gym time

JoeThomas

EOG Enthusiast
Re: gym time

Damn Mofo.. 300 on incline.. your beasting it...

I may try that gaspari superpump.... I like the pre workout fix because it gets me super motivated. I hit the rack harder and my muscles get more blood flow.

Now the goal is getting my companys health savings account to buy my supplements. I think its a viable cause because you need vitamins, protein, etc..

mofome

Banned

the original superdrol was taken off the market but cel labs has a solid clone out called m-drol. Any real supp store around you should carry it (not gnc or vitamin world). Or it can be found online for about $30. It is legal and the real deal. It's a methylated compound so heavy drinking while on it is not good for your liver. But Mo your 365 flat would look more like 415 after 4 weeks with anywhere from 15-25 lbs of muscle

Can i order online?

:pop:

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

here is some great info for you if you are considering using M-Drol

I am 18, I have had 4 years plus lifting experience, I feel I’ve reached a plateau and want to use superdrol:
I’ve heard this question over and over and would to prevent all those below 21 who want to use superdrol, or any other ph under the age of 21. This is basically inhibiting your body’s natural production of testosterone. Between the ages of 18 thorough 21, males experience the highest test production. If you feel you want to supplement, I would strongly suggest you look for Test boosters, like tribulus and 6oxo. Please note that this has nothing to do with your lack of so called maturity or the feeling that youngsters are careless. This is scientific and numerous studies have been performed in this regard.

I have just got my superdrol , how do I use it?
The safest way to use superdrol is to keep the dosage low. Start with a low dose and work your way up if you can handle the sides. All over the boards you can find people using superdrol up to high doses of 40mg. I would suggest the following cycle.

Week 1 – 10mg
Week 2 – 20mg
Week 3 - 20mg

I would personally never recommend over 20mg. 3 week cycles are proven to be safe and effective.

What times of the day do I take superdrol?
SD has a low half life, around 6-10 hours therefore make sure you plan your intake every 6-8 hours.
Different people have different opinions to this question. From what I've seen, the over all consensus is to take the first dose in the morning with an empty stomach with loads of water.
The next with your preworkout meal with good fats like EFA's , Flax and fish oils, peanut butter. Superdrol takes a heavy toll on your lipid profile. A carb and fat rich meal would somehow help a little bit here. This is my opinion, others differ with it. Preworkout superdrol gives awesome pumps during the workout/weight training routine.

Does superdrol require a PCT?
Like every ph on the block SD needs a PCT.

Give me a sample superdrol PCT.

wk1: 40mg Nolva, 600 6oxo, 3 fenugreek caps, DHEA 200mg
wk2: 40mg Nolva, 600 6oxo, 4 fenugreek caps, DHEA 200mg
wk4: 20mg Nolva, 300 6oxo, 5 fenugreek caps, DHEA 100mg
wk3: 10mg Nolva, 300 6oxo, 6 fenugreek caps, DHEA 100mg

Is 6oxo and Rebound XT good enough by itself for a superdrol PCT, most people say it is enough
No! By no means is 6oxo or Rebound standalone strong enough to restart the test production in your body. You need a SERM! Period!

Nolvadex is therefore ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY for an superdrolcycle. Please note its Nolvadex not novedex or nolvedex. Please look for Tamoxifen Citrate.
You can also use Clomid, some users feel this is good as clomid does a lot of good to your lipid profile.

Sample Clomid PCT

Day 1- 300mg
Week 1- 100mg
Week 2- 75mg
Week 3- 50mg

Clomid has worked excellently for me therefore I stop it in 3 weeks. It takes care of any testicular atrophy that may arise on cycle. Please do not use clomid for prolonged periods of time, it is detrimental.
You can look into combo cycles with both Nolva and Clomid in my PCT thread.

If budget permits you can also look into NAC.

Does running milk thistle along side superdrol inhibit gains.
No, silymarin does not inhibit any gains and does not have any chemical significance. It is purely for the liver. Its effect however is best in the preload and pct.

