mo - setting up a boxing contest between you and JMan.

Re: mo - setting up a boxing contest between you and JMan.

Ive seen so many beef cakes get dominated by "Mo" type characters its not even funny, give me Mo for the max.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I will take on any of the following people on the undercard

Winky,PO,Tony Montana,WVU,or Swede

roach23

Banned

You and PO, what if you hit him in the stomach and your hand got caught in his belly button? :pop:

The trick to beating up PO is to pop him in the mouth when he opens it....and then whack away at his stomach while his shorts keep falling down.

janus

EOG Dedicated

raiders, you're like a gay don king.

"jman can't wrestle, but you oughta see her box"

Damian Dunlap is ready

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZmgE9csoMek&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZmgE9csoMek&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

mofome

Banned

Journey would not answer his phone and then called from a blocked number. Yes.

Damian Dunlap is ready

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/ZmgE9csoMek&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

that was like a terrified middle-aged white lady crying in that car... :LMAO
that had to be set up.. funny shit. he's a good actor.

janus

EOG Dedicated

Journey would not answer his phone and then called from a blocked number. Yes.

that's just comical. we've had our issues lately mo, but i promise i wont be calling you to box. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

jman is clinically jacked up, to put it mildly.

Damian Dunlap is ready

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZmgE9csoMek&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZmgE9csoMek&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
:LMAO

Shrink - Put up some prize money to make it happen. Ratings would be through the roof. YouTube it.

Better get a tetanus shot first!
Can only imagine what kind of diseases that snaggle-tooth is carrying.:+freak-3+
:LMAO:LMAOwhen he was whacking that poor womans new car, he was saying ".. **ck you **gga!!" over and over... that was the funny part. Was he screaming at the woman or the car?

mofome

Banned

Just make it for one of the shrinks trips when he returns to defend his title in vegas.

I will do that.

janus

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO:LMAOwhen he was whacking that poor womans new car, he was saying ".. **ck you **gga!!" over and over... that was the funny part. Was he screaming at the woman or the car?

if she'd have casually got out & turned his head into a canoe with a 44 mag, it would be the most popular vid on youtube.

mofome

Banned

In game shape already! Lets get it going. Meatman vs me will be the undercard. I'll need a warm up.

:houra

peep
For those who actually like to BET..... <hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225); background-color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> I put up an X-bet at Matchbook.com tonight

Title is "Mofo vs. JMan: who says "no mas" first".

It takes a day or two for them to get the x bet up usually, so it should be up sometime tomorrow or next day for wagers.

Personally I like Mofo, so I will be posting up the first $25 on him. I think he has a big edge, in that he can actually leave his house the odd time. I respect his mobility lol.

I expect to see Joeybagofdonuts to have his 10K up like he promised. Do any JMan fans have a bob or two to wager on their boy?

What a twosome......

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

ahh, do you have a line on Jscam not showing ?
I would like that bet for the Max.

janus

EOG Dedicated

you all got your gay boots on? it's gettin deep.

janus

EOG Dedicated

what's with the infatuation of guys playing on the wrong team? If you're trying to recruit, then look elsewhere.

you do jman's interforum bidding like a little submissive oriental whore.

considering you do jman's interforum bidding like a little submissive oriental whore, i'll assume your comments were made with a gayed up wink.
I see that you're staying with the same theme again. Now be a good boy and and get some posts in. Didn't you hear mo say "fetch"

peep
I also sent Matchbook an email as well as posting the prop on their site Joey.

I worded it quite nicely, calling it "Mofo vs JMan" and under description put "Mike and Joe meet to settle their differences. One gives up, other wins bet".

So it should go through. If you know anyone over there, and can get it up faster, great. Don't know how much J money there can be though, it is tough to bet on a horse that has consistently no-showed for every event for four years......

mofome

Banned

dio is in.

tag team. dio and mo vs j and wvu

janus

EOG Dedicated

I see that you're staying with the same theme again. Now be a good boy and and get some posts in. Didn't you hear mo say "fetch"

yeah, i'm trying to get to 3k posts without crossing mo.