Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

fun to talk shit. Laughing at guys like calling the year on plays. Bills is now Linny.

And not just Linny. Linny of last year and cy young

Well what good is talking shit if you say the stuff after the guy is 14-3 with a 2.25 ERA.

I am saying this shit early on, and will continue too as Bills will be Cy Young or very close to it this year.

The dude is a K Machine, and he faces a week division many times.

Tripp should get a medal for shittiest 4 pitchers to ever start on the same day award, we can name it the Cee Award

greainke was a master of getting out of trouble tonight. just throws sliders 10ft off the plate and the indians swing. they are something like 4 of 44 with men in scoring position with 19Ks or something this year. thats clev and i bet on them

mo caps:hangt
now i know how purcey was 10k vs cle :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

im glad i benched ells. Boston only plays 6 days and he sat today so ells only in for 5 phew

mofome

Banned

never thought it would be possible for lest to give up 10 hits to oak in 5 innings. meanwhile cy braden shuts me down on the other side. feels good.

mofome

Banned

can't believe gallardo fails to hold a 5-1 lead and im volq wins

30 point turn arounds against me. how strange since im normally nice luck. you have two guys get absolutely smashed and you are 2-0 instead of 0-2

:suit:

30 point turn arounds against me. how strange since im normally nice luck. you have two guys get absolutely smashed and you are 2-0 instead of 0-2

:suit:

bases all luck it seems. Last week 80% of my starters pitched well enough to win and i had 1-2 wins. This week 100% of my guys get smashed and 2-0 somehow :doh1

biggamer3

EOG Master

So far word out of beantown is that Dustin Pedroia is the early favorite to win the MVP award this year again

1 RBI through 7 games is pretty solid

biggamer3

EOG Master

I think that since we are a compassionate league and all, after Tripps sad day today, with Litch, Wang, Pelfrey starting for him, the only way to maintain a balanced league is for us to hold an expansion draft, with Tripp picking any player that isnt being protected.

Each team can protect 7 players.

Cee can protect 15

mofome

Banned

needed one more single in stl to win and i lose rl. nothing goes right anymore.

ankiel almost get the bloop but the 2B is in right field for some reason. schumaker hit a ahrd grounder, it takes an awful hop, but drew makes the play. ludwick smashed a ball to the wall.

good god. everything thats close is a loss.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Fun shit fellas. Sorry had to go talk to wifey about life

Ahhh MC that last minute switch of Carmona from Rickey. We will see how bad that cost me.

Should be good week now of atleast some competition. 91023i2ndw;l