What are other good supplements I can run along side superdrol to combat side effects?
Red Yeast Rice- A fermented rice product, that is our best fighter against negative sides form AAS concerning cardiovascular damage. Comprised of nine different monacolins, which are naturally occurring substances that help regulate cholesterol levels. Along with sterols, and monounsaturated fatty acids, it packs a strong punch.
Dosage : 1.2g ED

COQ10- Although this is abundant in food sources, I feel it prudent to put on here. Not only does it show to help cardiac function, but it’s also imperative to be used with Red Yeast Rice. Can be used in combination with other cholesterol lowering supplements.

Celery Seed- A powerful anti-oxidant, shown to not only lower blood pressure, but may have cancer fighting properties as well. And there is evidence to show its ability in aiding the liver.

Hawthorne Berry: Also very useful to lower BP and keep it on check. A great on cycle supplement.
Dosage 1000mg ed on cycle.

Policosanol- A blend of fatty alcohol’s, shows great promise in its use as beneficial to cardiovascular health, to include the maintenance of healthy lipid profiles. There is also some theory to a synergistic affect with EFA’s.
Dosage : 20mg 2x a day

Saw Palmetto: The prostrate is one delicate part of your system that you do not want to affect under any circumstances.
SP @ 320mg/day

Primaforce ProLiver or Liv52.
Sesathin
These supplements are very necessary ON cycle as well as in the PCT.

I took superdrol, its 2 weeks up, I still don’t see any change. Why?
Well, its not superdrol’s fault, there is some mistake on your part.
SD will not work if your lipid profile is all haywire.
Most people underestimate the simple dictum of eating heavy and eating right. Please make sure that your calorics are adjusted to your body weight and height. I do not need to comment on your nutrition, but make sure that you take in 1.7-2g of Protein /lb of body weight.Roughly around week 2.5 through 4 you should start gains of 1lb/day.
Make sure your carbs and EFA’s are at a maximum
You need to drink @ least 1.5 gallons of water while on superdrol.

My cycle is over, I have to keep my gains, how do I do it.
If you want to keep your gains, make sure you take nolvadex. You will lose a little bloat/size due to water retention. Its good to take creatine and nitrous based compounds or cell volumisers at this point to keep your gains. I have not used CEE, but am looking to do so in the near future.

I had a very satisfying cycle, my pct made me recover fine, I want to get back into another cycle.
Well,this is something I've seen in many people, the temptation to use m1t and superdrol. Sure it does give good results, but you've gotta understand that you have a life apart from bbing. Imho make sure you give a full two month gap between cycles. After all you've got just one liver to use for a lifetime.

I do not know where to get the necessary supplements/ chems for my PCT.
Please do not ask on the forums for sources. I will try to help you through secure mail or pm’s. READ! Most experienced users in their logs mention the brands of nolva they use, if some just had the sense to google them……………

What are the important things I should know about Research Chemicals?

15.2 grams of Tamoxifen Citrate equal 10mg of Tamoxifen (nolvadex)
If a research Liquid manufactuer were unaware of this, and they suspend 10mg of Tamoxifen Citrate in 1 ml of solution and claimed a dosage of 10mg of Tamoxifen/ml then it would be underdosed to the tabs.

Of course if they claimed 10mg of Tamoxifen and added 15.2 grams of Tamoxifen citrate then they would be giving the correct dose of then 10mg of Tamox/ml relative to the tabs.

If they say 10mg of Tamoxifen citrate there not lying about the dose, it's jus not as much as the 10mg tabs of nolvadex.

NOLVADEX_ (tamoxifen citrate) Tablets, a nonsteroidal antiestrogen, are for oral administration. NOLVADEX Tablets are available as:

10 mg Tablets. Each tablet contains 15.2 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 10 mg of tamoxifen.

20 mg Tablets. Each tablet contains 30.4 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 20 mg of tamoxifen.

So whatz the math?
0.5ml= 7mg tamoxifen
1.0ml=14mg
1.5ml=21mg
2.0ml=28mg
2.5ml=35mg
3.0ml=42mg
3.5ml=49mg
4.0ml=56mg
4.5ml=63mg
5.0ml=70mg

I am not a doctor and neither do my opinions construe medical advice. These are just my views after using and researching about this product and answering a number of queries from users who were as confused as me when I first started it.

