

EOG Master

that must be a keeper draft then. ells in round 3 is ridiculous in a non keeper league.

Yeah that is beyond absurd, no where have i seen Ells go before the 6th round in any of my drafts.

PS MO look at our draft and then look at the average ADP for all the other draft, its heavily skewed towards pitchers since we dont have a normal fantasy league.

Our rankings are TOTALLY different from all the other sites rankings

rjt721

EOG Master

I sent a few weeks ago. Would have sent a check if I knew that's what you preferred. Doesn't matter to me. But you said you don't know how to get the money out of Paypal. Just transfer it to your bank account. Takes 2 seconds.

mofome

Banned

I sent a few weeks ago. Would have sent a check if I knew that's what you preferred. Doesn't matter to me. But you said you don't know how to get the money out of Paypal. Just transfer it to your bank account. Takes 2 seconds.

I told you I preferred not to do paypal I'm 99% certain. I could care less anymore. I don't even want to talk about anything that has to do with the league rules, payouts, draft or anything else ever again. You guys have my paypal, my address, my number...do whatever you like.

It is fine.

mofome

Banned

lol, sorry bud. I'll go the cash in the mail option instead :cheers

doesnt matter. other people doing paypal. do paypal. just tell me when its sent and lets not talk about it anymore. done deal. send paypal.

mofome

Banned

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

So far exactly zero things have been 'my way'. What world do my e-buds live in? I even get yelled at for not answering phone calls that no one actually made.

:shoot:

mofome

Banned

draft:

To that end, Rotoworld is back with its annual 5x5, mixed-league mock draft of industry experts. The draft was hosted by Geoff Stein, Jason Pliml, and the gang at mockdraftcentral.com. After reading up on this mock draft, heading over to their excellent site and taking part in your own mock is a recommended endeavor. The league participants and comments on all 23 rounds are presented below.
1) Tom Kessenich, Krause Publications
2) Jason Grey, ESPN
3) Geoffrey Stein, MockDraftCentral
4) Matthew Pouliot, Rotoworld
5) Aaron Gleeman, Rotoworld
6) Brandon Funston, Yahoo!
7) Ray Flowers, Fanball
8) Scott White, CBS Sportsline
9) Nate Stephens, Rotoworld
10) Derek Carty, The Hardball Times
11) Chris Wesseling, Rotoworld
12) Dean Peterson, Stats Inc.
[SIZE=+1]Round One[/SIZE]
1.01. Hanley Ramirez, SS, FLA
1.02. Alex Rodriguez, 3B, NYY
1.03. Albert Pujols, 1B, STL
1.04. Pouliot: Jose Reyes, SS, NYM
1.05. Gleeman: David Wright, 3B, NYM
1.06. Miguel Cabrera, 1B, DET
1.07. Ian Kinsler, 2B, TEX
1.08. Grady Sizemore, OF, CLE
1.09. Stephens: Jimmy Rollins, SS, PHI
1.10. Matt Holliday, OF, OAK
1.11. Wesseling: Ryan Braun, OF, MIL
1.12. Josh Hamilton, OF, TEX
Round Recap: There's a clear-cut top five this year, though Ramirez at the top is the only constant. After they're gone, it's better to be toward the end of the round and snag two of the top 15; your sixth-ranked player may well be there in the last quarter of the round. Kinsler at No. 7 will be a surprise to some, but he was a top-five player when healthy in 2008.
Stephens Pick: Value at the shortstop position is very scarce after the big three are gone, so Rollins will be an appealing late first rounder in '09. I'm generally not keen on risk in the first round, but Rollins' low run total was extremely fluky and the ankle injury that bothered him in April isn't of long-term concern. Expect a big rebound.
Best Value: Despite sitting atop our rankings at the position, Braun was the third outfielder selected. He's one of the few players you can book at least a 35-100-100-15 season from, but perhaps even more intriguing is that Braun's 2008 campaign doesn't represent the upper limit of his capabilities.
Questionable Pick: Holliday is one fine player, but moving half his games from Coors Field to one of the toughest parks for hitters in the AL has to drop him out of round one. It's up for debate if he'll crack the top 10 among outfielders, let alone the top 10 overall.
[SIZE=+1]Round Two[/SIZE]
2.01. Ryan Howard, 1B, PHI
2.02. Wesseling: Johan Santana, SP, NYM
2.03. Ichiro Suzuki, OF, SEA
2.04. Stephens: B.J. Upton, OF, TB
2.05. Chase Utley, 2B, PHI
2.06. Carl Crawford, OF, TB
2.07. Evan Longoria, 3B, TB
2.08. Gleeman: Tim Lincecum, SP, SF
2.09. Pouliot: Mark Teixeira, 1B, NYY
2.10. Lance Berkman, OF, HOU
2.11. Justin Morneau, 1B, MIN
2.12. Carlos Beltran, OF, NYM
Round Recap: Santana and Lincecum will be the first two pitchers taken in almost all leagues. They were both picked in appropriate slots here, though you may be able to get them at a discount in some leagues. Longoria consistently goes this high, but he'll need to perform near the very top of his ability to justify it.
Stephens Pick: Upton's 44 steals were a nice surprise in 2008, but that he added just nine homers made him a disappointment However, Upton reminded us of his elite power when he smacked seven homers in the playoffs, and he did blast 24 homers in 129 games in 2007. The power will come back, and Upton will make a run at a 30-30 campaign.
Best Value: Utley and Crawford are both first-round picks if they're healthy and could look like bargains as early as the spring. Teixeira signed with the Yankees a week after the draft, giving him a higher projection in runs and RBI. All three picks would be worthy of the nod here, but I'll go with Crawford since I'm more confident in his health than Utley's and picking Teixeira seems like cheating.
Questionable Pick: Ichiro's consistency and durability often aren't given enough weight in fantasy leagues, but 15th overall is still too high for the 35-year-old. There are a number of outfielders higher on our board, and even if you're focused on rock-solid consistency someone like Carlos Beltran makes more sense.
[SIZE=+1]Round Three[/SIZE]
3.01. Prince Fielder, 1B, MIL
3.02. Brandon Phillips, 2B, CIN
3.03. Manny Ramirez, OF, FA
3.04. Pouliot: Alfonso Soriano, OF, CHC
3.05. Gleeman: Dustin Pedroia, 2B, BOS
3.06. Carlos Quentin, OF, CHW
3.07. Alex Rios, OF, TOR
3.08. Carlos Lee, OF, HOU
3.09. Stephens: Matt Kemp, OF, LAD
3.10. Vladimir Guerrero, OF, LAA
3.11. Wesseling: Jacoby Ellsbury, OF, BOS
3.12. Russell Martin, C, LAD
Round Recap: Some will question Ellsbury this high, but he was the 16th-best outfielder last year and has top-three upside if he can regain his April/May level of performance. He'll be a great value in most leagues. A few of the Tier 1A pitchers will be selected here in non-expert leagues, but it's more ideal to get them in round four.
Stephens Pick: I wasn't planning on loading up on speed so early, but I thought Kemp represented the best value at this spot. The centerfielder put up an 18-homer, 35-steal campaign as a 23-year-old, and he possesses significantly more power potential than that. If the power continues to come, Kemp could return first-round value.
Best Value: There were a lot of strong picks this round, but I'll give Soriano the nod here. He missed six weeks with a broken hand last year but still managed to put up a 29-homer, 19-steal campaign. He'll turn 33 this winter, but there's been no sign of him slowing down and another 35-homer, 25-steal campaign seems likely. That's borderline first-round value in round three.
Questionable Pick: None of the current crop of catchers is good enough to warrant a third-round pick, especially since the top four or five are so closely grouped. You'll be able to get the same value as Martin in round five, so don't be the first to take a catcher this year.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo - Seem to have a problem with Paypal. Can you take Red Lobster gift cards. Got about $200 worth of them

