Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Cy Sonny on the league home page. :houra :LMAO

Cover Story Get in the know

Andy Sonnanstine has pitched better and gets two starts. (US Presswire)

<!-- Sesame Modified: 05/10/2009 21:59:58 --> <!-- sversion: 677 $Updated: peterm$ --> Dontrelle Willis returns to the majors this week while Johnny Damon is on a crazy tear. Our Eric Mack and Scott White break down everything you'll need to know to set the best lineup(s) with their Planners. Pitching | Hitting

biggamer3

EOG Master

Cy Sonny on the league home page. :houra :LMAO

Cover Story Get in the know

Andy Sonnanstine has pitched better and gets two starts. (US Presswire)

<!-- Sesame Modified: 05/10/2009 21:59:58 --> <!-- sversion: 677 $Updated: peterm$ --> Dontrelle Willis returns to the majors this week while Johnny Damon is on a crazy tear. Our Eric Mack and Scott White break down everything you'll need to know to set the best lineup(s) with their Planners. Pitching | Hitting
can i have him back so i can dump him together with Davis to WW?

FWIW, Davis HAS to get better at some point no?

he was never K'ing this much in Minor Leagues or last year even.

If he k's once a game he could be average to good for our league

Timetopay

EOG Master

Just incase you all didnt know

Sonny's last two step for team TTP

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff5dd" vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Sonnanstine, Andy SP TB </TD><TD align=right>10.0</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>16</TD><TD align=right>9.00</TD><TD align=right>1.90</TD><TD align=right>-4.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

biggamer3

EOG Master

Quick stat, Billingsley and Haren are the ONLY two starters in baseball to have a Quality Start in all their starts so far.

both of them are 7-7

QS is the most underrated stat out there, Halladay surprisingly has only 5-7 QS

mofome

Banned

Quick stat, Billingsley and Haren are the ONLY two starters in baseball to have a Quality Start in all their starts so far.

both of them are 7-7

QS is the most underrated stat out there, Halladay surprisingly has only 5-7 QS

qs is an overrated statistic imo.

mofome

Banned

the best

<table width="100%" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="NHLsubheadingStats" style="background-color: rgb(0, 5, 114); color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" colspan="15" nowrap="nowrap"> Pitching</td></tr><tr class="bsubcontentStats" style="background-color: rgb(142, 141, 140); color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><td>G</td><td>GS</td><td>W</td><td>L</td><td>SV</td><td>IP</td><td>H</td><td>R</td><td>ER</td><td>BB</td><td>K</td><td>CG</td><td>SHO</td><td>ERA</td><td>WHIP</td></tr><tr class="tro"><td>7</td><td>7</td><td>6</td><td>1</td><td>0</td><td>53.0</td><td>34</td><td>4</td><td>3</td><td> 8 </td><td>59</td><td> 4</td><td>2</td><td>0.51</td><td>0.79</td></tr></tbody></table>

mofome

Banned

mo sent u something

Lots of studs involved in that one! I would not have a ss, i get worse at sp, and i get back some nice ofs and get better at 2b. i would have to hit the ww for a ss and im pretty set in the of as it, dont need to get more guys than im giving since i have a bunch of ofs i like already. nick we could make room for haha but giving greinke and reyes and size was a lot in one deal. i like greinke, reyes and size more than all the players i was getting back. That said, it was not bad. I cant trade reyes at this point in the week though without being able to make another deal to get a decent SS off someone else. Landing my os is always enticing though.

:cocktail

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo, u fail to mention that Brob is a super 2B as well and a huge upgrade there as is Werth over BJ in OF.

Would u consider same deal if i substituted Grienke for lesser starter?

mofome

Banned

Mo, u fail to mention that Brob is a super 2B as well and a huge upgrade there as is Werth over BJ in OF.

Would u consider same deal if i substituted Grienke for lesser starter?

I fail to mention the upgrade at 2b when I say:

i get back some nice ofs and get better at 2b.

:+clueless

I love rob and the Ofs.

mofome

Banned

well im not going to be able to deal reyes at this point i the week and I know you want him i a deal. so maybe we cant get anything done, i just would have to get back a ss better than cabrera in oakland.

biggamer3

EOG Master

U like the kid Cabrera from Cleveland, seems solid so far

U like Chipper at all, i can throw him in and add Wright instead of Reyes

mofome

Banned

na, hes a dookie shooter too. getting that much worse at 1 position is rough. i can do it, but would have to do it at the beginning of a weak when i can try and negotiate for another ss before the next scoring period.

im heading to the gym. wont be back for an hour.

rjt721

EOG Master

RJT u here

how about Ervin and kakis for Liriano and hanley?
Nah. Leaves me without a SS. And I traded Beltran, who's better than Kakis, as the main piece to get Hanley. A great SS is much more valuable than an elite OF.

Timetopay

EOG Master

rjt could not do that one.

nice package but gave up pedroia and harang to get hally and dont see that as much better if at all.

mofome

Banned

Tori Hunter on adam jones

Torii Hunter on Jones:

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> "They say that he has the same abilities that I have, but I think he has a little more," Hunter said. "I had a chance to watch him when he first came up in Seattle and he was like 20, and I couldn't believe the talent that he had. I saw all the potential in the world, and I was thinking, 'Just think if this guy had a little more time.' Now, he is getting the time, and he's showing what he can do." </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
From today's similar Sun article.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/b...0,949779.story

mofome

Banned

I love this quote from the Sun article:

Quote:
When told by a writer from a fantasy baseball publication this spring that he was being projected to hit .260 with 12 home runs and 50 RBIs in 2009, Jones scoffed. "I was thinking, 'Thanks for the vote of confidence, you jerk,'" Jones said smiling.

:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

I still cant wait for first illegal lineup

I really think David Wright wants Johan to lose. Every game he pitches he is horrific