Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Now I am a pompous asshole.

you want to talk about actions? How about accusing Micelli for stealing posters. Guess you never did that before huh?

mofome

Banned

Somehow though it will be remembered as I questioned him so no worries

You did make some comments questioning cee and i making deals when we made them. You also made a couple interesting comments tonight.

:+clueless

mofome

Banned

Now I am a pompous asshole.

you want to talk about actions? How about accusing Micelli for stealing posters. Guess you never did that before huh?

You have been an asshole, absolutely. I didn't say you are an asshole, I do not believe.

How about accusing who of what? All i did was calmly state a few facts. I did absolutely nothing wrong with that. Mic went the route that he did and he was wrong to do so. What is your point? Its like you're losing your mind. I acted as I should have. Someone pms people about another site, we have to put a stop to that. Someone else is linking their site, we have to stop that.

Sorry Cee. I should have elaborated but was caught up in the other bs.

I have seen strange things happen when money is involved. I really didnt mean you directly, but I have seen it from people I thought I knew pretty well. And I know nobody that well here.

I reread what I posted and that was wrong. I was trying to make a point, but it looked like I called you out. Sorry for that.

No prob, i've seen that happen in leagues i was a part of also. It's sad what people will do for extra money. I like to win money, but integrity is much more important to me than $$ . There's no chance i'd ever cheat in a fantasy bases league with buds.

So i agree, with your point. It's shit seeing people do that

Timetopay

EOG Master

You did make some comments questioning cee and i making deals when we made them. You also made a couple interesting comments tonight.

i believe what i said. It is not interesting comments. I would not cheat but if i had almost identical deals from two guys I would rather trade with a bud to help him.

If thats cheating than I am the cheat I guess

mofome

Banned

i believe what i said. It is not interesting comments. I would not cheat but if i had almost identical deals from two guys I would rather trade with a bud to help him.

If thats cheating than I am the cheat I guess

No real such thing as an identical trade.

What you said tonight wasn't as bad as what you said when we first made a deal. that one was a head scratcher.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I thought colluding was when two guys work together to try to win.

That was not my example at all

No prob, i've seen that happen in leagues i was a part of also. It's sad what people will do for extra money. I like to win money, but integrity is much more important to me than $$ . There's no chance i'd ever cheat in a fantasy bases league with buds.

So i agree, with your point. It's shit seeing people do that

Thanks for understanding. And for not calling me a pompous asshole.

mofome

Banned

Calling a pompous person pompous is nothing more than an observation. You implied that I would cheat. You have been an asshole. Thats my fault? I don't think so.

When you imply that I would cheat, you are being an asshole. Zero accountability. Shocking in the e-world.

Thanks for understanding. And for not calling me a pompous asshole.

no prob, i like the people in this league and this has potential to be the best league i was ever in. Funny seeing all the shit talk each day lol. I wanna whoop everyones ass even more after the shit talk. Hopefully my pc isn't smashed when my OF is 0/18 with 10k tomorrow

mofome

Banned

I make an offer TN doesnt like, its drama.
Tn implies that cee and I would cheat

Why? because he doesnt like a deal offer? I mean good god.

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

Tns new name is Johnny Drama. Twice the league has had a problem and...

Anyway the league will be fun, i think i will survive not dealing with Tns 6 1s and 2s

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Cy Lohse, Cy Lannan, Cy Wolf can all stay put

Did, volq gonna be even better than i expected since u want him so bad :)

I hate bay, but wouldn't deal anyways prolly since i like volq and verlander is who knows

rjt721

EOG Master

Damn. You don't check in for a few hours and all hell breaks loose.

I love this league!!!

mofome

Banned

Did, volq gonna be even better than i expected since u want him so bad :)

I hate bay, but wouldn't deal anyways prolly since i like volq and verlander is who knows

probably have to do upton and ver for vol and someone.

:houra

Prior to the postponement of Monday's game against the White Sox, Mike Aviles was in the Royals' lineup as the No. 9 hitter.

Fuck i gotta deal for this guy. He seems like he'll rock in fantasy

mofome

Banned

Damn. You don't check in for a few hours and all hell breaks loose.

I love this league!!!

tn is back so we all have to be careful if we want to be called cheaters, liars, and have our trading privileges revoked.

I said bay was better than cain and i lost my trading rights.

:sad

mofome

Banned

Prior to the postponement of Monday's game against the White Sox, Mike Aviles was in the Royals' lineup as the No. 9 hitter.

Fuck i gotta deal for this guy. He seems like he'll rock in fantasy

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

couldnt leave that one up, that was too much rips. dont want ttp and tn yelling at me for cheating for cee

mofome

Banned

yeah i took upton before vol and would again. then verlander for justin upton is rere.

if upton/ver for vol/osman then we could do. i like upton more than bay but i need to be volsman

yeah, i like up but after seeing he never finishes a season healthy i was hmm

mofome

Banned

yeah, i like up but after seeing he never finishes a season healthy i was hmm

hes like 10 years old and mashed 7 hrs in playoff bases. He has proven he can steal 40+ and smash hrs and jones has not proven anything yet. I wont even start jones, just not sure what other bat to go with.