Get Joba back in the Pen

mofome

Banned
Call up Hughes or make a move for a SP.

gonna be around 80 pitches after 5 innings. Yesterday showed how badly they need help in the pen.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Re: Get Joba back in the Pen

fucking yankees, overrated and overpriced.

and yet i decided to chase them this series because i didn't think there would be any possible way the indians could sweep them in their new stadium. son of a...

mofome

Banned

his team gets him a lead. he starts the next inning with a walk
his team gets him the lead again. he starts the next inning with a walk

absolutely embarrassing

mofome

Banned

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg2" valign="top"><td width="347">DeRosa singled to left, Cabrera scored, Sizemore to second.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>Sizemore singled to right, Cabrera to second.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>Cabrera walked.</td></tr></tbody></table>

mofome

Banned

takes the guy 1 second to give the lead back, recording zero outs.

get him out

mofome

Banned

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg2" valign="top"><td rowspan="5" width="25">
</td><td width="347">Sizemore to third, DeRosa to second on wild pitch.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>DeRosa singled to left, Cabrera scored, Sizemore to second.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>Sizemore singled to right, Cabrera to second.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>Cabrera walked.</td></tr></tbody></table>

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Wild pitch sets up the sac fly. Nice...5 bb and 6 hits before the end of the 5th. Better served as a 1 inning setup man.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

yes but the double would have scored them anyway
Would have scored Sizemore but don't think DeRosa would have scored from 1st. No idea where the sac fly was hit so can't really say if he would have advanced to 2nd on it.

mofome

Banned

Would have scored Sizemore but don't think DeRosa would have scored from 1st. No idea where the sac fly was hit so can't really say if he would have advanced to 2nd on it.

double was smoked, running on contact with 2 outs and the ny OF dont have guns. derosa would have been sent i bet.

YANKEE FAN HERE,WISH HE NEVER LEFT THE PEN.WHEN THEY

WERE UP AFTER 7 INNINGS IT WAS A DONE DEAL WITH HIM

AND RIVERA.HOWEVER ITS NOT HIS FAULT DOIN WHAT HE'S TOLD TO DO.

AS FAR AS OVERHYPED AND OVERPRICED,THE JOURNALISTS DO THAT AND

AS USUAL EVERYONE JUST BELIEVES WHAT IS WRITTEN.THEY HYPE WHOEVER

BUT I GO BY WHAT I SEE AND KNOW.THEY ARE TOO OLD AND THERE NOT

GOOD AT ALL GETTING GUYS IN AFTER THEY ARE ON,WAS THAT WAY LAST YEAR TOO.

ALSO MANY INJURIES LAST YEAR AND THIS YEAR STARTING OUT THE SAME

WAY.AS FAR AS OVERPRICED,ITS AMERICA YOU GET WHAT YOU CAN WHILE

YOU CAN.UNFORTUNATELY TOO MANY PEOPLE THINK IF YOUR PAID MORE

YOU SHOULD BE BETTER.ITS NOT TRUE IN ANY OTHER WALK OF LIFE,

WHY SHOULD IT BE SO IN BASES?