Congrats to those who knew Cuse would be 0-10 from 3

mofome

Banned
Re: Congrats to those who knew Cuse would be 0-10 from 3

Thats good work. I wish someone had pmed me the secret info.

mofome

Banned

If cuse was shooting with their feet there is a 100% chance they would not have made less 3s.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

this is the toughest part about hoops betting

teams don't go o-fer 3-land in football

Watching this game, I feel exactly like I did watching the Titans vs. Ravens playoff game. I cant win, no matter what happens... fate.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Seriously, this is surprising. These 3s are WIDE open also. I am shocked some of these aren't ging down. Devendorf and Rautins just seem lost tonight.

railbird

EOG Master

rims are tight and site lines rough. and they are being defended. this isnt the BE tourney where 80% of teams arent trying

mofome

Banned

Seriously, this is surprising. These 3s are WIDE open also. I am shocked some of these aren't ging down. Devendorf and Rautins just seem lost tonight.

yep. wide open easy 3s that 12 year olds hit 10 times in a row every day.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

They will shoot better in the 2nd half. (They have too, right ?)

B. Griffin getting every call isn't helping either. He charged BIG TIME in the last minute....and got a hoop & a FT gifted to him. Pitiful. 2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

They will shoot better in the 2nd half. (They have too, right ?)

B. Griffin getting every call isn't helping either. He charged BIG TIME in the last minute....and got a hoop & a FT gifted to him. Pitiful. 2348ji23e

yeah that was also ridiculous. every break that could go one way has gone towards ou and it was a 6 point game with 2 left.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Surprised at Cuse being able to offensive rebound. Considering Okla has God playing center for them I would figure he cleans up the defensive glass. Not the case so far.

tripp

EOG Master

what rail said is true, not sure why people are bashing for it. a lot of teams don't care about the conf tourney, which is why i throw it completely out when looking at a team. cuse got overrated because of what they did in one week instead of looking at their entire year. good team, but not a great team.

13 pts is still far from over. 13 pts can be came back from in 5 minutes

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

usc was 1-10 from 3 vs mich st but only lost by 5

this is one of the reasons i believe ku is the play vs msu tonight

msu is overrated

what rail said is true, not sure why people are bashing for it. a lot of teams don't care about the conf tourney, which is why i throw it completely out when looking at a team. cuse got overrated because of what they did in one week instead of looking at their entire year. good team, but not a great team.

13 pts is still far from over. 13 pts can be came back from in 5 minutes

which Big East team didnt CARE in the Big East tourney? Id like to know.

syracuse and uconn obviously cared in that 45 OT game lol
kinda what i was thinking.

and we know hands down the big east was miles ahead of even the #2 as a conference this year. that tournament was played at a high level with big time teams..

mofome

Banned

yep, rebounds are even and cuse has 8 offensive. should be close but...

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

rather lose like this than a close game or a 3 ball in your face game over ,gives ya time to deal with it.
gg gj /

d ray

EOG Dedicated

who the fuck wears long sleeves playing basketball?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

God was this easy. Im actually going to give some of my profits to charity, i just feel too guilty. Anyone who knows how to handicap was waiting for this game to fade Mr 6 overtimes.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

God was this easy. Im actually going to give some of my profits to charity, i just feel too guilty. Anyone who knows how to handicap was waiting for this game to fade Mr 6 overtimes.

FK, i am willing to bet large qwan that you bet against syracuse in rounds 1 and 2 last wknd and lost both games

stephen f austin plus the pts vs cuse = big loser

asu + the pts vs cuse = big loser

no way in the world you thought they would cover those 2 just a week after the 6 ot game and then all of a sudden you circle this game 2 wks after the 6 OT and think now it sets in

that's total bullshit bro, and i like you man, you seem like a cool cat, but this is total bullshit

you were gona keep betting against them and the moment they lost you were say "see the 6 OTs did them in!!!!"

this was more about cuse just missing open looks, which happens sometimes, and OU played tremendous

thats the story bro, nothing more than that

cuse will now be 3-2 ATS since the 6 OT game which means you are 2-3 betting against them since that game

i am sure of this