Kobe aint no Lebron

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Kobe aint no Lebron

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

talking playoffs buddy. slightly different. Not talking about a team who had already all but locked up the 1 seed.

They lost to my wizards as well. Maybe the wiz are better. I bet on orlando that game, thanks.

91023i2ndw;l

Michael Jordan never EVER took a day off. Post-season or Regular Season. I know you didn't compared Lebron to Mike, so don't take this as a personal shot at you.

mofome

Banned

Damon Jones was on Cleveland last year. I didn't know Lebron got that much better over last year. You don't need to go look at it because it refutes your argument. I understand.

Damon Jones went to Miami as a 35% three point shooter. He left with a contract to become a shooter in Cleveland. It didn't work out.

Mo Williams is a very good player and so are Lebron's other teammates. You said you haven't watched the playoffs. No need to get defensive, that's what you said. Tough to listen to someones opinion that isn't even watching the games.

No, kid, I dont need to look because I already know those numbers, actually. I find it hilarious that you think you are aware of something so well known to anyone who watches sport and I am not. Thats cute.

Lebron is much better than he was a year ago, just as last year he was much better than he was the year ebfore. His supporting cast isnt suddenly great, he is the best player in the game by far. You switch him with any star in the playoffs and that team goes to the finals.

:thumbsup

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Mo williams was given up for nada. there is a reason. lebron is a phenom and he is getting better and he put mo williams on the map.

It's amazing how much credit people give to one player. Truly amazing. The Bulls got Scottie Pippen for nothing too.

The Lakers got Pau Gasol for nothing, does he suck?

The Suns got Steve Nash for nothing, does he suck?

mofome

Banned

Michael Jordan never EVER took a day off. Post-season or Regular Season. I know you didn't compared Lebron to Mike, so don't take this as a personal shot at you.

I would never take anything you say as a personal shot at me. I think lebron had 29 in the game w2w linked?

mofome

Banned

It's amazing how much credit people give to one player. Truly amazing. The Bulls got Scottie Pippen for nothing too.

The Lakers got Pau Gasol for nothing, does he suck?

The Suns got Steve Nash for nothing, does he suck?

it is amazing that people think scottie pippen is one of the best 50 players of all time. oh what mike did for that guy.

btw, since when is olden polynice nobody.

2348ji23e

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

so lebron just wasn't trying when they played the magic or the wizards?

mo, you're so in love with lebron it's ridiculous.

mofome

Banned

so lebron just wasn't trying when they played the magic or the wizards?

mo, you're so in love with lebron it's ridiculous.

I actually dont like lebron at all. I think hes a cry baby. I am, however, a big fan of reality. familiarize yourself with my actual beliefs and then judge them. in love with lebron.

:LMAO

:doh1

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

No, kid, I dont need to look because I already know those numbers, actually. I find it hilarious that you think you are aware of something so well known to anyone who watches sport and I am not. Thats cute.

Lebron is much better than he was a year ago, just as last year he was much better than he was the year ebfore. His supporting cast isnt suddenly great, he is the best player in the game by far. You switch him with any star in the playoffs and that team goes to the finals.

Lebron James average 2 fewer points, the same amount of assists, 2 more rebounds, shot the same percentage from the field and line, slightly better from three, averaged fewer steals, blocks and .5 less turnovers a game than Dwyane Wade but he's far better than him? That makes no sense. Their stats were identical, but he's way better? I love this argument.

Michael Jordan couldn't have taken a team full of scrubs to 66 wins and a finals appearance, but Lebron can at 24 according to Mo.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

it is amazing that people think scottie pippen is one of the best 50 players of all time. oh what mike did for that guy.

btw, since when is olden polynice nobody.

2348ji23e

Scottie Pippen was a bad call away from the Finals w/o Jordan. In case you forgot.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

mo, you have 107,747 posts. no way in hell anybody can completely familiarize themselves with all your views.

whatever your feelings on lebron though, you're clearly wrong in this argument. just because you make a bunch of posts calling those who disagree with you "kid, buddy, pal, etc" and repeat your argument a dozen times doesn't mean it's any more correct.

