Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

i would turn gay for jack bauer and harden

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I couldnt believe when i saw him, i was mad as fuck that i didnt draft him.

then again, when i watched both of bedards starts i was doing whacks. he made minn and oak look silly.

mofome

Banned

So so far you have Volquez,Liriano,and Harden over Zack.

true. I just watched Geink last night. He was hit pretty hard, but then could throw sliders in the dirt and hafner, vic, peralta fat fucks would swing all day.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

mofo...

my offer to him is sick.

might be ripping myself off more than you ripped yourself off!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

mc what is the offer

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=qr_error_tbody><TR><TD class=thead>The following errors occurred with your submission</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=qr_error_td>
    1. This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

this is a fucking rediculous rule btw

mofome

Banned

mc what is the offer

<table class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="qr_error_tbody"><tr><td class="thead">The following errors occurred with your submission</td></tr><tr><td class="alt1" id="qr_error_td">
    1. This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds
</td></tr></tbody></table>

this is a fucking rediculous rule btw

before i was a mod i hated that rule. now i live above it.

:suit:

mofome

Banned

wow, ttp, that is a HUGE one. I would rather have beck/carp than linc/carmona. Upton over granderson, i would have no ss, the last 2 players you give me are ones i like a ton.

shit

interesting on the dlp . Picture quality can't be as good with the dlp

I had a samsung 42 inch plasma was fucking sick.

Got a LG 42 inch LCD, it's a step below my plasma tho :(

Samsung is same as sony quality wise, one of the best tvs out there

mofome

Banned

was an interesting deal, mr ttp, got creative with that one but I had to decline. The other one was closer for me.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

interesting on the dlp . Picture quality can't be as good with the dlp

I had a samsung 42 inch plasma was fucking sick.

Got a LG 42 inch LCD, it's a step below my plasma tho :(

Samsung is same as sony quality wise, one of the best tvs out there

i had that 46" LG back in NY, left it there though...i wasnt in any shape to pay 3G's for a tv right now, i had to beg to get that 1...

thanks cee

Cap keeps trying to give up fat man Lee and Young:doh1

young seems pretty good. I just don't like the deal since i think lee is gonna be dog shit. He was having problems with his swing since surgery. And hou line up is awful. Not to mention his decline in hrs every year lately.

i had that 46" LG back in NY, left it there though...i wasnt in any shape to pay 3G's for a tv right now, i had to beg to get that 1...

how'd u like your LG? mine is good for the price but like i said my samsung was better.

how come u go so large on tvs. 65 is nuts lol