What do people think of SKYBOOK?

Re: What do people think of SKYBOOK?

doug that is tru at at pig but you also have to call them in and do all of them at once..takes forever and a day and while you are doing that you lose making wagers at your other outs as the lines are moving..!

I did it at 12:05 am Sunday morning.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

doug you are the smartest cat here! thats a great idea..Im all over that next year...

do you get pig reduced juice on that as well??? ive only tried it at betlegendz..

munson15

I want winners...

it can work, sell back what you don't want. You need a few outs. SIA was useful for this, take the fav at Legendz, then the inflated dog at SIA on games you don't want any part of, gives you a small middle, and you get -2.5 instead of -3 on the games you want, or +3.5

It worked for me a few years ago, I also had a free half point at Wagerweb, on anything but a 3, so I could kill off the garbage games, even side/middle one on occasion.

easier in the Neteller days, for sure.
Those were the days, I hear you. I love playing for sides/middles, but with money so difficult to move now, I could never try to accomplish what you did back then. Thanks. I'm more worried about my smallish balance at BetUS to be honest, than my Skybook money.

munson15

I want winners...

doug you are the smartest cat here! thats a great idea..Im all over that next year...

do you get pig reduced juice on that as well??? ive only tried it at betlegendz..
Wouldn't that idea only be good for games lined around 3 or 7? Just wondering why you would plan on betting the board for any purpose.

I only did Legendz, but you probably can do it at -108 with PIG. I no longer do this. I'm guessing they will still have it this year. I lost my Wagerweb half, don't use SIA anymore, it doesn't work for me...now.

Wouldn't that idea only be good for games lined around 3 or 7? Just wondering why you would plan on betting the board for any purpose.

it's to get those cherry numbers, the excess games are bet both ways.... hope to break even on those... over a season....with a middle or two.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Cmon Shrink, answer Try Try Try....I am very curious to know where you rate Betus.com since they are a sponsor here....

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

I can set up a positive expectation situation taking the free 1/2 point in the direciton pinny has it leaned on the non 3 and 7 numbers, give up a small 1% edge or so by doing that ..but they then get a huge advantage 10% or so getting under or over the 3's and 7's ... and only do it on weeks where there is about 50 % of the games on 3's and 7's which does happen.... this is a nice situation especially if you have SIA or other outs that have lines pressed up one way or the other... matchbook also helps.. Ill do it next year a bit and report in...

Was a good book a few years ago with their neat promotions and the free half points. Now they are just like any other for the most part and I haven't used them in a long time.

PS - I'm still waiting for my SKYBOOK COFFEE! :LMAO

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

The supposed high withdrawal fees at Sky are enough to turn me off of them, that and no bonus for you !

Main reason why I stopped playing with them
About 10% fee on a withdrawal by western union 2348ji23e2348ji23e

I will call mike for baseball season and see what they have.
Mike is good people.

Way better than Betus........thats a book you should be worried about

Skybook is not going anywhere . I don't care what crap kenny is tell you guys

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

skybook is a B+ type book... I know emotions between forums and books is fierce but a player of skybook can not come up with a reason to give skybook a C unless your top 5 is A's and Bs and then you have the best of the rest...

munson15

I want winners...

it's to get those cherry numbers, the excess games are bet both ways.... hope to break even on those... over a season....with a middle or two.
Thanks, it's an interesting way to go about things. The juice can only add up so fast in an NFL season (256 games?), and you get the 1/2 point on games you like, too.

munson15

I want winners...

I can set up a positive expectation situation taking the free 1/2 point in the direciton pinny has it leaned on the non 3 and 7 numbers, give up a small 1% edge or so by doing that ..but they then get a huge advantage 10% or so getting under or over the 3's and 7's ... and only do it on weeks where there is about 50 % of the games on 3's and 7's which does happen.... this is a nice situation especially if you have SIA or other outs that have lines pressed up one way or the other... matchbook also helps.. Ill do it next year a bit and report in...
I'm at SIA and Matchbook, and would love to hear how you do.:cheers

Typical Internet pain book..Skybook.

1) Start off, they love you.
2) Then they see the bets, and they hate you.
3) Sudden loss of Internet betting privileges. You must call in at this point..
4) So you call in a bet and the phone airhead takes a minute to counsel with the management to try to figure out which side you want to bet.
5) You escalate the call to the next Mexican,, and he tells you that you're not the type of customer they are interested in. Imagine that.
5) Internet gambling! It's Fantastic!

munson15

I want winners...

Typical Internet pain book..Skybook.

1) Start off, they love you.
2) Then they see the bets, and they hate you.
3) Sudden loss of Internet betting privileges. You must call in at this point..
4) So you call in a bet and the phone airhead takes a minute to counsel with the management to try to figure out which side you want to bet.
5) You escalate the call to the next Mexican,, and he tells you that you're not the type of customer they are interested in. Imagine that.
5) Internet gambling! It's Fantastic!
Is that a hypothetical at Skybook? Or are they that skittish? It sounds a little SIAish to me.

August West

Rambler

I had to pay like $80 to get a $1000 MG withdrawl (the only option besides WU).

F them.

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

I rate them a C. Some games there are no lines for totals. Plus, paying $65 to withdraw $800 is just not right in my eyes. However I have never had any trouble getting paid from them. I will never deposit there again. Lots of better books out there to play with.

Probably a lot of guys that feel the same way,Mike !

Those fees negate the free half, and no more transfers.

they seem rather useless to me.