GOAL: EVERYONE MAKE MONEY

allin808

EOG Member
Been missing from the thread had a great start and cooled off a bit. Sorry for not posting been concentrating on NBA playoffs. Okay for those of you who was watching my thread earlier here is record.

5 stars
4 stars
3 stars - 4-2
2 stars
1 star

I know nothing to be excited about. Didn't post but went 7-0 the last 7 games and that is why I figure I start posting again. Won't count it to my record since I have no proof but I did play these games last night

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=TrGameOdd><TD align=left>May 01 10:18 PM
</TD><TD>
MLB
</TD><TD>STRAIGHT BET
[966] SFO GIANTS -110 ( ACTION

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=TrGameEven><TD align=left>May 01 08:08 PM
</TD><TD>
MLB
</TD><TD>STRAIGHT BET
[975] CHICAGO WHITE SOX -107 ( ACTION )

So for those of you who want to follow played this today

[906] PHI PHILLIES -110 ( ACTION )

It may have already started so I'll get more plays for today coming up

allin808

EOG Member
Re: GOAL: EVERYONE MAKE MONEY

Sorry about that phillies game already started here is the rest of my plays for today

3 stars - Boston -120

3 stars - Texas - 127

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Good luck allin...already on all 3 so sweep the board. 91023i2ndw;l

allin808

EOG Member
Re: GOAL: EVERYONE MAKE MONEY (3-0) +3 units

Re: GOAL: EVERYONE MAKE MONEY (3-0) +3 units

Well started the thread with a good start officially posted at (3-0) and unofficially (10-0) not posted. Yes I am having a good start but my goal is to make everyone money so hopefully my streaks continue. Here is my play today. So total posted record is 3 stars at 7-2.

3 STARS
<TABLE class=WagerTable cellSpacing=2 width="100%" border=0 cellpading="1"><TBODY><TR><TD>May 04</TD><TD>MLB [927] LA ANGELS -115 [Action] </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Saunders the only healthy starter will hold down the fort. I don't think the A's have enough run power to keep up. I think angels win by 4 with Saunders and I hope the bullpen will hold the lead

3 STARS
<TABLE class=WagerTable cellSpacing=2 width="100%" border=0 cellpading="1"><TBODY><TR><TD>May 04</TD><TD>MLB [920] NY YANKEES -115 [Action]
The rivalry continues in the new stadium. I think the heart of the team Jeter and Posada will win it for them. It will come down with the Yankees bullpen who will shut it down.
Good luck and lets make money:yankcl:

allin808

EOG Member

Well my undefeated streak has finally ended I'm unoffiically 11-1 (not posted) 4-1 (posted). I called it correctly with Angels yesterday, I should have made it a 5 star. Read it wrong with the Yankees, had a funny feeling after the rain delay. Been out all day and was unable to post the following but for record purposes here is my card for today

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="90%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=TrGameEven><TD vAlign=center>3 STARS

May 05 05:21 PM
</TD><TD>
MLB

</TD><TD>STRAIGHT BET
[966] LA DODGERS -118 ( ACTION )
3 STARS
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="90%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=TrGameOdd><TD vAlign=center>May 05 05:21 PM </TD><TD>
MLB
</TD><TD>STRAIGHT BET
[961] PHI PHILLIES +117 ( ACTION )</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

4 STAR
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="90%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=TrGameOdd><TD vAlign=center>May 05 05:21 PM </TD><TD>
MLB
</TD><TD>STRAIGHT BET
[955] MIL BREWERS -103 ( ACTION )</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Good luck Lets Make Money! :houra

allin808

EOG Member

Still going strong went 3-0 yesterday so with a record of unofficially 14-1 (not posted) and 7-1 posted so I am so I am up +585. Been feeling good on my picks. Here is my posted record

5 Stars
4 Stars - 1-0
3 Stars - 6-1
2 Stars
1 Star

Here is my card for today:
3 STARS
MLB [1911] 1H SFO GIANTS +120 [R JOHNSON -L/U JIMENEZ -R]
I think Randy will have a strong start against a struggling Jimenez. Giants on a roll with a road win yesterday and come out swinging. Not sure if Randy and the bullpen may last and that is why I took the first 5 innings. Giants will take a 2-0 lead by the 3rd inning

3 STARS
MLB [917] MIN TWINS -113 [Action]
Feeling good with a undefeated Slowley against a strugglinig Henrickson. I don't think it will be a pretty win. If Twins provide SLowley with some runs, Slowley will give up some runs but will get his 5th win.

Good Luck and lets make some money

allin808

EOG Member

Wow bad couple games which brings my posted record to 7-3. Ready to get back on track. Here is my play for today

4 STARS
<TABLE class=WagerTable cellSpacing=2 width="100%" border=0 cellpading="1"><TBODY><TR><TD>May 08</TD><TD>MLB [929] TOR BLUE JAYS -112 [Action]
I think Richmond will shut down a team who has a hard time scoring runs. I think the score will be 6-2 Bluejays.

I usually watch lines, and still watching some of these lines. Looking at Detriot and watching NY Mets. Dont' like the line but definitely feel Mets will win! I'll keep you udated.

Let's Make Money.:houra

allin808

EOG Member

Okay that is 2 days in a row of losing with a current record of 7-5. Been focusing on Basketball playoffs and not focusing what usually makes me money. So I'm concentrating this week on baseball to make some money for everyone. Here is my card today:

3 STARS
[954] ARI D?BACKS -123 ( ACTION )

3 STARS
NY METS -1?+105 ( D LOWE -R / JO SANTANA-L )

:med3d-tahiti:

Wish you the best as a Braves Fan I can't really root for the -1.5 play against my boys,but that doesn't mean its a bad pick. I am trying hard to picture how the Braves will score against the mighty Santana and the only way I see is if the fielders for the Muts make a few errors and the Braves get lucky.

allin808

EOG Member

Thinking very highly of Santana and the Mets. Santana will pitch 8 solid innings with K Rod shutting it down. Losing Chipper is big which means low scoring for Atlanta. Final Score Prediction 4-1 Adding these plays:

3 STARS
MU [5252] BRAVES RUNS UN u3-110

3 STARS
MU [5102] METS (1ST TO SCORE) -130