Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Gamer, would you give me AJ Burnett for Guthrie and Ichiro? Guthrie and Ichiro are better than Lilly and Hunter. Johan is much better than AJ. So I assume the answer is yes? and easy yes.
Guthrie is WW FWIW

Guthrie scored less then your boy Pelfrey last year

mofome

Banned

Guthrie is WW FWIW

Guthrie is a better player than Lilly. Lilly couldnt pitch for the Os and have an era under 6.00. Ichiro is much better than Hunter. Johan is much better than AJ. Whats the problem? Seems like a steal for you.

:cheers

tripp

EOG Master

bedard had a better season in the al east than cc ever will. bedard is a better pitcher than CC if both are 100%. Its kinda close, but not terribly.

Garza ERA vs CC. 140 IP Min.

i would take cc over bedard. that's my opinion. bedard did have a sick year with the os before he got traded though, have to agree with that.

140 ip sounds fair. we can also both make judgment calls to be fair if there is an injury to either cc or garza. like say either gets hurt after around 123 ip and have an era of 4.3 and the other ends up with an era of 3.15, i think we could both agree the winning pitcher would have won regardless of the injury. that's up to you though, im also fine if we just play it strict to the 140 ip rule and if a guy has an era of 2.03 and gets hurt in his 139th inning then he does not meet the requirements. im cool for either.

how much?

mofome

Banned

i would take cc over bedard. that's my opinion. bedard did have a sick year with the os before he got traded though, have to agree with that.

140 ip sounds fair. we can also both make judgment calls to be fair if there is an injury to either cc or garza. like say either gets hurt after around 123 ip and have an era of 4.3 and the other ends up with an era of 3.15, i think we could both agree the winning pitcher would have won regardless of the injury. that's up to you though, im also fine if we just play it strict to the 140 ip rule and if a guy has an era of 2.03 and gets hurt in his 139th inning then he does not meet the requirements. im cool for either.

how much?

Everyone would take CC over bedard. Bedard has not proven he can have a full healthy season, much less a few back to back to back. However, when each is 100%, bedard is simply better.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Guthrie is a better player than Lilly. Lilly couldnt pitch for the Os and have an era under 6.00. Ichiro is much better than Hunter. Johan is much better than AJ. Whats the problem? Seems like a steal for you.

:cheers

The problem is Lilly is a top 20 starter in our scoring and Guthrie isnt even a top 50

Also all your What Ifs are crap, who cares what Lilly would do in AL east, he is on Cubs

mofome

Banned

as for the deal, its fine. Im not worried. CC will be 4.10 or so. Garza will be a run lower.

mofome

Banned

The problem is Lilly is a top 20 starter in our scoring and Guthrie isnt even a top 50

Also all your What Ifs are crap, who cares what Lilly would do in AL east, he is on Cubs

That is not the problem, lilly wont finish this year in the top 20.

All yor actual offers are crap, and therefore my joking what ifs. Unlike you, i am not going to waste time offering you guthrie for Aj.

You tried to get the best pitcher in the league for horse shit. That is no fun.

Send a real deal, lets send Johan to Gamer in the next 10 minutes.

:thumbsup

biggamer3

EOG Master

I am done with the Lilly talk but you are wrong and you know it.

Lilly was a top 20 pitcher each of last two years, and he has been great so far

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp you are sane, you really dont think Lilly can put up at worst the same numbers he did last two years?

i think lilly is a guy that can pitch very well or he can get absolutely hammered. weather is very important with him @ wrigley so i think he's worth less in weekly starting leagues. just like chipper is for your team.

when the wind is blowing in like it was vs colorado lilly is fantastic. he gave up 1 hit in that start. when the wind is blowing out he will have starts where he gives up 4 or 5 hr's.

kershaw to me just has tons more upside because he can be a k machine which is huge in this league and plays on arguably the best team of his division so he can get a lot of wins vs the shitty teams like sf, sd and colorado. i'd rather my guy going up against arizona and sf regularly than having him go against st louis and milwaukee.

lilly is not bad though, just not flashy and unpredictable at times. you won't get much for a guy like him in this league, best to just hold onto him. people in this league, including myself for the most part, look for huge upside guys. i don't see lilly as that. he will get you consistent results, but there just isn't that hope of him being a star that fantasy owners love.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Tripp good stuff.

I like your bases judgment for the most part, your Wang talk was silly and i told ya so before the complete meltdown.

Afraid to say it, but Lilly is in our league a #2 starter when you think about it, but people arent blown away by his sexy name like Kershaw.

