Week 2 MLB action

Day game plays for Monday, April 14th

966 - Detroit (-120) vs White Sox (1 unit)

953 - Colorado (+130) @ Cubs (1 unit)

958 - LA Dodgers RL (+135) vs SF (1.5 units)

Leaning to evening action with Tampa Bay (-125) and Cincy/Milwaukee under 8. Will post them if and when I pull the trigger.

Good luck everyone.

Re: Week 2 MLB action

Bang!!!!

Dont know what Im waiting for. Thanks for the nudge Gyno.

968 - TB (-125) vs NYY (1 unit)

May put a little more on this if Yankee money comes in and the line moves my way. Kazmir looks good out of the gate and unless Wang pull a 180, like Sabathia did, TB bats will put the Yankees on thier heals. NY hitting has looked terrible considering what theyve been able to do to Sydney Ponson and Horacio Ramirez. Gil Meche looked like a 15 game winner. What will Kazmir be able to do? Unless he totally self destructs, he should be able to hold the Yanks to 2 or 3 runs, maybe less. I think A-Rod is being missed more than anyone is saying. Yankee offense is a shell of what it should be at this point.

2-2 for Monday, +0.83 units

Will update season long record at end of each week. Today puts me +0.32 units overall.

Tuesday action:

902 - Atlanta (-140) vs Fla (1 unit)

902 - Atlanta RL (+155) (0.5 units)

909 - Anaheim (-105) @ Seattle (1.05 units)

912 - TB (-120) vs NYY ( 1 unit)

912 - TB RL (+167) vs NYY (0.5 units)

914 - Balt/Tex over 11 (-120) (1.2 units)

920 - Oakland (+136) vs Boston (1 unit)

I guess we should watch out for the Yankees. Girardi saved all his best bullpen arms by going with Nick Swisher to finnish the bottom of the eighth inning. Should I assume thats not a vote of confidence for tomorrows starter? I sure hope he needs all of them. What a genius. :LMAO
Good luck everyone. :cheers

Thanks CT, havnt been able to play on the comp as much lately. Just sort of posting my plays and running. Real busy these days, so I havnt been keeping much dialogue with my buds here. Hope you have a great day man. Notice your on the other side of a couple of mine so I will dispense with the good lucks for today. :LMAO

Big roller coaster ride so far.

2-5 tuesday -1.64 units
4-7 for week 2 -0.81 units

Wednesday action:

968 - Detroit RL (+145) 1.5 units
970 -KC (+110) 1 unit
973 - NYY (+101) 1 unit

2 tm parlay:

976 - Balt/Tex over 12 (-105)
980 - Anaheim/Seattle under 8.5 (-120)

0.6 units to win 2.58 units

Id like to play the Cubs on the run line tomorrow but dont think I want to lay juice and -1.5 runs. I think they should win easy but shit happens and this line has no value. If I can get it at (even) I would play it, but I dont think that will happen.

Also leaning to Florida and Oakland for evening plays. Ill wait because the lines should move in my favor. Will wait and see how I do in the morning and go from there.

adding:

952 - Cubs RL (even) vs Colorado 1 unit

Very surprised it wasnt a minus. GOOOOOO CUBS.
Not really a Cubs fan but Ive been liking this team for two years now. Pinella rules.

Sorry CT, I think your doing better than me overall.

Gonna a jump in real fast to add:

959 - Florida (+154) @ Atlanta

Screwed myself for waiting on this line. Thought it would go up if anything. I expect Lowe to have a bit of regression after the first two good starts. Especially since he didnt get a full workload in last time out. Miller isnt very attractive on paper but he pretty much had to learn on the job last year. Im thinking in terms of value with this play.

Went 3-3 yesterday. Made 2.13 units.
7-10 for week 2. +1.32 units

Thursday action:

901 - Florida +120 @ Atlanta (1unit)
909 - SD +115 @ NYM (1 units)
912 - LAD RL +125 (1 units)
917 - Toronto RL +120 (1 unit)

Really dont have much time for the computer these days. Miss the banter though. Will be back with writes and more when conditions improve on this end. Til then, good luck my bretheren.

