Diogee, Ball, Blondie, any of u on now?

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Diogee, Ball, Blondie, any of u on now?

I'll send ya a pm on how to do it Tuck.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i got the first 76 people entered in, i need to know how to add 16 more lines to it

Tuckman

Uh Poster

also under the record spot, everytime i type in say

1-2

it automatically goes to 1/2/2009

or 2-1

it goes to 2/1/2009

i cant stop it from doing that...

plus how can i rearrange the standings by units? i dont hafta type them all correctly in order, there hasta be some way to just have it automatically changed

diogee

Haven't looked into it to see how you stop from making it auto format as a date instead of record so I just put a space in between the record somewhere.

As for adding there is a + sign on the bottom left where you can add rows by clicking.

What I do once I have all the records is copy it and paste into a blank Microsoft Works spreadsheet since I find it easier to sort out and re-order. Then I copy and paste into the google sheet.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i can see where u add rows, but the first 76 rows are outlined by this black outline, if i just start typing below it, it dont come out in black outline

diogee

hmm that's weird Tuck (I assume you mean off gray boxes for each column/row)...any new spreadsheet I make automatically has 100 rows as well.

rjt721

EOG Master

also under the record spot, everytime i type in say

1-2

it automatically goes to 1/2/2009

or 2-1

it goes to 2/1/2009

i cant stop it from doing that...
Highlight every column, then click the "123" drop-down bar up top and then "Plain Text".

rjt721

EOG Master

Shit drove me nuts at first when I was grading the main forum plays. Took me days to figure it out.

diogee

Yeah no shit...I just checked in the formulas then gave up on it.

rjt721

EOG Master

Not really sure what you mean by black outline. I'm thinking maybe you clicked on borders by accident. Try highlighting everything and clicking on the borders drop-down bar up top, then the second option from left to right on the top row (no border).

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Not really sure what you mean by black outline. I'm thinking maybe you clicked on borders by accident. Try highlighting everything and clicking on the borders drop-down bar up top, then the second option from left to right on the top row (no border).

u are awesome, thanks :cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

ugh now ist not centering the record in the new ones i am adding

rjt721

EOG Master

Highlight everything and click the "Align" drop-down bar at the top right, then center (middle option on top row).

You gotta be regretting volunteering for this shit, huh?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

okay now got it all entered and fucked up the order by units

it goes from

highest winning units till it reaches 0, from there it goes from highest negative units to lowest negative units the rest of the way

diogee

okay now got it all entered and fucked up the order by units

it goes from

highest winning units till it reaches 0, from there it goes from highest negative units to lowest negative units the rest of the way
Cut and paste the negative units into some columns to the right of your current standings, sort by units, then copy/paste beneath the lowest positive units.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i give up for now, blondie will fix it when she wakes up then i will get the standings posted when i wake back up or she can do it.. its all entered in, i just cant get it sorted right by units, i fucked up something with the negative units part

Blondie

EOG Master

Bump for Ballwonder to see if he can figure out what the hell Tuck is talking about...

Timetopay

EOG Master

you know a place had gone to shit when you are counting on tuckman and ballwonder to run shit...

:finger004

ballwonder

EOG Master

Holy cow just got grading other stuff and read this. I added more black and more lines and more confetti to make it fluffed up for tuck. Tuck it looks fine to me and I published it to the sub-forum where the contest is at. I'm there for you bud but not at 4:00 am you are on that west coast thing...........:LMAO

ballwonder

EOG Master

Let me know if you need help getting your shoes tied before you go to work Tucker.

Blondie

EOG Master

Holy cow just got grading other stuff and read this. I added more black and more lines and more confetti to make it fluffed up for tuck. Tuck it looks fine to me and I published it to the sub-forum where the contest is at. I'm there for you bud but not at 4:00 am you are on that west coast thing...........:LMAO

Are you awake yet Ball

It was already down there :LMAO:LMAO

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i am gonna put a tazer around your neck u bitch, u will help me when i need it regardless of time 91023i2ndw;l