ATX

Lebron James average 2 fewer points, the same amount of assists, 2 more rebounds, shot the same percentage from the field and line, slightly better from three, averaged fewer steals, blocks and .5 less turnovers a game than Dwyane Wade but he's far better than him? That makes no sense. Their stats were identical, but he's way better? I love this argument.

Michael Jordan couldn't have taken a team full of scrubs to 66 wins and a finals appearance, but Lebron can at 24 according to Mo.

the biggest stat in sports is WINS.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

if u put Lebron on Boston and took off Pierce somehow Rondo and the rest would just be just bums. Just like the year Lebron got to the finals the NBA again found a way to have him have the easy road again playing two teams that have absolutely quit. Running away like cowards letting Lebron dunk at will. If u can't see it then maybe watch another sport.

mofome

Banned

You are clueless.

ATX

if u put Lebron on Boston and took off Pierce somehow Rondo and the rest would just be just bums. Just like the year Lebron got to the finals the NBA again found a way to have him have the easy road again playing two teams that have absolutely quit. Running away like cowards letting Lebron dunk at will. If u can't see it then maybe watch another sport.

yeah, mix and match the teams. Nobody knows what would happen, you guys must play fantasy sports. FANSTASY sports.

JaBrady

EOG Addicted

LeBron vs Kobe - I don't know - it is 2 athletes that are exceptional players. I can see valid arguments for either side - gun to my head give me LBJ with his combination of size and speed

TH - good point on Gasol - just because teams get rid of players for salary dumps, rebuilding, whatever does not mean they are not wanted or that they aren't good players

I have watched every single game of Clev this year including about 15 in person - this team has talent - to say they do not is really a ridiculous comment IMO

mofome

Banned

mo, you have 107,747 posts. no way in hell anybody can completely familiarize themselves with all your views.

whatever your feelings on lebron though, you're clearly wrong in this argument. just because you make a bunch of posts calling those who disagree with you "kid, buddy, pal, etc" and repeat your argument a dozen times doesn't mean it's any more correct.

awww now you're all defensive? sorry. buddy and pal bother you? give me a break.

:shoot:

I am not asking any questions here. Lebron is, without a doubt, better than Kobe.

mofome

Banned

LeBron vs Kobe - I don't know - it is 2 athletes that are exceptional players. I can see valid arguments for either side - gun to my head give me LBJ with his combination of size and speed

TH - good point on Gasol - just because teams get rid of players for salary dumps, rebuilding, whatever does not mean they are not wanted or that they aren't good players

I have watched every single game of Clev this year including about 15 in person - this team has talent - to say they do not is really a ridiculous comment IMO

The cavs dont have anyone, other than james, that is better than butler, jamison, or arenas from the wiz. they cant win with all of them.

ATX

Kobe was never that good. He just filled in the gap for a little while until the next mega-star rolled in. Enter LeBron James.

mofome

Banned

This has gotten boring.

Lebron is the best in the game. People are starting to show some feelings and that is when its time to bow out. not looking for dates, just talking sports.

gl this evening

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You are clueless.

Damn name calling just when I thought we were having a good discussion. Others agree with me, so I'm not alone. Mike couldn't take a team full of scrubs and lead them to the best record in the NBA, but Lebron can. What a freak he must be. Greatest player of all-time....

I'm not clueless, I have watched a ton of NBA basketball this year and I openly admit that if I was starting a team tomorrow I'd take Lebron. I can admit that, but that doesn't make him the best player in the league easily, by any stretch. He's a great player, who has a very good supporting cast, and he's made them all a little better than they are. Like all great players do.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

This has gotten boring.