mofome

Banned

TTP, never, in my 28 years of life, have I seen something more ridiculous than the load of shit you just offered me.

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

I would have to cut one of those players for 2 reasons. 1) he is awful. 2) i would have too many players.

My first trade offer and its that.

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

Outfield

Undervalued

B.J. Upton - Carl Crawford seems similarly underappreciated as a top-five fantasy outfielder this season, but Upton may offer even more upside. The 24-year-old hit .300 with 24 homers in 2007 and stole 44 bases last season. He's reaching the age at which he could put it together as a true five-category superstar. He certainly looked like one while collecting seven homers and six steals in the postseason last year. He's expected to miss the first week or two as he completes his recovery from shoulder surgery, but his strength is reportedly already back to normal.

Jacoby Ellsbury - Easily the best bet to lead the AL in steals, Ellsbury is a threat to swipe 60 or maybe even 70 bases. He was on that kind of pace through the first three months of last season. Ellsbury is still too streaky at the plate to claim a place as one of the game's elite leadoff men, but he doesn't need to take much of a step forward to become a top-10 fantasy outfielder this year. I have him ninth and that with only a slight improvement over his 2008 line (.283/.343/.403 versus .280/.336/.394).

Justin Upton - Upton managed an 816 OPS in his age-20 season and played like a star during the first (.340/.385/.577) and final (.276/.353/.566) months. This probably won't be the year that does it for six months -- he still strikes out so much that it's going to be hard for him to bat .290-.300 -- but the power is obviously there for him to make a run at 30 homers and he might feel more comfortable stealing bases as he continues to establish himself.

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

ok ttp, i just sent you the equivalent of what you offered me. accept and lets roll.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Guys offer me something good.

I love my late pick of Werth, i hear he will be batting #5 behind Utley and Howard

Timetopay

EOG Master

you all tell me better offer

Gallaraga and Kuebel for Ells

or

A.Reyes and Contrares for Paps

Mo you have went off the deep end with this offer

mofome

Banned

Your offer was the exact same as mine.

Kubel and Gallaraga for Ells? lol why waste the time?

mofome

Banned

rotoworld.com had a 23 round expert mock draft and neither of those players, ttp, was drafted at all.