Friday Night Drunk Tank: MLB In Game Thread

mofome

Banned
Re: Friday Night Drunk Tank: MLB In Game Thread

2 hits for pitt in one inning and no runs. thats awesome. nym get one out, 2 people get hits, but pitt runs into the end of an inning. nice.

mofome

Banned

4 peolpe come to bat for pitt. 2 just miss hrs and 2 hit singles. that is the end of the inning. pitt and over should be great but

:hangt

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg2" valign="top"><td width="347">LaRoche flied out to deep right.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>McLouth singled to left center.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>Morgan caught stealing, catcher to shortstop.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>Sanchez flied out to deep right.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>Morgan reached on an infield single</td></tr></tbody></table>

mofome

Banned

cc gets a strike call 5 inches outside. thats nice.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

it crossed the plate, it just had wicked movement so to the untrained eye it looked outside.

Mammon

EOG Master

Hamels pitching a shoutout for sure. MY game of the Century for tonight.

Mammon

EOG Master

Lee sharp tonight. But the fucking tribe ....

mofome

Banned

Ump cheating BIG time in the Os game. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

mofome

Banned

Adam Jones was safe by 10 feet and the umps call him out at 2nd. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

2nd and 3rd with 1 out should be the set up, but the ump fucking cheats his fat bitch fucking ass off. holy fucking shit. it wasnt even fucking close.

he should be fucking fired.

Mammon

EOG Master

I feel like the only dope not on the Mets...

mofome

Banned

wow....thats fucking sick.

that ump should be fired right now. just ruined a game completely for no reason.

rjt721

EOG Master

That was horrific. Umps bail out fat boy CC. :hangt

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Adam Jones was safe by 10 feet and the umps call him out at 2nd. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

2nd and 3rd with 1 out should be the set up, but the ump fucking cheats his fat bitch fucking ass off. holy fucking shit. it wasnt even fucking close.

he should be fucking fired.
Very close call...I have it frozen right now. Tag applied to left arm at about the exact same time right leg touches the base (missed the base with his left leg or easily safe)...probably have to call that one safe by inches though.

mofome

Banned

That was horrific. Umps bail out fat boy CC. :hangt

thats fucking sick. thats the worst call i think ive ever seen. changed the inning, and therefore game, completely.

fat bitch cc made 1 out and he gets out of the inning.

unbelievable that retarded fat fucks get paid to do this.

mofome

Banned

Very close call...I have it frozen right now. Tag applied to left arm at about the exact same time right leg touches the base (missed the base with his left leg or easily safe)...probably have to call that one safe by inches though.

looked safe by a mile on tv. either way, no way you call him out. what kind of position was the ump in.

diogee

looked safe by a mile on tv. either way, no way you call him out. what kind of position was the ump in.
Yeah looked like a horrific call to me as well...that is why I rewound and slow motioned it. Pretty bang bang but I've always been under the impression that tie goes to the runner and the ump was right on top of the play. Too close of a call to say out.

Mammon

EOG Master

ump calling outside ball a strike in Philly, under here we come.

diogee

Phillies load the bases without a hit. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

diogee

Nice break for over...0 hits = 2 runs. fuck my life.

diogee

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO I need overs and 14 hits = 4 runs...I need unders and 0 hits = 2 runs. Humorous bullshit.

mofome

Banned

cy niese and his 5.40 AAA era are ready to get nasty.

mofome

Banned

fuck phillies have 4 now without doing anything.

pitcher swings on 2-0, then they pick the ball up as its going foul, then they throw it into the outfield.

diogee

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Nice to have 4 unearned runs for the over players....4th loss in 3 days due to unearned runs. :shoot:

Mammon

EOG Master

As a big fan of my Champs and big bet on them: I'll take it! Cole7 Madsen1 Lidge1

8-0 shut out

diogee

errors only made in unders. overs :nono
Yeah no fuck. 2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e must be nice to have 4 runs off of 1 hit that shouldn't have ever even been close to taking place. :hangt

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

r ya 1/2 3/4 or completely loaded? ya hit double figures yet or what..