Who has the best EOG team?

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

yeah I assume you would. Both are great players.

Who do you play next week?

Chutebox

I'm ready to deal Kelly Johnson, Jonathan Sanchez, Maggs. Need a good SP, and willing to deal one of my "good" ones. What you gots, Mo, TTP?

J

joeybagadonuts

yup

still like my side...

Come on TTP, your trades aren't even close. Me no want Matsui, or any junk pitcher cleaning up for the O's. I at least want real players back for Vlad and Weaver.

rjt721

EOG Master

Chris Davis was 0-for-3 with three strikeouts in a loss to the Tigers on Saturday afternoon.
And that makes him just 1-for-18 with nine strikeouts to start the season. Davis batted .304 in 79 spring training at-bats, but he also led the team with 26 strikeouts.
:finger004

Mora time next week. 91023i2ndw;l

J

joeybagadonuts

yeah its a nice offer.

deals are fun man. you need to get into deals mode

I'm in it to win it, don't worry.

I don't think I can trade Becks in that deal, though. Pitchers are too valuable and my problem is I have 2 good 2Bs right now in Uggla and Johnson. I wouldn't mind getting that Jap pitcher from you though. Throw up a deal.

tripp

EOG Master

looks like most of the week 1 matchups are pretty much done.

gamer i don't think has any chance to come back vs me. 50 pts down and no starters tomorrow, and both of his closers are dogs. at most he gets one save and his hitters won't score enough to pass me.

rjt will need a perfect storm to beat cee. down 60 but has two starters. shields and blackburn will both have to be great, and he needs purcey to pick up a L. he also needs a great day from his hitters. don't like his chances, cee should be 1-0 after this week.

yoyo has tn beaten. just a complete beat down there. tn's starters did not show up. a combined 1.5 pts from his three best starters, with 5 starts between them. not going to win when that happens. mo will be 1-0.

mc is down 60 and i think he's out of it. he has johan and young tomorrow, but both have tight competition and joey has meche and beckett throwing tomorrow also. mc does not have the hitting to help out here and i can't see him having a come back from 60 down.

tuck and viejo will be tight. only a 35 pt gap right now, but peavy will likely get the win tonight. being around 50 down will be tough to come back against. he has haren going tomorrow, but haren has a tougher matchup than jurrjens. a 30 pt week from fucking brandon inge looks like it will go to waste. his starters just had bad luck and did not pick up enough W's.

ttp and chute will be a fight until the end. only matchup i feel is not 90% decided already. only a 5 pt lead atm for chute and both have two starters tomorrow. big edge to ttp with lincecum and buehrle over josh johnson and wandy rodriguez. i think chute has the better bats, but lincecum vs the pads will be tough to compete with. i think ttp wins here.

very good first week. hopefully i can end with top points to start this thing off.:+excited-

mofome

Banned

I don't think I can trade Becks in that deal, though. Pitchers are too valuable and my problem is I have 2 good 2Bs right now in Uggla and Johnson. I wouldn't mind getting that Jap pitcher from you though. Throw up a deal.

haha before I read this I had already taken the deal down. lol I dont want to make that deal either.

mofome

Banned

oh yeah I have two asian Pitchers. The Kawakami who allowed 4 hits and had 8ks today, but he has control problems and then uehara who made fools of the yanks. Uehara is the one I like more. Os lucked into him somehow. Cant believe we only have 2 MLB starters though.

Timetopay

EOG Master

i agree but i saw tripp post the offer from TN and everyone graded it

either we all got to stop doing that or it should be pretty fair game

J

joeybagadonuts

haha before I read this I had already taken the deal down. lol I dont want to make that deal either.

That was a tough one for me... I almost just accepted but I noticed I would have 3 2Bs and took a second to look at it. I like this trade thing, it's just more gambling for us to do.
:LMAO

mofome

Banned

looks like most of the week 1 matchups are pretty much done.

gamer i don't think has any chance to come back vs me. 50 pts down and no starters tomorrow, and both of his closers are dogs. at most he gets one save and his hitters won't score enough to pass me.

rjt will need a perfect storm to beat cee. down 60 but has two starters. shields and blackburn will both have to be great, and he needs purcey to pick up a L. he also needs a great day from his hitters. don't like his chances, cee should be 1-0 after this week.

yoyo has tn beaten. just a complete beat down there. tn's starters did not show up. a combined 1.5 pts from his three best starters, with 5 starts between them. not going to win when that happens. mo will be 1-0.

mc is down 60 and i think he's out of it. he has johan and young tomorrow, but both have tight competition and joey has meche and beckett throwing tomorrow also. mc does not have the hitting to help out here and i can't see him having a come back from 60 down.

tuck and viejo will be tight. only a 35 pt gap right now, but peavy will likely get the win tonight. being around 50 down will be tough to come back against. he has haren going tomorrow, but haren has a tougher matchup than jurrjens. a 30 pt week from fucking brandon inge looks like it will go to waste. his starters just had bad luck and did not pick up enough W's.

ttp and chute will be a fight until the end. only matchup i feel is not 90% decided already. only a 5 pt lead atm for chute and both have two starters tomorrow. big edge to ttp with lincecum and buehrle over josh johnson and wandy rodriguez. i think chute has the better bats, but lincecum vs the pads will be tough to compete with. i think ttp wins here.

very good first week. hopefully i can end with top points to start this thing off.:+excited-

shit he jinxes me. I have my jokes ready but I cant break them out yet.

Timetopay

EOG Master

ok joey lets have small deal

who you want for molina

see u got soto and i aint crazy about ianetta yet.

J

joeybagadonuts

joey what is your avatar?

My dad's house in Hawaii. It was finished being built about 1.5 years ago and they finally updated the google earth picture and I thought it was kinda cool. I was also showing Shdw01 cause ge lives kinda close to it.

Timetopay

EOG Master

My dad's house in Hawaii. It was finished being built about 1.5 years ago and they finally updated the google earth picture and I thought it was kinda cool. I was also showing Shdw01 cause ge lives kinda close to it.

shit i figured it was a shot of Jmans basement

J

joeybagadonuts

ok joey lets have small deal

who you want for molina

see u got soto and i aint crazy about ianetta yet.

What's up with you liking all my Giants? I like Big Money Benji, and will probably keep him around. I would gladly move Soto to you though.

mofome

Banned

man thats awesome.

:cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

shit i figured it was a shot of Jmans basement

No, I would have to post that one as a ghost and the picture would be from the cell phone I was able to sneak past him.
:LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

i agree but i saw tripp post the offer from TN and everyone graded it

either we all got to stop doing that or it should be pretty fair game

tn never offered me a trade. that was a trade i was thinking about sending to him and was just getting peoples opinions on it beforehand.

rjt721

EOG Master

mo, I know you have the power to bench all of Cee's guys tomorrow. Or just give him -50 pts for drafting Delmon in round 12. Do it. It's Easter. Hook a brother up.

mo, I know you have the power to bench all of Cee's guys tomorrow. Or just give him -50 pts for drafting Delmon in round 12. Do it. It's Easter. Hook a brother up.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

:blink:

J

joeybagadonuts

oh yeah im doumit! love doum. he is GS today.

:suit:

send me offers joejoe!

I might just take the one you got up.... Switch Uggs for K Johnson and we might get it done...I still hate giving up my best pitcher for some some 30+ Jap in his first major league season, though. The hitting I get back is solid though.