ODU PLAYS TONIGHT FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP BABY!!!!

ODU IS PLAYING IN THE FINALS TONIGHT....

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......

12io4j2w90:houra:cheers:thumbsup:chicken::sex:happy::bounce:lock::sport017:3dachaud::small3d020b::beautiful::clapping::angel::ShrinkD:+flipping:+paraanoid:thumbup1:cat::dinner42:doggie:whine::dancefool:pullhair:+signs1-1:coffee:caval::smoke:hurray:dunk:yankcl::cheeleade:grand::magnificent::+signs8-3:+signs8-a:silly::yourock::+textinb1:bank::3dmondieu2::flashing::cheering::+firework:+eyes-8+:fireworks::fire::+money-8+:eye::hug::pokersmiley:bubbly::+ballons-:+thought-:+cartoon-:+drinks-4:drinks:

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: ODU PLAYS TONIGHT FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP BABY!!!!

and the pick is?? looking forward to it!! and enjoy that game.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Please tell us who ya like in this one so we can play the other side and have the easy winner

Blondie

EOG Master

:+textinb3

That reminds me it is time to prune through the smileys again.... :doh1

I just bet the game but I am holding out until I receive a generous offer for this fade...:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I had to grab myself a large piece of -2 last night.

Bradley wins this game at home

:cheers

lol.....has very little to do with ODU (besides them being barely .500 on the road(7-6)).

If this was at ODU, I'd probably have my $ on them.

Have u checked out Bradley's road record just for grins and giggles?

They are 5-9 on the road and that's one good barometer to measure how good a team is...

Only one of these teams has a WINNING RECORD ON THE ROAD baby and it AINT BRADLEY....:finger004

WVU

EOG Master

Shrink your reasoning seems off to me. How well does Bradley play at home?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

since when do we look at the teams road record when they are at home in college basketball:+clueless

I am on ODU + 2...

ODU has a considerable advantage on the INSIDE, they are a tremendous rebounding team, and their chemistry has never been better...

ODU is playing its best basketball this year and they are the better defensive ball club as well...

And although winning on the ROAD is never easy, there is something "special" about this year's version...

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

Bookmaker instantly down to +1.5 - nice unload job at CRIS, Shrink! Good luck! :cheers

03/30 05:45PM: +2 -110 / -2 -110
03/31 04:45PM: +1? -110 / -1? -110

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Bookmaker instantly down to +1.5 - nice unload job at CRIS, Shrink! Good luck! :cheers

shrink moves the lines:thumbsup

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

It's all good ...says the head doc!
Ain't that right America---Damm right I'm right! (Don't get me for plagerism. It's a goodie.)

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i say we get a chant going during the game

ODU! ODU! ODU!

who is with me lets turn this shrink train around :cheers

PO69

EOG Master

Shrink, does this really count as a Championship??

PO69

EOG Master

No we dont!

But brick, you just reminded me of the greatest internet slogan that I have ever heard! Let me see if I can post the picture

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

I had to grab myself a large piece of -2 last night.

Bradley wins this game at home

:cheers

just FYI, I hate you....you have cost me more money than anyone in forumland!!!!

:+whipping

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Does the winner chant We're Number 100+ after this game?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I am on ODU + 2...

ODU has a considerable advantage on the INSIDE, they are a tremendous rebounding team, and their chemistry has never been better...

ODU is playing its best basketball this year and they are the better defensive ball club as well...

And although winning on the ROAD is never easy, there is something "special" about this year's version...

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

GREAT hearing this

My Bradley -2 ticket looks even better now :+excited-

Dante

EOG Veteran

good luck to ODU hope they win for you shrink

BigDaddy

EOG Master

I can't find 1.5 anywhere !

<table id="post2056383" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 03-31-09, 04:48 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #17 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> Reload <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2056383", true); </script>

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2056383" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: ODU PLAYS TONIGHT FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP BABY!!!!
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Bookmaker instantly down to +1.5 - nice unload job at CRIS, Shrink! Good luck! :cheers

</td></tr></tbody></table>

For the record, the friendly is on(I'll regret this-he's due to win one)

LET'S GO BRAVES!!!

ODU 58
Bradley 69