Thank you Stanford!!!

mofome

Banned
needed stan to win -3.
also needed the over to close a par.

stan scores 10 points and both go up in flames.

:houra

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Thank you Stanford!!!

6 pt game Mo...keep faith for Stanford to cover as I am on Oregon St and have been dealt quite a bit of shit already tonight.

mofome

Banned

6 pt game Mo...keep faith for Stanford to cover as I am on Oregon St and have been dealt quite a bit of shit already tonight.

I bet nothing worse than the knicks losing ml at home to the clippers. up 4, with the ball, with 1:13 left. Up 3 with 27 seconds left and called for a tech. clips get 3 fts in the last 20 seconds to send it to ot and win.

:houra

mofome

Banned

if i can get the over you can have osu dio. i would love one of two so so much. need a good break for once.

mofome

Banned

if it can go over I will be a happy mammer jammer even after the knicks and nd fiascos.

diogee

4 missed ft's in the final 15 ticks. Went under by 1 or 2 depending on number...reminds me of Cats/Wiz earlier. :hangt

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

4 missed ft's in the final 15 ticks. Went under by 1 or 2 depending on number...reminds me of Cats/Wiz earlier. :hangt

Really? I was thinking 127 would have been an over considering oregon state totals usually are low-mid 120s.... That's a shitty loss then.

mofome

Banned

under by 1 for me with 4 missed fts in the last 15 seconds

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned

I have worse luck than anyone in the fucking world. How in the fuck is this shit fucking possible so many fucking times every muther fucking day.

mofome

Banned

Lose the over here by 1 with 4 missed fts in the last 15 seconds
lose nd over by .5
lose the knicks ml because of a technical foul on the knicks with 27 seconds

ALL THREE are fucking horse shit. I lost every fucking ridiculous game again. Ive never seen anything like this and zero people have ever lived through a streak of luck this bad.

mofome

Banned

utah was on a nice pace for under and i lose that one too!

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

someone shoot me

mofome

Banned

I have had 18 games, in the last 8 days that I lost that should have won easily all in the last 1-2 minutes.

instead of 18-0 I am 0 wins, 17 losses, 1 push.

:thumbsup

mofome

Banned

4 missed fts in the last 15 seconds the day after losing on 3 missed fts in the last 8 seconds is disgusting.

ON TOP OF THAT, i lost the fucking knicks because the clippers tied the game going 3 of 3 from the line. I need 1 of 7 fts and get zero. I need one miss of 3 and I get zero misses. That is all fucking luck. zero percent of that is lost due to handicapping.

I am the least lucky person, as far as betting, in the world, by far.

diogee

My worst beat today was in poker...had AA and high stack at the table. The donk with 2nd highest stack goes all in...I call. Flips over a fucking A2 offsuite...catches a set of 2's. fucking donk.

diogee

I've only been getting the shit kicked out of me for a week and I feel numb...much more regression than I craved. 2938u4ji23

I have worse luck than anyone in the fucking world. How in the fuck is this shit fucking possible so many fucking times every muther fucking day.

No. You have not met me or gambled anywhere near me. I'm so bad TT calls me frosty, and it ain't because of the stuff in my pocket.

mofome

Banned

No. You have not met me or gambled anywhere near me. I'm so bad TT calls me frosty, and it ain't because of the stuff in my pocket.

If I ran down for you the beats I have had over the last 17 days you would want to send me flowers.

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

I can't bitch for a long time,
I had the bradley moneyline the other day

72 foot bankshot for the win:LMAO