Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

peralt and an OF bat for reyes?

have to consider who im taking out as compared to who im getting. im sure the diff b/w peralta and reyes will be larger than the diff b/w who you give me and who i have to bench. im up for offers always.

ttp has sent me a few that i was close to shipping off reyrey

Timetopay

EOG Master

wow, ttp, that is a HUGE one. I would rather have beck/carp than linc/carmona. Upton over granderson, i would have no ss, the last 2 players you give me are ones i like a ton.

shit

Not sure i can offer much more than that and i get pain inside to keep coming up with deals for 2 second rejections:finger004

Tuckman

Uh Poster

how'd u like your LG? mine is good for the price but like i said my samsung was better.

how come u go so large on tvs. 65 is nuts lol

i liked the LG alot, good picture...i orginally wanted the 73, but she told me no...2348ji23e

the zenieth i had on the wall here was impossible to get down by myself, it was like lifting a box of fucking bricks... the picture would go black on it after being on for awhile, but the sound would stay, weird

Tuckman

Uh Poster

have to consider who im taking out as compared to who im getting. im sure the diff b/w peralta and reyes will be larger than the diff b/w who you give me and who i have to bench. im up for offers always.

ttp has sent me a few that i was close to shipping off reyrey

of course i like rey, but realstically it would be hard for me to upgrade in alot of spots, other then SP, RP, and ss i like where i stand right now..

mofome

Banned

Not sure i can offer much more than that and i get pain inside to keep coming up with deals for 2 second rejections:finger004

haha i dont think about the deals for a long time like everyone else though, 2 second rejections doesnt mean rips to me, im just in fastfd compared to everyone else in the world. thats why in my in games im mad at 4 games at once and i post about them all, my mind just races all day i cant slow down brother!

:houra:houra:houra

mofome

Banned

of course i like rey, but realstically it would be hard for me to upgrade in alot of spots, other then SP, RP, and ss i like where i stand right now..

as do i brother!

fact is though, im sure i will deal reyrey at some point. i get some good offers and i love deals.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

TTP i want Young, find a couple batters off my bench for him, 2 for 1 deal so my lineup will be legal again

i liked the LG alot, good picture...i orginally wanted the 73, but she told me no...2348ji23e

the zenieth i had on the wall here was impossible to get down by myself, it was like lifting a box of fucking bricks... the picture would go black on it after being on for awhile, but the sound would stay, weird

lol , yeah those tvs too long to carry with one person. My 36 inch box tv was much heavier than my new 42 inch. But the 42 is harder to carry since its so long

Tuckman

Uh Poster

lol , yeah those tvs too long to carry with one person. My 36 inch box tv was much heavier than my new 42 inch. But the 42 is harder to carry since its so long

hahah i had the ole lady try to help me get it down before, she friggen dropped it, and it landed on her leg, it looked like i kicked the shit out of her :LMAO

hahah i had the ole lady try to help me get it down before, she friggen dropped it, and it landed on her leg, it looked like i kicked the shit out of her :LMAO
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

i'd rather do it myself and strap the tv to my fucking back than put a few thousand dollar tv in the hands of a lady

mofome

Banned

that may be the worst deal ive ever seen, no way tucker made that deal in real life.

:nono

Tuckman

Uh Poster

fuck that, i didnt put in beltran for young..

in the comment box it had

trade me young for a bunch of clowns on my bench and they can sit on your bench like young is doing, no fucking way would i trade beltran for micheal young

mofome

Banned

that is the single dumbest thing ive ever seen. something aint right. not a chance in hell tucker offered that.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

are u serious ttp, even if i did mistakenly put him in, do u really think i would trade him for young, when i was using beltran to try and land lince?

mofome

Banned

fuck that, i didnt put in beltran for young..

in the comment box it had

trade me young for a bunch of clowns on my bench and they can sit on your bench like young is doing, no fucking way would i trade beltran for micheal young

now that makes sense.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

my spot was suppose to be blank on the offer, with me clicking on micheal young on TTP's spot, and in the comment box i put in what i typed above.. no fucking way did i mean to put in beltran

mofome

Banned

how come ttp hit accept on deals talks :(

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

good thing cee never did that on me before, cee and mo send good players for nothing in talks like 123 and its just talks on what we trying to get done.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo always says two grown men trading...

Off coure i gonna give him back

just wanted so laughs