tripp

EOG Master
Re: THE official Blake Griffin OU/CUSE thread

lol, crocker just ran into griffin and it was like running into a brick wall

tripp

EOG Master

big alley oop finished off by griffin.

3 point, 2 reb with 15:37 left in the first.

8-2 Sooners.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Cuse coming out extremely sloppy.

tripp

EOG Master

7 pts, 4 reb for griffin. 20/20 is happening tonight, and it's just a normal day for blake

tripp

EOG Master

all while getting double teamed...i said 31 and 22...i'll stick by it

double and tripled. they are trying their best to make sure he doesn't even touch the ball on offense, and he's still tearing them up early.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

back in the game now!! i will say one thing(im not an oklahoma fan btw), this team is 25% as good without him in the game as they are when he is

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

I know, doesn't mean it's right.

Also that shouldve been a blocking foul

agreed

As much as it pains me to say this, I must now root for Syracuse as I made a hedge bet on them due to Arizona trashing my parlay chances but hopefully Griff will hit his 31 and 22 I predicted

mofome

Banned

cuse 0-5 from 3, should have capped that in this evening.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Syracuse is probably the better team here...they have played horrible and are only down 4

tripp

EOG Master

syracuse outside shooting is awful tonight.

that's the problem with this team. they are either lights out from 3, or ice cold. won't get away with ice cold against a good team. oklahoma not even playing well and still will have a 6 pt lead and the ball

mofome

Banned

0-9 from 3, how do people get so lucky?

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

im torn on who is actually the better team here....i think if they both play lights out, then cuse wins but in the pedestrian game that this is what a HUGE advantage to have somebody like Griffin

cuse playing as bad as they possibly can. im going to watch CSPAN now. fuck this shit.

The people that scream these high-pitched screams in these games should be executed

mofome

Banned

Too funny to see ou chuck up a step back 3 at the end of the half while Cuse is 0-10

you just roll the dice and hope to get lucky. no handicapping has ou ahead 13 at the break.

tripp

EOG Master

39-26 for the OKLAHOMA Griffin's at the half91023i2ndw;l

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Rautins and Devo are hitting nothing which is unheard of - Flynn is hurting - looks like OU wins easily now

tripp

EOG Master

Too funny to see ou chuck up a step back 3 at the end of the half while Cuse is 0-10

you just roll the dice and hope to get lucky. no handicapping has ou ahead 13 at the break.

well nobody has ever handicapped precisely how a game will go. when making a play you don't try to figure out the EXACT percentage a team will shoot, or the exact amount of points a team will get. that's impossible to predict. of coarse no one can predict cuse 0-10, but people can predict that they rely on the outside shot too much, and vs good teams it's harder to get rolling. if they do start missing like they did tonight a team can build a lead on them.

you make a play when you feel you have an edge vs the line, not because you think the other team could go 0-10 from 3 in the 1H. OK had an edge because they have the best player in the nation and a better overall team IMO. that is why i made the play.

mofome

Banned

Cuse is better than ou and no one in the world thought cuse could go 0-10. if someone could have gone 0-10 it was OU.