MO MONEY NHL Playoffs

MO MONEY

EOG Enthusiast
NHL Playoffs
<HR style="COLOR: #000117" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->OK guys the playoffs are finally here and we are more than ready to kick the shit out of the bookmaker, I'm going to give you guys my series bets for the 1st round right here, We had a great hockey season again this year and now its time to really put a hurtin to your bookies wallet, So sit back, grab a brew and get ready to make some serious cash.. Our series plays are...

Eastern Conference~~

*Boston vs Montreal--The Bruins had the Canadians number this year beating them 5 out of 6 games during the regular season, Boston will put this young Canadian team away early, 5 games max *Boston Wins!

*Caps vs Rangers--This is going to be a great series, Washington won the season series 3 games to 1, but this NY Ranger team is playing very well right now, The Caps should squeak by this round but its going to be a real tough battle.. *Caps Win in 7 games!

*Devils vs Canes--NJersey stumbles into the playoffs going 4-5-1 their last 10 games, Carolina is smoking hot right now going 8-2 their last 10 games, I think this is an upset in the making, The Canes will send the Devils to the golf course early.. *Carolina Wins!

*Penquins vs Flyers--Well somehow Pittsburgh managed to steal home ice advantage away from this Philly team and that spells bad news for the Flyers, Pittsburgh is playing their best hockey right now going 18-4-3 their last 25 games, Philly is struggling headed into the post season going 4-5-1 their last 10 games, This will be a real physical battle for both teams,But the Penquins are the better team here and will put this Philly team away in 6 games.. *Penquins Win!

Western Conference~~

*Sharks vs Ducks-- San Jose winners of the Presidents Trophy have home ice advantage throughout the Stanley Cup Playoffs and will be the real deal in the post season, The Sharks @ home are almost unbeatable going 32-5-4, That is huge trouble for the Ducks and the rest of the Western Conference teams.. *Sharks Win in 5!

*Detroit vs Columbus-- The Stanley cup champions are stumbling
into the post season,Columbus is headed to the post season with the same problem, both teams head into the playoffs losing 6 of their last 8 games, These 2 teams split the season series,This will be a very interesting matchup for Detroit, but I think the cream rises and the RedWings move on to the next round.. *Detroit Wins in 6!

*Canucks vs Blues--I don't know what to think about this matchup, Both teams are pretty much evenly matched, these 2 teams split their season series and the only advantage I see for Vancouver is home ice, StLouis goalie Cris Mason has played outstanding between the pipes,and the Blues as a team are playing with a lot of confidence, This series will more than likely go 7 games with the slight advantage going to the Canucks.. *Vancouver in 7 games!

*Chicago vs Calgary--The Blackhawks will take on the Flames in this 1st round of the playoffs, Chicago swept the season series 4-0 and I am pretty certain that this BlackHawk team will make plenty of noise in the post season.. *Chicago Wins in 5!

*Best of luck in everything you play! :cheers

MO
<!-- / message -->

MO MONEY

EOG Enthusiast
Re: MO MONEY NHL Playoffs

Guys look for me up here tomorrow morning when we kick this post season off with a bang and take all of the bookmakers money...The fun begins tomorrow nite..
<!-- / message -->

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Not a lot of respect for the Ducks here. This series will be a WAR. Should be great to watch! Caps go only as far as Theodore will take them.

MO MONEY

EOG Enthusiast

I agree with you, this series will be all out war, The Ducks play this team tough, I think the Sharks however have more depth, "especially that 3rd line" and that home ice advantage will be a Huge factor, It's gonna be a great series to watch, Low scoring, hard hitting defensive battle..

As far as the Caps go, Your right Theodore has been shakey between the pipes, This series could go either way, but I still think Washington will squeak by...

MO MONEY

EOG Enthusiast

<HR style="COLOR: #000117" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Alright fellas spit shine your good shoes and get ready for the big dance with Lord Stanley. The playoffs are finally Here and we are going to do the 2 step on your bookies throat.. So sit back, strap yourself in and enjoy this ride, The fun is about to begin..