The superdrol checklist :

Superdrol 10/20/20
RYR 1.2g ed
Milkthistle 1000mg
Hawthorne Berry 1000mg
CoQ10
Policosinol- 20mg 2x ed

PCT:
SERM :Nolvadex 40/30/20/10
AI :R-Xt or 6oxo
Prostrate:Saw Palmetto 325mg

DHEA 200/200/100/100
Fenugreek
Clomid (optional)
RYR 1.2g ed
Milkthistle 1000mg
Hawthorne Berry 1000mg
CoQ10
Policosinol- 20mg 2x ed

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

One of the best things Tim Fin recommended to me was Fiber One cereal as an alternative to the shit I was eating. I eat half cup with my non-fat milk and it tastes great and clears my system if you know what I mean.

I also would never eat breakfast but now that 6:00 A.M. meal gives me a huge boost in the morning and starts my day off the right way.

I had a good talk to a guy at the gym today about focus and motivation. For me, it's not even physical anymore. It's more mental than anything when it comes down to it. Forcing yourself not only to go to the gym but focusing on the task at hand and concentrating your total effort on whatever rep or minute of cardio you're on.

You'll see a lot of people on the cardio equipment or a machine and you can tell they're just not into the repetition. Those people are defeated before they even start IMO. Being there is the first part but completing a proper lift or push or stretch the with the correct form and drive is the second part that most neglect. You just have to dig deep and find a way to complete the proper way.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

One of the best things Tim Fin recommended to me was Fiber One cereal as an alternative to the shit I was eating. I eat half cup with my non-fat milk and it tastes great and clears my system if you know what I mean.

I also would never eat breakfast but now that 6:00 A.M. meal gives me a huge boost in the morning and starts my day off the right way.

I had a good talk to a guy at the gym today about focus and motivation. For me, it's not even physical anymore. It's more mental than anything when it comes down to it. Forcing yourself not only to go to the gym but focusing on the task at hand and concentrating your total effort on whatever rep or minute of cardio you're on.

You'll see a lot of people on the cardio equipment or a machine and you can tell they're just not into the repetition. Those people are defeated before they even start IMO. Being there is the first part but completing a proper lift or push or stretch the with the correct form and drive is the second part that most neglect. You just have to dig deep and find a way to complete the proper way.

glad you stuck with it Enfuego....a diet high in fiber is essential:thumbsup

there are plenty of solid prohormones outside of superdrol...epistane is solid...havoc solid...sustonol 250...h-drol...m-drol...just study what you are taking and set up a proper pct or find a SERM for the off cycle...a lot of idiots take these kinds of supplements w/o any idea of what a SERM or a pct is...dont get blood work done...but buy a bottle of milk thistle from GNC expecting everything to be okay...

Boston

EOG Dedicated

there are plenty of solid prohormones outside of superdrol...epistane is solid...havoc solid...sustonol 250...h-drol...m-drol...just study what you are taking and set up a proper pct or find a SERM for the off cycle...a lot of idiots take these kinds of supplements w/o any idea of what a SERM or a pct is...dont get blood work done...but buy a bottle of milk thistle from GNC expecting everything to be okay...

epistane is havoc and h-drol (oral turinabol) are not what you want to look at for strength and size. Both are mainly used for recomp and the amount that you need to take to really see gains can be dangerous. I tried the original halodrol from gaspari about 4 years ago and had to take 100+ mgs a day to see any real gains which was not healthy and expensive. Please do not even look at sostonol 250 it is one of the shadiest product from the shadiest supp company there is. How these motherfuckers can package 3 methyl steroids together and label it a testosterone booster is beyond me. Not only is that the exact opposite of what it does having three methyls trying to run through your liver at the same time is dangerous. cels m-drol is superdrol and it comes from a reputable company, It's relatively cheap and it's really all you would need from a first cycle. Size, strength, and very little sides. Many people use it to jump start an injectable cycle due to how fast it works. (injectable test won't really hit you until week 4 and this product will give great gains in that time without holding the water weight d-bol does).

