Creating A New And Different Contest At EOG

I kinda surf around the Internet and I see the various sites attempting to attract posts and contests to boost potential sales figures with the offshore books. Basically, they all seem to mimic each other. The Internet Sports Gambling Internet is in need of a new contest, something that would capture the jaded imagination of the Internet public in an all-too recessionary economy.

How 'bout a Mofome vs. Doc Mercer smackdown to determine who can post the most posts through July 4th? We need another hero now that Journeyman's Top 40 is as dead as Casey Kasem's Top 40. I choose July 4th because that is the date of the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest on Coney Island. And the number of hot dogs you can eat is about as important as the number of posts you can produce.

Mofome posts on every inning or quarter of every game, and Doc Mercer creams over every segment broadcast on MSNBC.

Let them go after each other. Let the wisdom decide.

But in a contest of this magnitude, The Shrink may have to opgrade the software to include more zeros on the post count.......

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Creating A New And Different Contest At EOG

Nice...all in on Mo. Nobody known to man could win a post off against Mo.

Don't be so quick to enter. I can pull a Vince McMahon turn and make this into a three-way fight by including The General.

His "Good Morning. EOG" posts could bloat a site needlessly with thousands of "Good Mornings."

BUT DOES MO KNOW HOW THE TOWERS REALLY TELL......??

THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS HE WILL HAVE TO ANSWER....

was gonna call ye a douchebag but after reading the whole post decided ye have a valid point. sadly most others could not get past your ineffectual literati. hears to ye jones padnuh.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

JJ,

It's good to see you finally contribute something to the forum.