Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

you're right, and the reason is becasue greinke is already up over 100:LMAO

sabathia will outscore him the rest of the year though and that is all that matters when talking about who is more valuable to have at the moment.

lets bet no that. $200 on who scores more from here on out, cc vs greinke.

im in with a smile.

:cheers

tripp

EOG Master

lets bet no that. $200 on who scores more from here on out, cc vs greinke.

im in with a smile.

:cheers

in. right now it's:

grienke 160.0
sabathia 37.8

:LMAO2348ji23e

i think grienke has scored more than 37.8 on two separate starts.

tripp

EOG Master

thats fine.

greinke will out score cc from here out. I have zero doubt. Greinke is fuckin ridiculous.

grienke is sick. sabathia will win more on the yankees though and just wait till he has starts vs the jays, mariners, a's, and al central teams in the summer. he will be sick. just a slow starter.

so bet is sabathia +122?

mofome

Banned

grienke is sick. sabathia will win more on the yankees though and just wait till he has starts vs the jays, mariners, a's, and al central teams in the summer. he will be sick. just a slow starter.

so bet is sabathia +122?

yes sir.

mofome

Banned

Lap is tearin it up. Not sure what celv is doing. not like they are gettin nasty all over the of

mofome

Banned

damn rj you aint scoring. you need a 3B like nothing else and i need 2b, we are perfect deals partners if we can work something out.

mofome

Banned

rj, penny has another start. if you just dont lose any point from here on out, you may win this week.

tripp

EOG Master

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="home_active"><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td>

</td><td id="stats_active_9_174887">113 PC, 4.2 INN, 10 HA, 3 BBI, 8 K, 7 ER,</td></tr></tbody></table>
how does that start only lose -0.33 pts. he lost another 5 for the loss, but only losing .33 pts for those numbers is hilarious.

beck deserved a -15 tonight

mofome

Banned

beck deserved to be butt raped. that was ugly. i dont get why he is so bad. and to think, he is better than peavy.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Here is what I think...Tripp will be sorry he traded Beltran

He offered me Beltran for Halladay and Braden, but he dealt Beltran before I got back....it was basically 1 for 1, Fukudome will cool down...

Don't know if I would have taken Tripp's deal but it was a fair one..

mofome

Banned

fuku will be horrendous.

what does vd want for doc? wright is the #3 pick in the draft..shiatttttttt

mofome

Banned

shittttttttt

doctor doctor!

send me an offer as a starting point. lets work quickly.

mofome

Banned

Name that starter at Texas:

<table class="td0" width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="bsubcontentStats" style="background-color: rgb(142, 141, 140); color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><td width="11%" align="left" height="18"> Date</td><td width="6%" align="left">Opp</td><td>G</td><td>GS</td><td>W</td><td>L</td><td>SV</td><td>IP</td><td>H</td><td>R</td><td>ER</td><td>BB</td><td>K</td><td>CG</td><td>SHO</td><td>ERA</td><td>WHIP</td></tr><tr class="tro"><td>Apr 28</td><td>@TEX</td><td>1</td><td>1</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>5.0</td><td>3</td><td>3</td><td>1</td><td>3</td><td>5</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>1.80</td><td>1.20</td></tr></tbody></table>

tripp

EOG Master

Here is what I think...Tripp will be sorry he traded Beltran

He offered me Beltran for Halladay and Braden, but he dealt Beltran before I got back....it was basically 1 for 1, Fukudome will cool down...

Don't know if I would have taken Tripp's deal but it was a fair one..

yeah was belt + braden for halladay.

i agree that i could be sorry because i love beltran and he will be a top 5 bat. gives you avg, speed and power, plus hits in a good lineup.

would have rather had the deal i sent you, but really didn't think you'd give up doc. either way i am happy though as i have a very strong pitching staff, and at least with rj's deal i got a semi decent of back to help out my offense.

fuku might suck, but he is better than half the outfielders i am currently starting.

mofome

Banned

yeah was belt + braden for halladay.

i agree that i could be sorry because i love beltran and he will be a top 5 bat. gives you avg, speed and power, plus hits in a good lineup.

would have rather had the deal i sent you, but really didn't think you'd give up doc. either way i am happy though as i have a very strong pitching staff, and at least with rj's deal i got a semi decent of back to help out my offense.

fuku might suck, but he is better than half the outfielders i am currently starting.

victorinao has 11 more points than belt and belt is batting 390.

:houra:houra:houra

tripp

EOG Master

victorinao has 11 more points than belt and belt is batting 390.

:houra:houra:houra

belt doesn't have the rbi's or hr's yet. hitting in the 3 spot now over wright. he will be sick.

sucks trading belt for a red sox, but moves had to be made.

we need a Japanese man in this league so i can be fukudome for pujols

mofome

Banned

vd, why is it that you always send normal deals for halladay to other people and then when its me you just asked for arod, reyes, and victorino?

whats up wit dat!

:+whipping

mofome

Banned

belt doesn't have the rbi's or hr's yet. hitting in the 3 spot now over wright. he will be sick.

sucks trading belt for a red sox, but moves had to be made.

we need a Japanese man in this league so i can be fukudome for pujols

yeah but thats because the new park. he wont be as good this year. hes older too so gonna keep running less. stinks.

tripp

EOG Master

yeah but thats because the new park. he wont be as good this year. hes older too so gonna keep running less. stinks.

he ran a ton in the wbc. his legs are fine.

maybe fukudome will be a ricky henderson/barry bonds mix this year though? throw in a bit of Pete Incaviglia and we have ourself a hof'er

mo, plays winners for 2morrow up yet?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

he ran a ton in the wbc. his legs are fine.

maybe fukudome will be a ricky henderson/barry bonds mix this year though? throw in a bit of Pete Incaviglia and we have ourself a hof'er

fuku will get you less than 11 points. worst player ive ever seen.

beltran is pretty close to being done. may retire mid season.

mofome

Banned

mo, plays winners for 2morrow up yet?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

havent gotten into it too much, seattle -1.5 +195 is too much to pass for me.

tripp

EOG Master

fuku will get you less than 11 points. worst player ive ever seen.

beltran is pretty close to being done. may retire mid season.

fuku started in the AS game last year, he must be the best of in the league:+clueless

in real life though fukudome is about as good at bases as cameron diaz.

mofome

Banned

fuku started in the AS game last year, he must be the best of in the league:+clueless

in real life though fukudome is about as good at bases as cameron diaz.

yeah george sherrill on the as team was the funniest thing i ever saw aside from fuku and veritek.

tripp

EOG Master

yeah george sherrill on the as team was the funniest thing i ever saw aside from fuku and veritek.

what was varitek hitting last year at that time? something below .200 and was voted to start. showed why fans should have no say in who gets in.

he probably has more rbi's already this year than all of last year

mofome

Banned

yeah he has showed some pop this year, but still no average.

boston needs to get rid of drew, that guy doesnt fit there, hes a pussy. no heart. perfect fit there would be os markakis, but that would make me vomit.