NHL PLAYOFFS 4/15

*Pittsburgh win Series -135 '2 units Top Play

*Carolina win Series +120 '1 unit

*Pittsburgh game 1 -155 '2 units Top Play

*Carolina game 1 +125 '1 unit

*Caps over 5.5 goals -110 '1 unit

*Best of luck in everything you play! :cheers

MO
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

MO MONEY

EOG Enthusiast

NHL PLAYOFFS 4/16

Alright guys we started off the post season dancing to the right tune,We pick up a couple units on the nite and we look to continue the fun this evening, For tonite our song remains the same "Money" So crank up the tunes and lets get the show underway... Our plays for tonite are....

*Chicago win series -155 '2 units Top Play

*Boston win series -300 '2 units Top Play -- Huge price, but it won't matter,Boston wins this series!!

*Sharks under 5.5 goals '2 units Top Play

*Detroit under 5.5 goals '1 unit

*Boston game 1 -220 '1 unit

*Best of luck in everything you play! :thumbsup

MO MONEY

EOG Enthusiast

NHL Playoffs 4/17

Alright guys we did a nice tango on your bookmakers head last nite going 3-0 and picking up 4 units of profit.. This brings our early playoff record to 5-1 + 6 units.. Lets keep this party rockin and rolling along with a couple more winners for this evening .. Our plays for tonite are...

*Pittsburgh -165 game 2 '2 units Top Play

*Pens/Flyers over 5.5 goals '1 unit

*Best of luck in everything you play! 91023i2ndw;l

MO

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Good luck Momoney.

Think gutterflower is playing for that game to go to OT.

MO MONEY

EOG Enthusiast

Thanks dude, I get it now, seems like a silly bet to me but I hope he cashes in on it.. best of luck! :cheers

MO MONEY

EOG Enthusiast

NHL Playoffs 4/18

Alright guys we had another profitable nite last nite after our Top Play wins for us again, We are now 7-2 in the post season +6.90 units and the fun has only just begun, So lets keep this ride rolling along.. Our plays for today/tonite are.......

*Capitals over 5.5 goals game 2 '2 units Top Play

*Detroit under 5.5 goals game 2 '1 unit

*Blackhawks -155 game 2 '1 unit

*Bruins under 5.5 goals game 2 '1 unit

*Best of luck in everything you play! 91023i2ndw;l

MO

MO MONEY

EOG Enthusiast

NHL Playoffs 4/19

Ok guys we stumbled a little bit yesterday going 2-2 losing 1.3 units on the day, Bringing our young playoff record to 9-4 +5.60 units after juice, For today we will rebound in a big way and get our ride back on the winning track, So sit back, grab yourself a couple brews and lets get this dance rockin again.. Our plays for today are...

*Sharks under 5 goals game 2 '2 units Top Play-- 'This is a defensive series, It wouldn't surprise me 1 bit if every game in this series played under the total..

*Pittsburgh +110 game 3 '1 unit--'Pens are hot and Philly is not, Pens win again and stick another fork into the Flyers post season..

*Carolina under 5 goals game 3 '1 unit--'This is going to be another defensive battle today between these 2 teams, Low scoring, hard hitting, Dump & chase, typical playoff hockey...We will take the under here tonite...

*Best of luck in everything you play! :thumbsup

MO

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Mo - agree about SJ/Dux but i do think we will get at least 1 and maybe 2 games where all hell breaks loose and we get about 7+ goals in the game. no idea which game that will be but i can say with 100% confidence we will get at least 1 game where goals come in bunches

Hawks Fan

EOG Enthusiast

Mo, nice start to the playoffs....

Looking at Vancouver/St Louis and see that as being an under series also..

Blues back to the wall and they will come out to play for their season....

MO MONEY

EOG Enthusiast

NHL Playoffs 4/21

Alright guys, Sorry I didn't get up here yesterday, I had a lot of things that needed my attention and I had to get them done, But we're back in the saddle and more than ready to do battle again tonite.. So lets get this party cranked up and rock the house down!, Our plays for tonite are...

*Pittsburgh over 5.5 goals game 4 '2 units Top Play

*Blues under 5 goals game 4 '2 units Top Play

*Penquins +115 game 4 '1 unit

*St Louis +125 game 4 '1 unit

*Ducks under 5 goals game 3 '1 unit

Best of luck in everything you play! 91023i2ndw;l

MO
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

gutterflower

EOG Enthusiast

A small play on every dog on the frozen water tonight as well as a sprinkle on a 5 team parlay.As always good luck with the puppy love.