Boston

EOG Dedicated

heading there now back and forearms

4 sets weighted pullups superset with lat pulldowns
4 sets bent bb rows
4 sets seated t-bar rows
4 sets seated machine rows
4 sets behind the neck lat pulldowns (lightweight) superset with bb forearm curls
4 sets reverse grip curls

no deads today playing ball tonight for 2 hours

JoeContrarian

EOG Enthusiast

I did shoulders/Traps today:

Military Press on Smith machine (cause i had no spotter)
Seated DB Power Cleans
DB Front Raises
Incline Reverse Flies
BB Shrugs (in front)
Abs

Towelie

EOG Enthusiast

Boston why couldn't tuckman just take some whey protein 30-60 minutes before his workout instead of having to eat all this chicken if he is getting sick of it?

Boston

EOG Dedicated

Boston why couldn't tuckman just take some whey protein 30-60 minutes before his workout instead of having to eat all this chicken if he is getting sick of it?

haha he could I didn't know what he was doing as far as powders go but I will always think that real food is better than powders. Don't take anything I say as a rule I'm just suggesting things that have worked for me and others I know. But if your having a shake in the morning,after you workout,and before bed adding any more in starts getting ridiculous imo

epistane is havoc and h-drol (oral turinabol) are not what you want to look at for strength and size. Both are mainly used for recomp and the amount that you need to take to really see gains can be dangerous. I tried the original halodrol from gaspari about 4 years ago and had to take 100+ mgs a day to see any real gains which was not healthy and expensive. Please do not even look at sostonol 250 it is one of the shadiest product from the shadiest supp company there is. How these motherfuckers can package 3 methyl steroids together and label it a testosterone booster is beyond me. Not only is that the exact opposite of what it does having three methyls trying to run through your liver at the same time is dangerous. cels m-drol is superdrol and it comes from a reputable company, It's relatively cheap and it's really all you would need from a first cycle. Size, strength, and very little sides. Many people use it to jump start an injectable cycle due to how fast it works. (injectable test won't really hit you until week 4 and this product will give great gains in that time without holding the water weight d-bol does).

sus 250 is way overkill i feel ya on that...just knew some ppl that took it before it got discontinued and had hella gains off of it...but yeah that trio is AWFUL on your body...ive tried a cylce of havoc before and had dec gains on size and strength and i wasnt overkilling the cycle either...think i was only taking 2 or 3 a day (i think they were 10 mg a pop)...everybody responds differently to supplements though...isnt epi like havoc but doesnt have the estrogen blockers havoc does? i know a couple buddies on epi right now and they are getting pretty ripped...i typically dont mess w/ these prohormones...usually just stick to protein and creatine though...

Boston

EOG Dedicated

sus 250 is way overkill i feel ya on that...just knew some ppl that took it before it got discontinued and had hella gains off of it...but yeah that trio is AWFUL on your body...ive tried a cylce of havoc before and had dec gains on size and strength and i wasnt overkilling the cycle either...think i was only taking 2 or 3 a day (i think they were 10 mg a pop)...everybody responds differently to supplements though...isnt epi like havoc but doesnt have the estrogen blockers havoc does? i know a couple buddies on epi right now and they are getting pretty ripped...i typically dont mess w/ these prohormones...usually just stick to protein and creatine though...

Yeah epi is the same as havoc most people use it more for getting cut up or keeping their strength and muscle while cutting. I have some buddies that are on shit all the time prohormones and injectables. I try to get a 3 to 4 week superdrol cycle in after I'm done cutting for summer to be looking right on the beach haha but other than that I stay clean for the year. A lot of it is also when I'm done cutting down I've lost so much of my strength I'm disgusted with myself.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i went this morning before work for a bit, about an hour on the treadmill and 20 minutes on the elliptical machine thingie.. i am debating on going in a bit for a bit, just not sure yet, now that i sat down i just feel like chilling, but i know it cant hurt to get back in for a 2nd time today

Boston

EOG Dedicated

I've been debating using a PH for the past couple weeks, but am hesitant to pull the trigger....