Peace..... Natty.

Good Luck Natty, love the fish today.

Thanks X, the fish was rather tasty yesterday.

4-0 Thursday, :hourafirst sweep of the season. +4.73 units.
11-10 for week 2. +6.05 units.

Friday action:

951 - St Louis +170 (1 unit)
954 - Washington +115 (1 unit)
956 - Pittsburgh +103 (1 unit)
976 - Texas -102 (1 unit)

Gotta run guys. Good luck.

Natty.

Went 1-4 Friday. Stinking Cards and Nationals blew the lead in the late innings. Should've, wouldve........ whatever. -3.57 on the day.

12-14 for week 2. +2.48 units.

Saturday action:

904 - Washington +134 vs Florida (1 unit)

Taking one more shot on the divisional home dog to get its second win of the season. Another starting pitching revenge matchup. I also think that after 2 above average starts we might get a letdown on Josh Johnson. Olsen will look to get his first quality start after two stinkers in a row. Betting on teams off a blown save is also an angle that some like to use. Might as well throw that in here to make it sound like I might know what Im doing.

908 - Cubs -130 vs St.Louis (1.5 units)

Fading Lohse. Love to bet against starting pitchers after theyve thrown a complete game..... unless thier name is Halladay. Usually a good value and in this case Lohse has carried a particularly heavy load in his last two above average starts. These were against Pittsburgh and Houston, who are pretty poor hitting teams thus far. His splits from last year on the road and in day games are both poor. Dempster was a beast @ home last year. Hopefully he bounces back off a poor start and the bullpen doesnt have issues in this one. Think Ill buck the blown save angle in this one.

2 tm parlay
910 - SF -157 vs Arizona w/under 8 (.5 units to win 1 unit)

Frisco off a win with staff ace looking for his first quality start. Cant imagine Lincecum having more than two less than average starts in a row. I think he can handle this team which was silenced by Sanchez on Friday. This is the first road series for Arizona and I think they will have trouble getting on track against Lincecum. Hopefully the SF bats perform according to par and dont blow Davis (who seems to be in decent form) out of the water. Davis does not seem to like pitching in day games, according to last years splits.

Peace.

Nationals have done me wrong two days in a row. May just have to stay away from them for awhile. Pretty funny, the two games I cap almost perfectly lose and the Cubs give me a lucky walk off homer in extra innings in a game I was way off on. Just have to laugh it off.

1-2 for Saturday. (- 0.70 units)
13-16 for week 2. (+1.78 units)

I will finnish this week in the black.. how much will depend on (God help me) Dusty Bakers' Reds.

Sunday action:

959 - Cincinnati -115 @ Houston (1 unit)
959 - Cincinnati RL +130 (0.50 units)

Looking for Voquez to bust out with his first quality start of the year. Hes overdue and Houstons' soft offense is a perfect prototype to do it with. Damn good bullpen so far for the Reds, with all the best arms available.
Houston recalls Felipe Paulino, who couldnt win a spot over Russ Ortiz or Brian Moehler......which is pretty bad. He once had a 100 mph heater that was rather flat a couple years ago but has had a score of arm injuries since. His last two starts in the minors were pretty good though. Probably due to get shelled.... I hope.

Peace.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Hawks Fan

EOG Enthusiast

Natty nice start and thanks for posting....

On teams with poor bullpens and you like the starting pitcher matchup go with the 5 inning line... Obvious Nationals bullpen sucks among other teams with gas for bullpens...

5 inning plays are a good bet... Keep up the good work and good luck

:thumbsup

Thanks for the words of support my brothers.

Damn Reds almost gave me another bad beat. Lost a half pound sweating that one but a winner it is. Really underestimated the Paulino kid. In my defense, even the Astro broadcasters were a little surprised at the stuff he was hurlin. Looks like the 'Stros wouldve missed out if it werent for injuries. Dont think well see Moehler any time soon if Paulino can continue like this.

2-0 for Friday. (+1.52) Think Ill call it a week.
15-16 for Week 2. (+3.30 units).
31-37-1 Overall. (+2.79 units).<!-- google_ad_section_end -->