Thank you Stanford!!!

mofome

Banned
Re: Thank you Stanford!!!

Wait until college football arrives, I will make you a rich man simply by fading me

you're terrible at it or you just have some insane luck? Ive never had a losing season in ncaab or ncaaf. Somehow im up on this ncaab season, barely. If we're just talking about things we suck at, I bet I could lose 70% of my NBA plays for the board. I'm worse at capping the nba than anyone is at capping anything.

Im just talking now about luck.

I used to be great at CFB, but then I had kids and got married and it fucked up my game. Or I just don't have time for it anymore. Now I just bet so I can post here and feel better about my vices.

But yes, I have insanely bad luck when it comes to gambling...tables, sports, horsies, whatever. But if I can help my friends make money by fading me...then I have contributed.

mofome

Banned

I used to be great at CFB, but then I had kids and got married and it fucked up my game. Or I just don't have time for it anymore. Now I just bet so I can post here and feel better about my vices.

But yes, I have insanely bad luck when it comes to gambling...tables, sports, horsies, whatever. But if I can help my friends make money by fading me...then I have contributed.

haha you're a good sport about it. You enjoy the horses? I've never gotten into it, that seems like an entirely different kind of rush.

lloyd got lucky when his lady said "Yes" way out of his league...

hahaha fuck off bastard, always done well with the ladies. But yes I feel lucky to have such an amazing wife in every possible way.

This thread is officially gay but you know what, Go BEAVS!

mofome

Banned

Lloyd, I posted the Jazz 'over'. I thought I bet the Jazz over. It goes over in the last 27 seconds for my first late close win in 3 weeks.

I look at my account, I bet the wrong side.

No one lives with what I do.

haha you're a good sport about it. You enjoy the horses? I've never gotten into it, that seems like an entirely different kind of rush.

Nothing better than Del Mar on Friday's, you could have your worst day gambling and not care one bit with the talent sparkin' that joint.

Timetopay

EOG Master

hahaha fuck off bastard, always done well with the ladies. But yes I feel lucky to have such an amazing wife in every possible way.

This thread is officially gay but you know what, Go BEAVS!

not the first time we made a thread go gay... The pregnancy stuff was classic.

It was more a compliment to your lady than a dig to you but whatever works :finger004

mofome

Banned

stanford over finished a 5 teamer for 1800, lost that on 4 missed fts in the last 15 seconds. Lost by 1.
Also had that one SU
Bet the wrong side of utah over and lost in the last 27 seconds.

so a swing of about 2700 in those seconds.

:houra