A place where friends are always glad ya came, The Thursday MLB In-Game Thread

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: A place where friends are always glad ya came, The Thursday MLB In-Game Thread

This bases season really fucking blows...1 lucky win for every 5 or 6 shit losses. 2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

mofome

Banned
Re: A place where friends are always glad ya came, The Thursday MLB In-Game Thread

jesus, bring in the vet to walk the bases loaded.

:shoot:

mofome

Banned

now clown fuck giles will probably beat me

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

oh my fucking god. 2 and 0 on giles now. holy shit

mofome

Banned

line out. phew.

scotty is terrible. well done manager man

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO Rockies under loses in bottom 9 with 2 outs. Nice to have 4 unearned runs in the game.

My fucking luck is disgusting... 2 out 2 run HR in bottom of the 9th to lose the under by 1.... I would LOVE to ever get one of those in my favor.. Just ONCE... Fuck me.

mofome

Banned

My fucking luck is disgusting... 2 out 2 run HR in bottom of the 9th to lose the under by 1.... I would LOVE to ever get one of those in my favor.. Just ONCE... Fuck me.

man thats fucking ugly.

2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

wow

lopez takes 2 straight fastballs down the middle.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Baseball - 2953 Pittsburgh Pirates -1? +250 for Game
Baseball - 953 Pittsburgh Pirates +171 for Game
Baseball - 957 Arizona Diamondbacks/San Diego Padres under 6? -105
Baseball - 2955 San Francisco Giants -1? +195 for Game (also Giants 1st 5)
Baseball - 1969 Texas Rangers/Oakland Athletics over 5 -105 1st 5
Baseball - 968 Kansas City Royals -1? +165 for Game
Prop - Royals score first
Prop - No score Giants/Rockies First Inning
Baseball - 977 Detroit Tigers -101 for Game
Baseball - 965 Washington Nationals/Los Angeles Dodgers over 9 -115
Baseball - 963 Chicago Cubs/Houston Astros over 10 -120 for Game
Baseball - 979 Toronto Blue Jays/Los Angeles Angels over 9? -110 for Game

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

early games mean nothing if i don't get these last 4. 6 -3 and only up 1 unit. :shoot:

mofome

Banned

oh my god.

snyder does catch a pop up on 3 and 2. holy shit. the fucking bitch got scared of the dug out and he was 15 feet away.

WOWWWWWWWWWWW

mofome

Banned

the next pitch is a walk. holy shit. 3-2 with men on 2nd and 3rd, 1 out, and snyder gets scared and doesnt catch the ball. he just lost his team a game and az backers a bet by being a fucking pussy.

holy shit

mofome

Banned

haren blows the lead twice, to the weakest lineup in baseball, and then i lose because a catcher gets sacred of a dugout he is nowhere near. thats a first.

holy shit.

diogee

Weird...Yankees stadium already gave up 2 hr's

Pop ups or legit power slams?

Both went towards right...

diogee

Mowyer already up in flames.

diogee

80 mph heat by Moyer. Nasty.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

haren blows the lead twice, to the weakest lineup in baseball, and then i lose because a catcher gets sacred of a dugout he is nowhere near. thats a first.

holy shit.

yup. that was nice of him. cost my my under by 1/2 a fucking run! 2348ji23e

diogee

Time for Phi to go to the pen.

mofome

Banned

Weird...Yankees stadium already gave up 2 hr's

Pop ups or legit power slams?

Both went towards right...

only saw pena, he smashed his.

os just miss a hr. boston playing nobodies so im fucked there on bost and overs.

mofome

Banned

boston leaves a man in scoring position vs cy clown

mofome

Banned

lmao

2 on and roberts smokes one to the track but it gets flagged down. just missed a 2 run double.

figures.

os and over byebye

diogee

Twins loaded up with none down...

mofome

Banned

bases loaded, zero outs, morn smackes one, jones diving catch saves 3 runs and then some.

mofome

Banned

kubel first pithc pop out.

twins will only score one. just a joke.

diogee

bases loaded, zero outs, morn smackes one, jones diving catch saves 3 runs and then some.
2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

6 hits and a walk in 2.1 innings and we're going under.

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

diogee

lmao...loaded with no outs and only get 1 against CyBerg.

mofome

Banned

ball fucking RAKED and a jumping catch of the line drive saves 2 more runs

mofome

Banned

lmao...loaded with no outs and only get 1 against cy Berg.

not just that, but 2 balls smashed and 2 catches made in the OF by outfielders who had to leave their feet to make the play.

bloops and infield hits and errors make games go over all day, here 2 rockets hit for outs. just fucking luck. disgusting...and hilarious. under is an awful play with these clowns. winner though

diogee

Holy fuck...Moyer gives up another jack with belt high 80mph heat.

Why the fuck did I fall into this fucking line move.

mofome

Banned

cy sowers getting nasty

mofome

Banned

yanks DP. Cant score on back to back nights vs clowns in their wiffle ball stadium.

over done

mofome

Banned

cy wake leaves the bases loaded. amazing

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

yanks DP. Cant score on back to back nights vs clowns in their wiffle ball stadium.

over done

This piece of shit team just can't hit. On top of it...Joe Girardi is a fuckin embarassment to the Yankee legacy.

diogee

hmmm...another one leaves right field. odd

mofome

Banned

23 hits and the os game is going to go UNDER and im going to lose the os runline

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

taking back the title as the poster with the worst luck in the world. 23 fucking hits and we're under

mofome

Banned

needed minn to score 5 to win the total, 14 hits enough today

mofome

Banned

give me one more run in nyy at least.

come on min score here