Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Halladay is just too much of a stud...pitching is like gold in this format...and you have quite a few of them....it was a decent offer...

good players are like gold. lots of pitchers will score tons diff weeks, just ask cy duke and his 23012 more points than cy linc. by the time vd catches on it will be too late.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

ok man....just curious?

how do you plan on getting a top 3rd basemen?

magic?

Just need one of my 3B to step up a little...

Maybe Josh Fields or Encarcination can raise their game a bit...

Halladay is probably in the top five in the pitching category and if there was less emphasis on pitching in this league, I would have taken the trade offer you sent me...

mofome

Banned

vd send me an offer that isnt crazy. not one where you get better in 3 spots and i get worse in 3.

:cocktail

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

good players are like gold. lots of pitchers will score tons diff weeks, just ask cy duke and his 23012 more points than cy linc. by the time vd catches on it will be too late.

Time has passed me by in a few areas, but fantasy baseball is not one of them....I know a stud pitcher when I see one....:LMAO

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Then you should have been cy duke

:suit:

I just picked up Duke off free agent waivers in the RX league....:cheers
Gotta go Mo....my Asian beauty is calling me back to bed, it is 12:30 AM over here and I am still struggling a little from the time change...:LMAO

Send me something that doesn't involve Halladay or Peavy...bur I am sure that you will counter and say that the rest of my team is horseshit and you don't need anybody else from my pathetic 1-0 team...:LMAO

mofome

Banned

well i dont need anyone else for the miguel cab and jose reyes you are always requesting!

:houra

have a great evening! im pretty sure we're all jealous. we need to get you on youtube. or maybe nakedtube depending on your exploits.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

i dont understand vd.

he says he needs 3b on his block update.

then he says he doesnt and needs his guys to step up.

weird.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo just saw the Upton Center Field Willie Mays Catch from last night.

Dude shoulda got an extra 5 points for that catch

Tuckman

Uh Poster

VD is all delusional right now, how he has time to update his on the block while porking those thailanions is beyond me

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

tucker...understood....truth is im trying to get all the pitching i can.

but bored. so open to anything.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tucker...understood....truth is im trying to get all the pitching i can.

but bored. so open to anything.

thats my problem, i'm bored as shit while waiting for a tv to be delievered, this has the potentiol to kill my squad if it dont arrive soon

Tuckman

Uh Poster

outside my closers, i think i have somewhat a balanced team finally...

they just are playing like shit so far

mofome

Banned

thats a thinker seriously, i think i would be stupid not to

I don't disagree. We all get attached to the guys we currently have though, which is why some have missed on great deals already.

gamer
vd

come to mind