Kershaw will average a sick k/9 but his BB/9 will be high too

Everyone would take CC over bedard. Bedard has not proven he can have a full healthy season, much less a few back to back to back. However, when each is 100%, bedard is simply better.
I was eavesdropping. This is horseshit, Mo. I agree with you 99% of the time, but Bedard isnt better than CC. He shows those flashes, but he isnt better ...

This is the Fantasy League Forum, huh? 9600 posts, unreal.. My fantasy league has 159 posts so far. You guys are machines.. Best of luck.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Anyone want sides on Lilly/Kershaw with me?

if its so crazy how can you not take the bet?

mofome

Banned

I was eavesdropping. This is horseshit, Mo. I agree with you 99% of the time, but Bedard isnt better than CC. He shows those flashes, but he isnt better ...

This is the Fantasy League Forum, huh? 9600 posts, unreal.. My fantasy league has 159 posts so far. You guys are machines.. Best of luck.

Yeah, the thing about that is I did not ask any questions. A healthy bedard has better stuff than CC. He will have better numbers than CC this year.

Much love and welcome in.

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

Tripp good stuff.

I like your bases judgment for the most part, your Wang talk was silly and i told ya so before the complete meltdown.

Afraid to say it, but Lilly is in our league a #2 starter when you think about it, but people arent blown away by his sexy name like Kershaw.

Kershaw will average a sick k/9 but his BB/9 will be high too

Lilly wouldnt be a #2 on team yoyo.

:+excited-

biggamer3

EOG Master

Johan
Bruce
Slowey

for

Bill
Mark
Roberts

deals
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
This is absurd

first of all i lose bigtime in total points.

Basically i trade my 3,4,6 rounders for a #1

Slowey is someone i wouldnt pick up from WW even.

Bruce too, way too many K's too few Walks, Chris Davis version 2.0

Yeah, the thing about that is I did not ask any questions. A healthy bedard has better stuff than CC. He will have better numbers than CC this year.

Much love and welcome in.

91023i2ndw;l

:finger004, nah. I gotta go beat my puppy with a branch.
Yall have a good one.

mofome

Banned

This is absurd

first of all i lose bigtime in total points.

Basically i trade my 3,4,6 rounders for a #1

And again you show that you are ridiculous. Its much more realistic than your insanely pathetic offer. Bruce is a nobody compared to mark all of the sudden? I was unaware.

You are delusional about your squad.

GL. You will need it.

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

How about this trade, gamer.

You get:
Johan
Wright
Morneau
Harden

I Get:
The right to look at your team and tell my friends that I know someone who has the 27 best players in baseball all on his 27 man roster.

Deal?

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo you will see, at the years end, Billingsley and AJ will be top 10 scorers, Lilly in the top 20, and Kakis ahead of Hamilton AND Braun in OF

mofome

Banned

200 good?

i gotta win back money i might lose from sides with yoyo!

at least i always have that 200 sides deal with cee, and the 200 with ttp on king felix vs old man johnson.

uh yeah sure

too many sides though. cant do gamers too. this one is easy money, have to accept.

tripp

EOG Master

tell ya what gamer, i'll do sides with you on kershaw vs lilly. just 100, and it's from now on, so i have kershaw +13 (the 13 pt lead lilly currently has on kershaw).

don't love this bet because to me it's a risk whereas my other side bets i feel i have a huge adv. here it's risk because kershaw could be amazing or he could be very inconsistent. i did say he was better right now though so i'll step up.

as long as you're good doing it from now on we got ourselves a bet

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo you are winning Felix and Cee, so lets get some more sides going.

COme ON MAN, dont just TALK the Talk

Hunter vs Bruce 150 bucks?

biggamer3

EOG Master

tell ya what gamer, i'll do sides with you on kershaw vs lilly. just 100, and it's from now on, so i have kershaw +13 (the 13 pt lead lilly currently has on kershaw).

don't love this bet because to me it's a risk whereas my other side bets i feel i have a huge adv. here it's risk because kershaw could be amazing or he could be very inconsistent. i did say he was better right now though so i'll step up.

as long as you're good doing it from now on we got ourselves a bet

Ok, +13 it is for 100 bucks :cheers

No injury stipulations right?

mofome

Banned

na, u think Johan is worth Bills, kakis AND brob

I know bruce isnt worthless, unlike you.

you offer the dumbest fucking deal anyone has ever seen and now you dont counter a real offer?

waste of time you issssss

lata

:+waving-5