Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

shit..hitting is pretty weak right now, but hoping laporta is up soon. the guy can mash the ball.

mofome

Banned

a lot of people looking great vs sf this year but 7 ip 13 k's is fucking nasty though. no wins though which is unbelievable and hopefully doesn't continue if he keeps pitching well. sucks when guys are studs, but no bats show up to fuck them over.

yeah just think wants he starts adding wins, he has a great pen behind him. im sick dealing him but you gave me a hell of an offer.

we're always willing to pay to get the guys we want. you, me, mc.

mofome

Banned

good dealing with ya mo91023i2ndw;l

like i said i think you win that trade by a bit because wright a bit better than belt and ich maybe a bit better than ker, but kershaw has sick upside.

belt is fucking nasty. love having him back on team tripper. he sent me 450498754 texts this week talking about how he hated playing for tuck. he said it was like playing for the pirates.:doh1

haah 4 studs get moved. I had SP depth and used it to get myself an elite bat and you get your stud OF back and i get ichi who i like a lot.

great deal, two guys happy.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

Thinking about a Johan/Young deal for Peavy/Howard/Hardy. Not sure if vd likes it, not sure if i like it. Johan could simply be so much better than everyone now that he has had a year to get to know these batters, his stuff is on, he is used to the nl parks/mounds, he gets to pitch to pitchers, he is in a div with tons of guys who K, the offensive support should be sick, and of course you close out with putz/krod should he not be able to close himself.

oh yeah, and hardy is just so bad. Peavy has an era around 4.00, but at home hes lights out. would much rather howard/peavy for johan.

mofome

Banned

day ends:

Lost:

Greinke
Votto
Miguel Cab
Nolasco
Broxton

Gained:

Bedard
Wright
Santana
Ichiro
Morneau
Slowey

:pop:

Timetopay

EOG Master

I think my last offer from Mo was

Reyes
Seize
Pedroia

for

Johan

muahahahahahaha

he must have been a tad tired

mofome

Banned

I think my last offer from Mo was

Reyes
Seize
Pedroia

for

Johan

muahahahahahaha

he must have been a tad tired

no, i wrote you a message there telling you i wanted to get 2 to 3 of those guys, send me an offer.

muahahaaha or something.

wake up after 3 hous of sleep to no offers.

2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

Adam Jones (hamstring) expects to be in the lineup Tuesday when the Orioles begin a series with the White Sox.
Jones was removed from Sunday's game with tightness in his hamstring and sat out Monday. "The situation with Adam, I think personally it's more that the leg is fatigued," manager Dave Trembley said. "There is some tightness. He's sore."
Source: Baltimore Sun

mofome

Banned

kind of a close one there but i dont want rolen at all, if i did i would have picked him up of waivers 2 days ago, and carmonadoesnt seem too sharp to start the season.

i cant believe kershaw = ich

never know what u get from guys that young. Good luck on thinking he's the next lince

mofome

Banned

yeah i like my squad, still want sizemore...want another stud of, need a 2B and a top closer maybe

tripp

EOG Master

wright > beltran
ich > kershaw

i agree with both of these.

as of now wright > belt, and ich > kershaw. agree 100% with that.

wright not much better than belt though, both are top 5 hitters.

ich is only better because he's more proven. kershaw can be a stud this year and if he is i think i win this trade.

mofome

Banned

yoyoma has an offer.

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bgFan" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">Chutes and Batters
?Kendrick, Howie 2B ANA
?Lee, Derrek 1B CHC
?Ortiz, David DH BOS
</td><td align="left"> YOYOMA
?Garza, Matt SP TB
?Jones, Adam CF BAL
?Wright, David 3B NYM</td></tr></tbody></table>

2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

i agree with both of these.

as of now wright > belt, and ich > kershaw. agree 100% with that.

wright not much better than belt though, both are top 5 hitters.

ich is only better because he's more proven. kershaw can be a stud this year and if he is i think i win this trade.

Tru, but youngers usually struggle for a month or two. If kershaw is mediocre for awhile. Then u will be ripped bad on the deal.

mofome

Banned

wright at 3B gives him a good bit more value than belt in the OF for me. I dont like belt that much but hes def a sic player.

I dont think I can lose the trade no matter what Ker does really unless my guys get hurt. Ichi and wright will be studs.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo has went into mode where his top guys are better then others top guys

This was the real trade I was offered

Pedroia
Size
Reyes

for

Santana
Votto

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO