superstar calls sausage fingers aka themanej out

Re: superstar calls sausage fingers aka themanej out

ye was an athlete at penn state with dem fingers. o really?

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1646930 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 10-27-08, 10:57 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #85 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Timely Hitting<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1646930", true); </SCRIPT>
The top isn't high enough

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1646930 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: This ump is squeezing Kaz.
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by jacksorbetter
Read my statement again fella. I didn't say the Rays were not very good. I said I didn't think they "were that good" in the context of comparing them to the Phillies. I think the Red Sox are better, the Angels are better and the White Sox are better.

Penn State is not the greatest. They cheat with the best of them. I have two friends that played QB for Penn State. When they were starters, they were not required to attend class. One of them had to sign 50 team pictures for his teacher to her son's Pop Warner team and for that he got an A.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I'm sure. You're talking to the wrong guy buddy. I was an athlete at PSU and hung out with a lot of athletes. Please don't bring your bullshit lies here. I hate people who try and make things up. They always know someone who know's someone. Guess what? I attended there and was in the same classes with all the athletes, went to the same tutors, and partied with them. Please don't make your shit up. Actually pretty strict there. More so than other Universities where my buddies played at.

The White Sox are better? I'm a die hard White Sox fan and if you really think that then your opinion is completely ignored. The White Sox aren't even close to being a better team.

If the Red Sox were better then why didn't they win the division? WHy didn't they beat them in the playoffs. They had plenty of chances to prove they were better than the Rays and they never could.

Just because the Rays aren't a big name organization doesn't mean they weren't the best team in baseball this year.
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

here the great penn state is recruiting manej. what did they need a breakfast meats cook that bad?

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1647132 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 10-27-08, 11:24 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #107 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Timely Hitting<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1647132", true); </SCRIPT>
The top isn't high enough

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1647132 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: This ump is squeezing Kaz.
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by jacksorbetter
I have no problem naming them. Kevin Thompson and Zack Mills.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Z-Mills said he didn't go to class. ::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

You're boy lied to you. Tell him to stop making up bullshit when he talks to his friends. I was at school at the same time as both of them, but wasn't really "there" when Thompson was there so I can't speak for him. Didn't attend classes when Thompson was there but did visit for recruiting.

I can Guarantee you that Millsie went to class, and I can guarantee you that he didn't cheat on any of the tests that I took with him.
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

PO69

EOG Master

timelyhitting also claimed to hoop-it-up with Laurent Robinson

nibbler wuld yu eat ejs fingers if they were really made of sausage?

ah no how to spell. ah have one of dem progurams that you talk and it tahps it out for ye. that is why it looks like this. consider it your daggum bonus that ye get to read what ah talk like pardnuh.

mah sweetie pah got it fur me for fodders day last year. ah can type but much easya to just speak it fur shore pardnuh. figger it gives some daggum good insaht as to how ah am durnit.

The Blueprint

EOG Dedicated

signed in when i got home to 5 PMs of classic timely homo threads. a good one is the one him denying he is themanej lmao.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Did I hurt the little wiggers feelings?

I'm going to make this post and post it to every retard who bumps old threads trying to attack me.

I did not go to PSU and I said I did. I lied when I got caught up in an argument and I fucked up, shit happens and life will go on. I have admitted this 100 times, so attacking me with it is pretty retarded. I went to Illinois State University.

I denied being themanej because I didn't want to deal with the bullshit. There were 6 guys that posted on that name, it was the name used on my college dorm floor my Freshman year, and we acted like drunken retards some shit, and like immature cock suckers at other times. I deserved the heat I got with that name, but I didn't feel the need to bring it up because I knew people would be retarded and talk shit about stuff that happened 5 years ago; very similar to what you're doing now.

If you're going to talk shit about me, find something besides PSU and other shit that happened years ago. There's no point in bringing up shit, and asking the question, when I've already answered it 100's of times.

I speak my mind, and always have. You wanted to call Joey on the phone for some odd reason tonight, and I called you a faggot for it; because that's a faggot move big guy. If your feelings are hurt, go find something new to pull up. Are you going to tell me I was "going" to stiff OSU too? It's the same retarded shit over and over again. For the past year, I have posted plays, been as real as could be, and called people how I saw them. I'm sorry that you're a fucking tool, and make a top 10 list with your name on it. You are about as worthless as it gets, and no one appreciates what you contribute.