Lebron is the best in the game. People are starting to show some feelings and that is when its time to bow out. not looking for dates, just talking sports.

gl this evening

Actually people just disagree with you Mo and they're stating their side. No matter how many facts, or opinions are thrown your way, none of them are right besides yours. You can't take into account anything anyone else has said, it's your way or no way... This is a good discussion, not like you to get all sensitive. :+textinb3

:cheers

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

awww now you're all defensive? sorry. buddy and pal bother you? give me a break.

:shoot:

I am not asking any questions here. Lebron is, without a doubt, better than Kobe.

mo, quit sounding like a 15yo. i don't care that much that you have to try and minimize people who disagree with you, just pointing out that it's what you're doing.

lebron is not "without a doubt" better than kobe. that's your opinion, but to claim it as absolute, undeniable fact like you're doing is simply foolish. it is.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

The cavs dont have anyone, other than james, that is better than butler, jamison, or arenas from the wiz. they cant win with all of them.

Yes they do, because they play defense. You're falling in love with offense. You really are. They have players that fit with their system. They aren't a high scoring offensive team.

patswin

EOG Veteran

When Lebron gets a ring its open for discussion, until then Kobe is ahead of Lebron.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

mo, quit sounding like a 15yo. i don't care that much that you have to try and minimize people who disagree with you, just pointing out that it's what you're doing.

lebron is not "without a doubt" better than kobe. that's your opinion, but to claim it as absolute, undeniable fact like you're doing is simply foolish. it is.

This is the main point I think that we're trying to make.

It's not a fact, it's your opinion. There are arguments to both sides.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

[/b]

This is the main point I think that we're trying to make.

It's not a fact, it's your opinion. There are arguments to both sides.

yep.

the fact that we're even having the discussion means mo is wrong because "undeniable" means no discussion should or could exist, when clearly there is evidence to support arguments from both sides.

mo is flat-out wrong, but he'll never admit it.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

When Lebron gets a ring its open for discussion, until then Kobe is ahead of Lebron.

No, we've already crowned the kid the greatest ever with out winning anything. It's comical really. I'm scared to think how bad the media coverage would be if Jordan was playing today. Just wow. 63 on the Celtics? 37 a game as a 24 year old. If people think the Lebron love is bad, I can only imagine how bad it would be if Jordan was in his prime during this media era.

mofome

Banned

Minimize people? Give me a break, you came in here talking like some know it all. Thats fine, but get real. You come in talking down to me, and suddenly you are the victim. Oh often you see this.

Gl man.

mofome

Banned

yep.

the fact that we're even having the discussion means mo is wrong because "undeniable" means no discussion should or could exist, when clearly there is evidence to support arguments from both sides.

flat out wrong? According to who? You and timely?

:+clueless

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

yep.

the fact that we're even having the discussion means mo is wrong because "undeniable" means no discussion is or should exist, when clearly there is evidence to support arguments from both sides.

Michael Jordan was the best player in the NBA when he played. That was an undeniable fact, and no one would have argued with you.

Lebron James won the MVP this year, but mid-way through the season people had Wade getting it. Kobe had consideration after they went into Cleveland and beat Lebron. There were arguments made for THREE guys to get the MVP this year.

Lebron hasn't even played a real playoff team and we're giving the Cavs the title. :doh1

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

There have been 3 people arguing for your point and four arguing against it. Seems pretty even to me, but you may count as 5 people. I'm not sure. :cocktail

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

lol i'm not claiming victim status, mo. i'm simply telling you you sound like a 15yo with your argument.

put your fingers in your ears, shake your head, and keep yelling "lebron rulez!", and maybe a few people will agree with you. the rest of us understand the fact that because a discussion even exists consequently makes your claim that lebron is "undeniably the best" wrong.

sorry, mo, sometimes the truth hurts.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

One person referenced titles. it is neat that kobe won a few with shaq, he never will without him. How many did kobe have before the age of 24?

How many does Lebron have right now?

How many has Lebron won before the age of 24?