Sooo Mofome is covering for Blondie? ... Just curioous how this works ....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
<table id="post" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;">04-22-09, 04:30 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> mofome <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true); </script>
Head Moderator

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Doc
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Got time for a phone call big guy?

I got a match with justsilly and you as well. Not sure what the drama is because I dont read through those threads, but the IPs match up so, if thats not you, it would be an easy mistake to make. I dont know if someone was rude to you, but saying you are justsilly isnt a big deal. Just

say that its not true, if its not, and who cares. However, if someone was being rude to you, that isnt ok.

Hope ur have a good start to your week man.
<table x:str="" style="border-collapse: collapse; width: 249pt;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="330"><tbody><tr style="height: 12.95pt;" height="17"><td class="xl25" style="height: 12.95pt; width: 83pt;" width="110" height="17">
</td> <td class="xl25" style="width: 83pt;" width="110">
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.95pt;" height="17"> <td class="xl24" style="height: 12.95pt;" height="17">
</td> <td class="xl24" x:num="">
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.95pt;" height="17"> <td class="xl24" style="height: 12.95pt;" height="17"><table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bgFan" align="left"><td align="left" width="43%" height="30">Mofome
TomorrowsNewspaper</td> <td align="right" width="9%" nowrap="nowrap">344.67
256.83</td> <td width="1%">
</td><td align="left" width="21%" nowrap="nowrap">
</td></tr></tbody></table> </td> <td class="xl24" x:num="">
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.95pt;" height="17"> <td class="xl24" style="height: 12.95pt;" height="17">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: Sooo Mofome is covering for Blondie? ... Just curioous how this works ....

I am not sure how that is covering for me.

Enlighten me Doc.

mofome

Banned

covering someones ass? Why are you posting pms, and i addressed this to you on the board already.

Just want you to relax thats all. i havent seen anyone do anything to you to cause this. its never our intention to do our posters wrong, i have no idea what happened that set you off, so let me know or just take a pill man. this isnt going to continue.

mofome

Banned

here is the entire pm

<table id="post" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(102, 0, 0) -moz-use-text-color rgb(102, 0, 0) rgb(102, 0, 0); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 04-22-09, 05:30 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(102, 0, 0) rgb(102, 0, 0) rgb(102, 0, 0) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(102, 0, 0); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> mofome <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true); </script>
Head Moderator

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(102, 0, 0);"> Doc
<hr style="color: rgb(102, 0, 0);" size="1"> Got time for a phone call big guy?

I got a match with justsilly and you as well. Not sure what the drama is because I dont read through those threads, but the IPs match up so, if thats not you, it would be an easy mistake to make. I dont know if someone was rude to you, but saying you are justsilly isnt a big deal. Just say that its not true, if its not, and who cares. However, if someone was being rude to you, that isnt ok.

Hope ur have a good start to your week man.
<table x:str="" style="border-collapse: collapse; width: 249pt;" width="330" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr style="height: 12.95pt;" height="17"><td class="xl25" style="height: 12.95pt; width: 83pt;" width="110" height="17">

mofome

Banned

as is aid, if its not you, just say. you edited that out of the pm before you posted it for some reason.

Blondie

EOG Master

Doc and the poster Justsilly had two matching IP's

Ballwonder called him out as justsilly was bashing sponsors

Doc went off on ballwonder

Ballwonder apologized

Doc continued

I asked ball to knock it off (see pm of mine he posted in another thread for verification)

He went off posted pm

Mo posted to him

he went off

mo pm'ed him

he posted it and went off

etc etc etc

Ballwonder apologized

Doc continued

I asked ball to knock it off (see pm of mine he posted in another thread for verification)

He went off posted pm

Mo posted to him

he went off

mo pm'ed him

etc etc etc
got it. Thanks

J

joeybagadonuts

Ballwonder apologized

Doc continued

He went off posted pm

Mo posted to him

he went off

mo pm'ed him

etc etc etc

So Doc acted like Doc? Status quo.
2348ji23e

Timetopay

EOG Master

Ballwonder apologized

Doc continued

He went off posted pm

Mo posted to him

he went off

mo pm'ed him

etc etc etc

anywhere in there was Swedes picture posted or did Shrink talk shit about anyone else?

:+waving-5

ballwonder

EOG Master

Blondie didnt ask me to knock it off she asked Doc to knock it off.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Fuck off ...

either apologize publically like a man or STFU

Tuckman

Uh Poster

justsilly seemed to have way to much knowledge of the offshore world to be doc, he is just a redundant pos

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Fuck off ...

either apologize publically like a man or STFU
Doc I have saw Ball apologize at least 2 times. 1 being in the first rant thread you posted.

Doc I have saw Ball apologize at least 2 times. 1 being in the first rant thread you posted.
I saw one early this afternoon, where Doc even gave him credit for apologizing ... now we're back to Fuck Ball.... :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Who needs daytime TV? Doc going postal is the nutz, yo.