Baseball Medley Mini Contest #1 Standings

BobbyBaseballs

EOG Addicted
Re: Baseball Medley Mini Contest #1 Standings

Sorry diogee, I got confused with that part on the standings that says "updates every 5 minutes"......I didnt know you put the picks in manually once a day.....I thought 5 minutes after the game ends it posts your win....My bad if im wrong

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

I believe I should be 10-4
Please check.
TY
You are correct...looks like I double graded St -135 on the 14th. Probably took a break with your post highlighted so accidentally started back at that point. Your units have been adjusted from +3.75 to +5.1 as well.

Sorry for the error.

PO69

EOG Master

Looks like TRIPP need to be out of the running for the prizes. He broke 2 rules. Not fair everyone else

tripp

EOG Master

Looks like TRIPP need to be out of the running for the prizes. He broke 2 rules. Not fair everyone else

what is your record in this contest again po?:LMAO:LMAO

maybe if you spent less time eating and more time actually watching the games you'd be a bit better at this:+clueless

BobbyBaseballs

EOG Addicted

Stop lettin people take advantage of you Diogee.........

For the record, I think its bullshit the guy who scammed didnt get disqualified......I had to pick a game I didnt even like in accordance to his record at that time ( I was 9-3 at the time I was forced taking a +140 game to beat him when in reality I could have went with 3 normal games instead and beat him easily).......When you dont disqualify a guy for cheating (This dick didnt even cheat once, he cheated TWICE), everyone knows next time they can take free shots at you next time and nothing will happen......Its like a wide open Jam-your-hole buffet when you let these stains get away with trying to scam.........They should be banned from next months contest as well....Little scumbags

You are correct...looks like I double graded St -135 on the 14th. Probably took a break with your post highlighted so accidentally started back at that point. Your units have been adjusted from +3.75 to +5.1 as well.

Sorry for the error.

BobbyBaseballs

EOG Addicted

You know Tripp is a piece of shit, look at his so-called records picking games from football hahahahaha.......He lies there too

konck

EOG Veteran

And what rules have I broken exactly?

• Lines will be posted the night before, and only games with lines at that time will be able to be used.

• ALL GAMES must be listed in 1 POST *NO EXCEPTIONS*

Get real ...arent you the guy who said players are whiners?????:finger004

tripp

EOG Master

• Lines will be posted the night before, and only games with lines at that time will be able to be used.

• ALL GAMES must be listed in 1 POST *NO EXCEPTIONS*

Get real ...arent you the guy who said players are whiners?????:finger004

lol, yes they are huge whiners. as soon as i was informed what rules i broke i said alright, the picks should not count. i don't see the problem?

btw dude, if you are going to be starting threads pointing out rules, which is fine, you might want to follow them yourself. picking 7 games a day in the shrink contest is getting old when people laugh and point it out to you every day. just a heads up bud:cheers

tripp

EOG Master

You know Tripp is a piece of shit, look at his so-called records picking games from football hahahahaha.......He lies there too

umm..it's all posted here buddy if you'd like to go through and check.

have a nice day:LMAO

konck

EOG Veteran

Wow missed that in the Shrink rules i'll DQ myself and pay more attention next time:shoot:

lol, yes they are huge whiners. as soon as i was informed what rules i broke i said alright, the picks should not count. i don't see the problem?

btw dude, if you are going to be starting threads pointing out rules, which is fine, you might want to follow them yourself. picking 7 games a day in the shrink contest is getting old when people laugh and point it out to you every day. just a heads up bud:cheers

tripp

EOG Master

congrats to the three winners l'kid, dog and konck. impressive records:cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

Info sent for prize winners.

Look for it later today or sometime tomorrow!

dog

EOG Veteran

No prize yet. Has anyone been credited?

Blondie

EOG Master

Dog please check your private messages.

Thank you.

dog

EOG Veteran

Blondie:

You have mail. I received free plays from contests at Bookmaker as recently as the end of March, and they only disqualified me from Streakcatcher after I won again. And that was after this contest started.

I wouldn't have wasted my time posting in this contest if I knew Bookmaker would stiff me. I have an active account there. The next contestant in line should get my prize. All prizes should be awarded.

Chackiee

EOG Veteran

Blondie:

You have mail. I received free plays from contests at Bookmaker as recently as the end of March, and they only disqualified me from Streakcatcher after I won again. And that was after this contest started.

I wouldn't have wasted my time posting in this contest if I knew Bookmaker would stiff me. I have an active account there. The next contestant in line should get my prize. All prizes should be awarded.

I Wouldn't Complain 12io4j2w90

Blondie

EOG Master

Blondie:

You were disqualified in the other contest as recently as March, yet knowing you would not be able to collect the prize money due to not being a rec player you continued to play in this one?

Seems a bit unfair to the others playing in this contest imo.

You chose to waste your time, as you knew you would not collect.

As for the prize money, it is my understanding that it has been forfeited.

Thank you

Blondie

Blondie

EOG Master

It saddens me that we have come to this however, one or two posters can result in a need to enact rules on behavior that should not be needed amongst a group of adults.

Due to consistent bashing in the contest threads EOG staff reserves the right to remove players from contests that do not follow our no bashing policy.

We understand good natured ribbing can lead to a fun environment, but there are those that see the need to resort to bad sportsmanship. This will not be tolerated.

Thank you.

Blondie

EOG Master

Chackiee you have been credited and all has been adjusted.

dog

EOG Veteran

Blondie:

I have been credited for five contest wins this year in another contest Bookmaker sponsors at another site thru the start of April. They chose to stiff me in mid April on another win in that contest just two weeks after awarding me the last prize. The email I got was from the other site indicating that they also thought I won that contest too many times - I wasn't surprised, I can't even estimate how many times I've won something in Streakcatcher over the last couple of years.

I went on a hot streak and my balance at Bookmaker went from < $3K to over $7,600 in the five days before they disqualified me from Streakcatcher on April 15 and has remained substantially above the initial figure since. Still, since I already entered picks, I decided to finish your contest. I would not have wasted my time otherwise. And Bookmaker never contacted me directly, I was only informed that they wouldn't honor Streakcatcher (at another site) which I had won too many times.

I would like to know which Bookmaker contest I was disqualified from in March???
Maybe I was and I forgot I was participating? I was never notified. Please do not try to cover yourself after the fact. Bookmaker was trying to avoid awarding a prize and you should be scolding them, not me.

If I only cared about myself, why would I be posting on behalf of the other players? By the way, konck should get the 2nd place prize, not third, if this hasn't been adjusted already.