Any odds on ONE Black person or Mexican being at the "Tea Bag" events tomorrow?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Remember the gathering in Minneapolis last summer?

It looked like a damn KKK rally ....

Lets see .... Blacks and Mexicans are not lazy bumbs who sit around
smoking pot and listening to Limbaugh, Ingraham and Hannity all day
waiting for their welfare checks to show up sooooo

Nope .... its gonna be Newt's and Beck's "Kind of Crowd"

Re: Any odds on ONE Black person or Mexican being at the "Tea Bag" events tomorrow?

No -- They got it too good here. You can get pregnant, jump the border, have a baby in San Diego for free, automatically become a US citizen because of that birth, go on welfare and eat and live rent free while the the rest of Americans pay for it. That simple act would make their lives 100 times better than that shit hole they came from in Mexico.

Who would protest against that ?

Re: Any odds on ONE Black person or Mexican being at the "Tea Bag" events tomorrow?

Wait, let me get this straight. . .If you're born here, you're a citizen, right?. . . .Wait, let me think. . .So how did they come from a "shithole" in Mexico, since. . .they. . .were. . .born. . .here? If you are referring to the parent of a person born here, you might want to do some research, because you're not living in the universe of facts; and your speculation is woefully incorrect. . .

Wait, let me get this straight. . .If you're born here, you're a citizen, right?. . . .Wait, let me think. . .So how did they come from a "shithole" in Mexico, since. . .they. . .were. . .born. . .here? If you are referring to the parent of a person born here, you might want to do some research, because you're not living in the universe of facts; and your speculation is woefully incorrect. . .

My understanding is that if you are a pregnant Mexican and jump the fence and deliver a baby in San Diego, your baby and you are now US Citizens. In addition, if you have no money you can suck off of the American Taxpayer for your bills. Feel free to correct me on any piece of this. However, if any piece of this is correct then you perhaps may understand why so many people are completely pissed off in this nation.

My understanding is that if you are a pregnant Mexican and jump the fence and deliver a baby in San Diego, your baby and you are now US Citizens. In addition, if you have no money you can suck off of the American Taxpayer for your bills. Feel free to correct me on any piece of this. However, if any piece of this is correct then you perhaps may understand why so many people are completely pissed off in this nation.
those damn mexicans taking all those damn great jobs out in the tobacco fields, chicken houses, mickey d's, shoveling shit.... man, they got us by the balls. kill them all, they are bleeding us dry. my son can't get a job ripping the fucking heads off of baby chickens because a damn mexican's got it. they are living in our paradise, eating our food, fucking our movie stars... arghhh!!!

just kills me.

those damn mexicans taking all those damn great jobs out in the tobacco fields, chicken houses, mickey d's, shoveling shit.... man, they got us by the balls. kill them all, they are bleeding us dry. my son can't get a job ripping the fucking heads off of baby chickens because a damn mexican's got it. they are living in our paradise, eating our food, fucking our movie stars... arghhh!!!

just kills me.

Those are your words -- not mine.

sure they're not. 12io4j2w90

I stand by my earlier comments that most Mexicans will not show up because they got it too good here as opposed to that life they left behind in Mexico. Those are my words.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Anyone know which locales our EOGers will at?

Guessing the Canadian Mountie is in Buffalo since that aint too far from
Canada ....

And Munchkin Man will be easy to spot on FOX NEWS ....

"Good evening My Fellow EOGers .... I will honor Mr Reagan's Memory tomorrow as I tear up chanting with Mr Beck about our love for this country"

Absolutely. . .Not. . .True. Anyone who is born in the United States is an American, but that does not generate "automatic" citizenship for either of the parents.

I stand by my earlier comments that most Mexicans will not show up because they got it too good here as opposed to that life they left behind in Mexico. Those are my words.

I will wager that many, many, many Americans will not show up because they have to work, rather than protest about perceived injustices. Of course, those Americans who have to work will be of a diverse and varied ethnic background, because Americans as a whole are a people of a diverse and varied ethnic background.
Of course, left unsaid in my statement above is the fact that most won't show up because they are not interested in hobnobbing with the tinfoil-hatters, thumpers, klansmen, secessionists and Martians who will all be in attendance with teabags in tow. . .

I will wager that many, many, many Americans will not show up because they have to work, rather than protest about perceived injustices. Of course, those Americans who have to work will be of a diverse and varied ethnic background, because Americans as a whole are a people of a diverse and varied ethnic background.
Of course, left unsaid in my statement above is the fact that most won't show up because they are not interested in hobnobbing with the tinfoil-hatters, thumpers, klansmen, secessionists and Martians who will all be in attendance with teabags in tow. . .
The Martians are different folks

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Sanderson:

be quiet ....

Shit ... now Munchkin is gonna start talking in 3rd party Martian Language

Sanderson:

be quiet ....

Shit ... now Munchkin is gonna start talking in 3rd party Martian Language
I might go Tea Bagging to meet a friggin Martian.. about as likely to happen as some of Jesse's ideas, or Inside Job's theories.. I would bet I meet a Martian sooner. 4625 is a lawyer, that's pretty close, isnt it?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Tomorrow is gonna be great entertainment ...

I guess the Libraries will be pretty empty with the Hitler Youth Members
rallying for the "cause"

"Joey ... what are we protesting against?"

"Munchkin ... I'm not sure ... something about the Shrink hiring Muslims
to be Moderators in the Political Forum ..."

Don't be looking for any lawyers tomorrow. The ones who haven't hit a big case yet will be slaving away to cover that student loan nut, and the ones who have been made will be drunk at about noon o'clock, indoors with the civilized folk. (Ahem, I'll be working on the cause of justice and truth).

Don't be looking for any lawyers tomorrow. The ones who haven't hit a big case yet will be slaving away to cover that student loan nut, and the ones who have been made will be drunk at about noon o'clock, indoors with the civilized folk. (Ahem, I'll be working on the cause of justice and truth).

You aren't shitting anyone 4625, we all know you're having a liquid lunch, cheers!:cheers