Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

thats strange not to have points.

as for the cg so, really? oh thanks. should happen, nice luck ive got.

:shoot:

how exactly does he have an earned run? i see no hits and 1 walk. he hit a bunch of batters, or the walk lead to a stolen base, sac bunt and then sac fly? how do you allow an earned run with only 1 walk given? strange

mofome

Banned

if morrow doesnt walk people then you arent scoring. he is a nut case though

speaking of

carp has 7IP, 1HA, 7K and im going to get an L

:LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

yoyo with 63 pts already today and will get 2 wins from carp and garza. what a day.

from one of the lowest scoring teams to possibly the highest scoring after today

mofome

Banned

yoyo with 63 pts already today and will get 2 wins from carp and garza. what a day.

from one of the lowest scoring teams to possibly the highest scoring after today

the bitch jinxes me!

yeah i had less starts than anyone till today im sure.

mofome

Banned

bases loaded with zero outs and the cards dont score

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

shoot me

mofome

Banned

i gotta find some way to win sidesoij213490

your jinx works! or maybe its just regular mofo luck. should be a blow out but instead im going to lose my wins and my runline bet on the cards.

he will be off the ww before that and i couldnt play him and i dont have 2 people to drop.

yeah, i didn't really have anyone i could drop to make my team legal.

upton and young are my worst two player but they better upside than butler

mofome

Banned

man i need cards to score in the 8th. they can score 3 and no save chances for motte

mofome

Banned

yeah, i didn't really have anyone i could drop to make my team legal.

upton and young are my worst two player but they better upside than butler

yeah but they all have a spot in the league, you try to work out a deal until the week is over and then, if you cant deal, you drop. mistake ceeman.

mofome

Banned

Mo do you have me on true ignore or you just skipping over my posts?

ttp you're fine just dont want the drama. i love talking shit, but some seem to think its craziness! some people can talk shit and be fine and some people get all personal, judge your character, think you need to change your life around, and get all up in arms. i just want to avoid it. trying to do whats best for the league. i cant fuck with you or tn without it being like a fight with a gf, so i'll just mind my biz. all is good. i love ya as a person, want you to kick ass, and just want people to have as much fun as possible. when someone gets into a debate about bj upton and it turns into talks behind peoples backs and actual anger/judgment about another league member than we're not having fun. some people dont like how i talk shit back, i will avoid them for the better of the league.

tn accuses me of being a cheater and gets mad because I say 'dear' when i talk shit. one is very personal and then the other thing is a joke. im in the wrong of course. I dont get him at all.

you...well...the last one i expected to have to avoid when talking shit, but its whats best. no faults, we're just different. I could care less what you say, i dont think about what you say about my team or how you debate a point, you get upset with me and ...eh. who cares.

i have plenty of people in the league who i can fuck with however i want and they know im a good person and its not a big deal. i will fuck with them and leave you and tn be.

have a nice end to the week big guy

rjt721

EOG Master

Cards can't score with bases loaded and no one out. Cards -1.5 = L. La Russa lets Reyes close instead of Motte. Danks pitches 6 shutout innings and won't get a W. Awesome.

mofome

Banned

Cards can't score with bases loaded and no one out. Cards -1.5 = L. La Russa lets Reyes close instead of Motte. Danks pitches 6 shutout innings and won't get a W. Awesome.

cards -1.5 was a great play and it loses. unbelievable. cards give up 1 hit, zero ER, and we cant beat the pirates by 2. fucking sickening.

danks pitched well enough to win just like floyd yesterday, but white sox are fucking pussies on the bats