Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

PITCHING STATSPitcher IP PC H ER BB K
Wakefield 5.0 102 7 5 4 5

=13 points

Ouch

that closes the door on this week. Nice win for my opponent, too much to come back from.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

mof i have like 70 more than u this week and im losing by a lot more...LOL

wtf :)

mofome

Banned

mof i have like 70 more than u this week and im losing by a lot more...LOL

wtf :)

you have made a lot of posts about it too. I have no of, c (my fault) and lost 3 wins due to blow saves, and im going vs closers who get saves every day and ww guys who rake this week.

mofome

Banned

and babe jones. they're lighting you up. shockingly enough.

i dont know anything though.

:houra

biggamer3

EOG Master

Lilly was awesome tonight.
Fuentes has been shit so far though.

Joe Fuckin Mauer has come back with a bang

mofome

Banned

i dont even know what i offered, you have time to make a move to get another closer if you made the deal. plenty of teams have 3 closers with a guy on the bench.

counter if you like.

biggamer3

EOG Master

MC you got fucked this week, Cee had every hitter have their career week ALL at the same time.

Its really sick to see each player get him 20+ points.

MO its hilarious to see TTP get 60 points from closers!

Mo Lilly and Hunter still WW junk?

told you that Bruce sucks, inconsistent batter.

HAHA me loves to kid the Mo man

mofome

Banned

MC you got fucked this week, Cee had every hitter have their career week ALL at the same time.

Its really sick to see each player get him 20+ points.

MO its hilarious to see TTP get 60 points from closers!

Mo Lilly and Hunter still WW junk?

told you that Bruce sucks, inconsistent batter.

HAHA me loves to kid the Mo man

ttp got a lot of points from some interesting players and a win from wake today...all good. nice week.

send me a real deal offer.

bruce is young, he'll get better as the year goes on, he'll have 35 point weeks and 4 point weeks.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo the problem is we value guys differently

On the offer you gave me you included Ervin like he is a throw in, i picked him in the 7th round knowing he will be out a month, so i value him very highly as he is a K machine and an inning eater for a solid team and he is back in a week

mofome

Banned

i didnt put him in like a throw in.

nevermind. too dramatic just asking you to make a counter.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Na, wont make a counter because if you dont like it you will make a big deal, even if someone makes me a shit offer which many have i just respond why i dont like it, not make a fuss.

If you are willing to work on a deal i will work on trading with you

mofome

Banned

Na, wont make a counter because if you dont like it you will make a big deal, even if someone makes me a shit offer which many have i just respond why i dont like it, not make a fuss.

If you are willing to work on a deal i will work on trading with you

no i dont make a big deal unless you offer something you know is silly. I sent you a deal you said it was close. im trying to work on a deal.

you're not my girlfriend, stop thinking about so much, just make a counter jesus. its a fantasy trade.

Timetopay

EOG Master

waz up mo

lucky week. Any thing can happen in one week thats why these weekly side bets are kind of dumb

I would appreciate if you took a hundy off our wager to pay back for the pizza so we square.

By the way I will take it out on team tripper next week with all my two starts against fat ass Sabathia and wouldnt trade Haren fo Johan :)

biggamer3

EOG Master

HAHA

TTP i thought you would use that crying gif for all the times Mo was pissed about Butler and your saves!

You really dont know what will happen on a week to week basis, proof is the week Cee is having, that is retarded how good his team has been hitting this week.

mofome

Banned

HAHA

TTP i thought you would use that crying gif for all the times Mo was pissed about Butler and your saves!

You really dont know what will happen on a week to week basis, proof is the week Cee is having, that is retarded how good his team has been hitting this week.

ive seen people 'crying' all week. wins that should have been, 2nd most points and losing. people do the same things i do, which is just normal posting, but its always a big deal if i do it because i post everything more because i am here all day because I work here. If people could only figure that out.

lets now work on a deal.

Timetopay

EOG Master

HAHA

nah. Frustrating when a pick up does well. I know I wanted to beat down Capper for getting Duke and his shutout on me:hangt

The truth is I obviously didnt know Butler would hit like this but he hit 340 vs lefties last year and got to play 4 of the worst lefties you will ever see.

So figure I would get 10 to 15 points out of him while Delgado was day to day. Hate playing day to day guys cause they always out a week or 15 days

tripp

EOG Master

should be a good week ttp, but id say 75% chance you win. that's why i needed this week vs chute, but doesn't look like that's happening. will likely be 2-3 after next week.

if johan had two tough starts i'd feel ok about my chances, but he has a home start vs pitt which should be 30 pts easily, and my two starter lester is @ nyy and vs tb. could be a very rough week

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo send another offer this time make it even

We CAN DO A DEAL!

Mo i might use Marshall in RP role vs you and role with 6 starters.

Fuentes needs a week on my bench i think

mofome

Banned

Mo send another offer this time make it even

We CAN DO A DEAL!

Mo i might use Marshall in RP role vs you and role with 6 starters.

come on man, you send an offer, i have sent you many more than you me...try to make one fair and lets deal.

go with marshall...have a good time.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamer TN has gotten fucked this week worse than anyone

He lost both closers,Hanley,and had his Oswalt start vs a no hitting braves team washed away.

J

joeybagadonuts

If anyone is looking for a SS I got a couple good ones I would move for for a 1B or a SP.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gamer TN has gotten fucked this week worse than anyone

He lost both closers,Hanley,and had his Oswalt start vs a no hitting braves team washed away.

Yep he got some bad luck and Wolf just imploded after seeming unhittable till the 6th.

everyone knew Valverde was out for week but he had no RP on his bench to plug in. And for once a scrap two start WW pickup didnt burn me completely as Piniero was solid

This will come down to wire it seems.

I need a gem from Bills real bad tomorrow

rjt721

EOG Master

Shit.

News: According to MLB.com, Boston LF Jason Bay was taken out of Saturday's game against the Rays with a left ankle contusion. It wasn't clear how Bay sustained the injury, but he was removed in the sixth inning in favor of pinch hitter Jeff Bailey. He is questionable for Boston's series finale at Tampa Bay on Sunday.

tripp

EOG Master

wow...very enticing offer mo. very fair and helps out both teams. going to be hard to turn down this one

tripp

EOG Master

sent an offer mo. any interest in that one? kershaw lower than lester, but you keep guthrie who i know you are pretty high on. im sure we will have something done shortly though:houra