gynecologist playoff NBA for TuEs WeD (58-35 +20.39 Units)

Apple

Banned
YTD RECORD: 58-35 +20.39 Units
Playoff Record: 9-5 +2.84 Units

Last 5 games: 5-0

62.3% handicapping this season..

Apple

Banned
Re: gynecologist playoff NBA for TuEs WeD (58-35 +20.39 Units)

PENDING WAGERS:

4* LAKERS to win WEST -150

Apple

Banned

PENDING WAGERS:

1* LAKERS (SERIES) -350

Apple

Banned

0.6* ML PARLAY (-155)
CAVS
NUGGETS
LAKERS

Why not...

hotpiks78

EOG Enthusiast

PENDING WAGERS:

1* LAKERS (SERIES) -350
can i ask you how much your betting when you have to risk 350 to make a 100 ? whats your risk. to me if your not risking 3,500 to make a 1,000 i dont even think its worth it. when you ahve abig favorite , either go big with them or dont go at all !!!

Apple

Banned

why not? Im not rich like you, $40 can help my bankroll..

hotpiks78

EOG Enthusiast

why not? Im not rich like you, $40 can help my bankroll..
im broke, trust me im sure you have more money then me . but when it comes to balls. im sure mine are wayyy bigger then yours. i dont bet 5 bucks a game . you people just gamble to gamble. i bet to win money its not just for my ego the way it is to most of you people. you try to make aliving with this shit. its not gonna happen. if anyone knows the nba its me . and yes i do bet . as you can see i posted plays for tommorow. but i know gambling is dead man. its chasing a dream. these guys make 2 much money to care about the game. the integrity for the game is gone.

Apple

Banned

I'm not tryin to make a living with this it would be too much stress and drama. I've learned to succeed in this game the most important thing is money management and betting within your means. I'd love to make big money bettin on sports, but this is more of a hobby and smaller second income for me. I make money betting sports, for over two years consistently my records speak for themselves. Not much money per say. But money nonetheless

hotpiks78

EOG Enthusiast

I'm not tryin to make a living with this it would be too much stress and drama. I've learned to succeed in this game the most important thing is money management and betting within your means. I'd love to make big money bettin on sports, but this is more of a hobby and smaller second income for me. I make money betting sports, for over two years consistently my records speak for themselves. Not much money per say. But money nonetheless
yeah , well your risk is not worth its reward . i can see how you bet. nothing ventured, nothing gained....

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

What he risks is none of your business. Mind your own...

Agree with Hennessey...whether its $5 or $500...who cares. Hotpiks there is a reason you are broke and Gyno isnt. How ridiculous someone come into this thread and post something like that. Some people just kill me.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

hotpiks is right there is not a lot of value in -350 or 140 to win 40 but that is fine gyno do you it's probably free money. I'm actually surpised that your unit size is $140 from what I have read I would have guessed $30. A $14000 dollar bankroll is nothing to be ashamed of, I'm sure there are a ton of people that are working with much less.

Apple

Banned

YTD RECORD: 59-35 +20.99 Units
Playoff Record: 10-5 +3.44 Units

I believe there is a lot of value in the -350 wager on the Lakers.. I believe there is more than a 77% chance that the Lakers win the series.