Derby

Re: Derby

At the wire.......... Chocolate Candy nips Friesen. Hold Me Back gets up for third. Followed by West Side Bernie,Papa Clem, Pioneer, and Summer Bird.

There you go folks. That's the way I see it. Just don't know how I play it yet. I will factor odds and weather into what I do. Will post my bets later.
<!-- / message -->

Please nobody get off of a horse because of my opinion. Hardest race of the year to handicapp. I could write up at least 3 other possible scenerios.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Hey Willy I dont know shit about horses, but lets say that papa clem was at 20-1 and I put 25.00 to show. If he where to win or place what does that round about pay if he bet him to show?

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Hope your right willy :cheers scalped Chocolate forehead to the 3rd vertebre. :+excited-

Dear Mr Loman - I have just been given a $2 quinela 6-19 from a fellow degenerate (he has about 50 tickets, all with different numbers) as a gift.

Do I have another chance of winning ?

If it wins what is my obligation to him ?

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

I'm watching Leinster v Munster on the laptop at my open house !!!

I see a BIG upset here !

Go on the Leinster !

91023i2ndw;l

Not going near the Box, dont want to be sucked into the live betting with so many Paddys playing.:cheers

Homer of course!!!!

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

Dear Mr Loman - I have just been given a $2 quinela 6-19 from a fellow degenerate (he has about 50 tickets, all with different numbers) as a gift.

those are great numbers
both of those horses love the off track

Yeah Joey, it has a chance. Don't know what payout will be, but always a solid price on exoctics in the Derby. I personally don't like the 19 due to post and the fact he shipped in from overseas.

Hey Willy I dont know shit about horses, but lets say that papa clem was at 20-1 and I put 25.00 to show. If he where to win or place what does that round about pay if he bet him to show?

It really depends on the odds on the horses that finish in front of him.

Ok here are my plays.
Chocolate- across the board
Hold Me Back- across the board

Box exacta
Chocolate
Hold
Friesen