I would wait till your ready, maybe you are now but you won't gain naturally for awhile once you've taken them and that leads to abusing them. A couple of my buddies have fucked themselves up. Either way just make sure you get a real pct not that garbage they try to sell you over the counter.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

i didnt quite make it, i'm sitting here with my feet up watching the cavs game.. getting up @5am to hit the gym before work did me in 2938u4ji23

I've always wanted to work out early but could never get motivated that early you're a better man than me

You must not have taken them properly if that is your thoughts

ive taken them properly...my body just doesnt respond to a lot of supplements like a lot of other people...i have a decent size and not the weakest link in the chain either...i had good gains off of what i took but just think theyre overrated...the only thing i would even consider taking on that level anymore is HGH if i could ever get my hands on a cycle just to see what its about

Boston

EOG Dedicated

I'm up 14 lbs off of Diet/Training/NaNO Vapor in the last month.

Going to try Gaspari Size On/Superpump250 or MAN Clout/SP250 next..

Those are great gains but from those gains I would assume that you are relatively new to training seriously. There is a point where your body reaches a peak and you are no longer able to gain naturally. The closer you get to this peak the more difficult it is to make gains. I don't think you can compare creatine and a preworkout supp to a pheraplex and superdrol cycle in terms of gains. That's kind of like comparing a girls d3 highschool basketball team to the lakers

JoeContrarian

EOG Enthusiast

Those are great gains but from those gains I would assume that you are relatively new to training seriously. There is a point where your body reaches a peak and you are no longer able to gain naturally. The closer you get to this peak the more difficult it is to make gains. I don't think you can compare creatine and a preworkout supp to a pheraplex and superdrol cycle in terms of gains. That's kind of like comparing a girls d3 highschool basketball team to the lakers

Lol I agree with you. I'm not by any means new to training seriously, but I have just gotten back to training. I took some time off, roughly a year, but now I am back into lifting full force the past month, and have made those gains. DEFINITELY cant compare creatine/pre-workout/etc to PH's, I was just simply stating what I am currently taking. But the weight gain is in large to the upping of calories, as I would put myself up against anybody in terms of nutrition and training knowledge

Boston

EOG Dedicated

Lol I agree with you. I'm not by any means new to training seriously, but I have just gotten back to training. I took some time off, roughly a year, but now I am back into lifting full force the past month, and have made those gains. DEFINITELY cant compare creatine/pre-workout/etc to PH's, I was just simply stating what I am currently taking. But the weight gain is in large to the upping of calories, as I would put myself up against anybody in terms of nutrition and training knowledge

That's just what I'm saying once you get back into it or just starting out gains will come or come back at a faster rate than when you have been at it full force for a year or two. During the winter I try to push the weights as hard as possible (unforunately didn't work out well this year) and eat everything possible so that I can put on 20-25 pounds and then cut down for summer. Every year my goal is to add and keep 5-8 pounds of lean muscle out of that 25. Imo 5-8 pounds a year is a lot natural (I haven't touched a ph for close to two years but plan to starting june 1st) Now my hope is that because my body hasn't seen a substance in that amount of time it will react to it favorably and I can exceed my goal for this year.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

New week with more weight in 12 hours. 5x5 week 6 with 16% more than my 8 rep max from the start on the final set.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

after taking 2 days off, i felt like complete shit.. i went to the gym twice on friday, which i am thinking was a bad idea, my body ached all day on saturday... yesterday i wasnt sore, but after work, my ass wanted to watch the baseball game... Overall a bad bad sat and sunday, i had a soda and chicken wings... i felt like the last 2 days completely wasted the previous 2 weeks i tried to put as much effort as possible in...

i woke up at 4:45 this morning and was at the gym by 5... i wasnt feeling it at first, feet were sore, body ached but i loosened up and put in a decent 1:30 minutes.. back to being disiplined..

off to work i go

mofome

Banned

time to hit it up. might have to get to the heavy bag a bit today and tear the hands up a little.