Also, the retards that always bring up people PM'ing them, TELL KING I said hello ::LMAO::. You're a clown BP, sorry if that's the truth. You came to this forum to run away from a debt, and I think you owned up to the debt, but there certainly are skeletons in your closet, I just don't give a fuck about digging it up.

At least I never lied to myself about my skin color, or to you guys for that matter. Faggot.

The Blueprint

EOG Dedicated

where do ur lies end and the truth begin? what's good with that like 20k ur parents gave you to play poker, or did you leave that in the hot tub with ur bitches? Or you blew it on $6 bets?

kid you make up stories to fit in, you post 5 times a day Joey is ur friend. His avatar at BC is of sausage fingers lol.

I'm proud you think I am a wigger. It's just another lie you have told on these forums. I told Joey we can chat, anyone who is tough enough to talk shit on the forum can certainly say it on the phone. I would also like to pick his brain about sports because he knows what he is doing

you aren't well like at any forum. Peeps routinely rips you for being a lying tool, BC banned you because no one there likes you.

Your trying to rock a fake blowout in ur pic like you're growing up Gotti. Fact is in all seriousness, and this is the truth, you are the only one who thinks you are of any importance. You didnt go to PSU like you claimed, most likely didn't even go to college, i'm hoping you made it through high school. Your a waiter dude, congrats.

For being such a wigger, I go to work wearing a shirt and tie everyday, see like went to college. It's amazing King calls me a wigger for liking rap, but you also like rap I guess that would make you a wigger. I have shoes that are worth more than your weekly salary.

You outplayed and frankly unitelligent banter, bore me. It's a repetitive cycle, nothing new. Your portray someone who you are not. It's just the opinion of me and a few hundred other posters that you are a poser. You will be the 1st to call someone out and make fun of a poster, but you yourself are a known stiff and habitual liar. Why don't you try just being normal and not a continous fraud? You aren't tough, no one fears you, on or off the forum. Honestly from my time here I find you to be a pompous clown. At least when I fight with Joey I still respect him.

You don't know a thing about me, in fact it's not even like you were the 1st to call me a wigger, just more bandwagon jumping from you. You lead a PO-7 brigade to fit in so people would like you. From what I hear you were basically the forums bitch, here and at the RX until Joey stopped clowning you.

So my question is why do you feel the need to make up stories to fit in? You should be comfortable in your own skin. Youre loud and obnoxious, which means you extremely weak, not to mention highly uneducated and incapable of thinking for yourself. Do fret, when you become significant without lying and making up stories like being on the PSU baseball team, someone will let you know.

Sorry i took up your time having to read this, hot tub is probably popping with Cristal and bitches, but that would explain why you are posting on EOG about it. Basically if I am a wigger, you toolbox, are a poser and a wannabe

The Blueprint

EOG Dedicated

I will be in Chicago this summer, I will look you up, even have an extra ticket to a Phils-Cubs game, I'm personally inviting you. Everything on me, that is if you even live anywhere near Chicago. You can tell me all about how Laurent Robinson is as a person, I would live to know. But I'm sure you will be busy cleaning ur parents basement AKA your bedroom.

PROFESSOR

EOG Dedicated

where do ur lies end and the truth begin? what's good with that like 20k ur parents gave you to play poker, or did you leave that in the hot tub with ur bitches? Or you blew it on $6 bets?

kid you make up stories to fit in, you post 5 times a day Joey is ur friend. His avatar at BC is of sausage fingers lol.

I'm proud you think I am a wigger. It's just another lie you have told on these forums. I told Joey we can chat, anyone who is tough enough to talk shit on the forum can certainly say it on the phone. I would also like to pick his brain about sports because he knows what he is doing

you aren't well like at any forum. Peeps routinely rips you for being a lying tool, BC banned you because no one there likes you.

