Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

votto and felix for arod is the deal up.

no like, no worries. you can counter or not.

91023i2ndw;l

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i will zambo instead of felix.. i dont think i would do felix straight up for arod right now

Tuckman

Uh Poster

felix is locked in right now, he stays healthy this will be a cy young type of season

tripp

EOG Master

i will zambo instead of felix.. i dont think i would do felix straight up for arod right now

yeah felix is fucking sick.

you had haren/felix/harden at one point...sick 1-2-3.

what is felix up on johnson now for our bet with ttp, 75 pts in 2 starts?:LMAO

mofome

Banned

eh jabakowisie just threw a 2 hitter vs cws in the same day. felix was pretty good vs tb who everyone has been pretty good vs.

thats fine, i aint eager to deal arod. dont read too much into todays start, felix wasnt even as good as ww jabakowksiakna was 2 hours prior.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tripp imagine if i went haren/ felix instead of haren/liri vs grienke and nolasco.. the bet would be over already he would have zero chance

mofome

Banned

well if you have an idea for arod, tucker, throw it up, but im not interested in the best player coming back being votto or zambo. so we may not got nada.

thats all good. just fun to have a peaceful evening of bases talks, trade talks, rooting for peoples plays to win, and being friends. what i was thinking we might have from the get go.

on to tomorrow.

night boys

tripp

EOG Master

tripp imagine if i went haren/ felix instead of haren/liri vs grienke and nolasco.. the bet would be over already he would have zero chance

omg. you could spot him 200 in that bet and still win comfortably.

i still think you win the other bet. liriano will get better, not sure nolasco will.

haren will score more than grienke also. not sure there is a player i would trade straight up for haren right now. johan is the only one I probably would do it for. i wouldn't do it for lince or halladay though and not for any hitters

mofome

Banned

damn tuck was looking at holliday, he hasnt had an extra base hit in 9 games now.

zambo/votto/was looking for another piece and maybe throwing you back something. hmm

Tuckman

Uh Poster

omg. you could spot him 200 in that bet and still win comfortably.

i still think you win the other bet. liriano will get better, not sure nolasco will.

haren will score more than grienke also. not sure there is a player i would trade straight up for haren right now. johan is the only one I probably would do it for. i wouldn't do it for lince or halladay though and not for any hitters

yea it should be fun down the stretch, if haren just matches grienke, i cant see nolasco outdueling liri regardless how bad liri started the season... nolasco is just not that good

mofome

Banned

I have 3 players on my team i wouldnt deal straight up for haren, funny how we all love our guys.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

damn tuck was looking at holliday, he hasnt had an extra base hit in 9 games now.

zambo/votto/was looking for another piece and maybe throwing you back something. hmm

holliday and hawpe are the only 2 players from my OF i will let go, and it would take someone decent to comeback with arod to get it done, if i was to deal those 3 guys

mofome

Banned

holliday and hawpe are the only 2 players from my OF i will let go, and it would take someone decent to comeback with arod to get it done, if i was to deal those 3 guys

we're too far off. I cant deal for either of those guys. Hawpe i have no interest in.

All your good players are off limits but you want arod. That don't work fome.

Night gents.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

we're too far off. I cant deal for either of those guys. Hawpe i have no interest in.

All your good players are off limits but you want arod. That don't work fome.

Night gents.

but u dealt nothing and got him, it dont work both ways for others in the league? :thumbsup

tripp

EOG Master

you want wang tuck?

you willing to give a good player to get those two? i still love ker to be a good pitcher this year. nl west is a joke to pitch against

Tuckman

Uh Poster

you want wang tuck?

you willing to give a good player to get those two? i still love ker to be a good pitcher this year. nl west is a joke to pitch against

i would take a flyer on wang if the price is right, package those 2 up.. i like ker but not for someone elite.. ker/wang = some decent but not great :cheers

mofome

Banned

but u dealt nothing and got him, it dont work both ways for others in the league?

hmmmm not sure what you mean. I wouldnt deal jones for holliday/zambo/or votto. No one would that knows bases.

im fine keeping arod, you aint getting him for a couple average guys.

:nono

:thumbsup

I gave you two great players for harden. Wonder why no one went so nuts about that? If that had been cee giving me bedard and sori for harden it would have been a war. Funny.

welp, no sense talking about dealing arod to tucker. gl this week tuckman.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

hmmmm not sure what you mean. I wouldnt deal jones for holliday/zambo/or votto. No one would that knows bases.

im fine keeping arod, you aint getting him for a couple average guys.

:nono

:thumbsup

I gave you two great players for harden. Wonder why no one went so nuts about that? If that had been cee giving me bedard and sori for harden it would have been a war. Funny.

welp, no sense talking about dealing arod to tucker. gl this week tuckman.

gn

tripp

EOG Master

i would take a flyer on wang if the price is right, package those 2 up.. i like ker but not for someone elite.. ker/wang = some decent but not great :cheers

well i think ker has elite stuff. i can't consider him elite this year because he'll be too inconsistent, but he will have some very sick starts.

packaged those two and cano for felix and uggla as a throw in guy. doubt you will trade felix though, but i see this as being pretty fair

Tuckman

Uh Poster

well i think ker has elite stuff. i can't consider him elite this year because he'll be too inconsistent, but he will have some very sick starts.

packaged those two and cano for felix and uggla as a throw in guy. doubt you will trade felix though, but i see this as being pretty fair

yea i cant deal felix without getting someone decent back, those 2 are to risky to deal someone so solid..who knows if wang stays limp all season, i would feel stupid dealing felix for ker

tripp

EOG Master

yea i cant deal felix without getting someone decent back, those 2 are to risky to deal someone so solid..who knows if wang stays limp all season, i would feel stupid dealing felix for ker

yeah. you could win that trade by a ton if ker gets on track and is lights out like he can be, and wang returns decent, but you could also look really silly if felix is cy young and wang sucks the whole year.

you don't see any adv w/ cano over ugg? i hate uggla, i just added that to sweeten the deal for you, but i realize not many think highly of cano like me

send a counter and lets see if we can get something done

mofome

Banned

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="190"><tbody><tr><td width="190"> Clayton Kershaw, Jonathan Papelbon, Alexei Ramirez</td></tr> <tr class="bg2"><td height="10">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

what for them 3.

mofome

Banned

tripper i need to get felix too. i will try and then deal him to tripp. 3 way deals never been done

tripp

EOG Master

<table width="190" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td width="190"> Clayton Kershaw, Jonathan Papelbon, Alexei Ramirez</td></tr> <tr class="bg2"><td height="10">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

what for them 3.

send an offer. i like alexi though, he has been very good since joining my team. i think people overreacted big time to his slow start. not saying he's a top bat, but he's a solid one.

mofome

Banned

send an offer. i like alexi though, he has been very good since joining my team. i think people overreacted big time to his slow start. not saying he's a top bat, but he's a solid one.

of course u like him, thats why you got him. everyone that knows bases should like him some. he can play bases!

streaky but he can play.