isiah thomas got hired to coach in college>

did ah read this rat? oh dere. that is as scarey a hire as ahve evra seen. just wow. and i taint got nuthin gainst colored people jes ask my buddy jurell bud this guy has got more skeltons in his closet that halaween wear house thats for durn shore pardnuh.

tripp

EOG Master
Re: isiah thomas got hired to coach in college>

as long as it's not with the knicks anymore i'm a happy guy.

really though i expect him to be a good college coach. love him or hate him, he knows basketball. he failed miserably in new york, but i hope the guy does well at FIU.

Heim

EOG Master

For one of the very few times in college ball the players will
have more character than the coach...

Isiah is a pariah. FIU sold it's soul for some short term
pub.

For one of the very few times in college ball the players will
have more character than the coach...

Isiah is a pariah. FIU sold it's soul for some short term
pub.
he may get good players eventually, but he is mike davis as a game coach. mike davis can get the players, he just cant coach. only the gods of college basketball know how in the hell IU got to the final four that year. That goes to show you though, get the good players, and no matter who is at the helm, you gotta shot.

Heim

EOG Master

he may get good players eventually, but he is mike davis as a game coach. mike davis can get the players, he just cant coach. only the gods of college basketball know how in the hell IU got to the final four that year. That goes to show you though, get the good players, and no matter who is at the helm, you gotta shot.

Be honest...if you were a parent would you like your kid to go
to FIU??