Your trying to rock a fake blowout in ur pic like you're growing up Gotti. Fact is in all seriousness, and this is the truth, you are the only one who thinks you are of any importance. You didnt go to PSU like you claimed, most likely didn't even go to college, i'm hoping you made it through high school. Your a waiter dude, congrats.

For being such a wigger, I go to work wearing a shirt and tie everyday, see like went to college. It's amazing King calls me a wigger for liking rap, but you also like rap I guess that would make you a wigger. I have shoes that are worth more than your weekly salary.

You outplayed and frankly unitelligent banter, bore me. It's a repetitive cycle, nothing new. Your portray someone who you are not. It's just the opinion of me and a few hundred other posters that you are a poser. You will be the 1st to call someone out and make fun of a poster, but you yourself are a known stiff and habitual liar. Why don't you try just being normal and not a continous fraud? You aren't tough, no one fears you, on or off the forum. Honestly from my time here I find you to be a pompous clown. At least when I fight with Joey I still respect him.

You don't know a thing about me, in fact it's not even like you were the 1st to call me a wigger, just more bandwagon jumping from you. You lead a PO-7 brigade to fit in so people would like you. From what I hear you were basically the forums bitch, here and at the RX until Joey stopped clowning you.

So my question is why do you feel the need to make up stories to fit in? You should be comfortable in your own skin. Youre loud and obnoxious, which means you extremely weak, not to mention highly uneducated and incapable of thinking for yourself. Do fret, when you become significant without lying and making up stories like being on the PSU baseball team, someone will let you know.

Sorry i took up your time having to read this, hot tub is probably popping with Cristal and bitches, but that would explain why you are posting on EOG about it. Basically if I am a wigger, you toolbox, are a poser and a wannabe

Solid post.

Apple

Banned

Like timely as a poster, but I agree the fake stories need to stop.. He makes up a lot of stories..

You killed TH on this post though man, I'd give TH credit if he replies, doubt he does cause you pretty much knocked him out..

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I will be in Chicago this summer, I will look you up, even have an extra ticket to a Phils-Cubs game, I'm personally inviting you. Everything on me, that is if you even live anywhere near Chicago. You can tell me all about how Laurent Robinson is as a person, I would live to know. But I'm sure you will be busy cleaning ur parents basement AKA your bedroom.

I live a 1/2 block from Wrigley big guy. I would rather kill myself than hang out with you. Quebb, knows I live down here and I'm sure he may even stay here in May; but you're a worthless piece of shit so there's no need in trying to meet up with you.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

He destroyed me? He called me out on the two things I admitted?

1. I bang better looking chicks than Blueprint beats off too (unlike most clowns like BP, i've posted my picture and pictures of me with real girls)

2. Stories? Now when I post on EOG I don't have people here? God that is laughable. Kid, I am on my computer all the time. I listen to music on it all day, so I can post when people are here. I also don't give a fuck if it bothers people.

I didn't even waste my time reading your entire post because you getting so worked up over me and Joey is cute and all, but it's flat out fucked up. You need to get a new day job brother.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Now I didn't go to college? You got to be the dumbest kid alive. I went to Illinois State for 3 years, and I'll be going to Depaul in a couple months. If you think I'm full of shit, we can wager on it. I have my transcripts and I'll bet you my college grades were better than your grades in 1st grade, when they gave everyone A's.

What other bullshit do you think exists? I admitted to my two lies big guy, so trying to catch me in another one probably isn't going to work.

Oh and you don't know anything about me, you just think you do. Thanks for wasting my time.

The Blueprint

EOG Dedicated

just read you said you live like a block away and you still won't show? prob good anyway I'd push ur hairline back even further 91023i2ndw;l

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

No, people just don't like to hang out with men who obsess over them and may want to fuck them. It's just not my style. Sorry that I don't want to hang out with you, maybe you can find someone elsewhere online to hang out with you.

The Blueprint

EOG Dedicated

No, people just don't like to hang out with men who obsess over them and may want to fuck them. It's just not my style. Sorry that I don't want to hang out with you, maybe you can find someone elsewhere online to hang out with you.

shook

believe me pal nothing would want to fuck you

You can wear Gucci suits to work every day, but if you listen to rap, you are still a goddam wigger.

Just saying...