How many states does Mrs Palin carry in 2012? 32? 36?

Re: How many states does Mrs Palin carry in 2012? 32? 36?

Might be 40 when it is all said and done ...

None because I will be carrying all of them in 2012. Having Sarah for a running-mate will certainly get us Alaska though. :thumbsup

I would also be interested to hear Doc Mercer's opinion on this if he is around. :pop:

Mitt won't choose Palin .... That is suicide as McCain proved

I dont think Romney is the guy in 2012 The GOP needs fresh blood Mitty is a Mormon and that is strike one with the GOP Evangelicals Facts do hurt ... and that is fact

The Doc is running wild!! What's the maximum number of ghosts that have ever been recorded!!!!!!!!!????????????

railbird

EOG Master

Mitt is part of a cult, I dont vote for cult members. I will vote for Palin.

Blondie

EOG Master

The Doc is running wild!! What's the maximum number of ghosts that have ever been recorded!!!!!!!!!????????????

I am waiting on a modification to be installed that will override proxy addresses to show the person's real IP address.

This should end all of this ghosting that we are seeing. 12io4j2w90

Palin killed McCain in 2008 ... He was better off selecting Jena Bush who are least can get folks like Rush erect without a green pill

johnny bench

EOG Enthusiast

Easy to see with Palin why Todd probably high fives his business partner: "THANK GOD YOU FUCKED HER .... THAT SHOULD KEEP HER HAPPY FOR A MONTH ... THANK YOU SIR ...." THAT "THING" EARLY IN THE AM MUST BE SOMETHING TO SEE ....

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

I am waiting on a modification to be installed that will override proxy addresses to show the person's real IP address.

This should end all of this ghosting that we are seeing. 12io4j2w90

Hooray!

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/PtPRnbSIkjk&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

Munchkin Man

johnny bench

EOG Enthusiast

Palin is like the woman ya pray does not survive a nuke attack on this country .... imagine her being "in the mood" ???