Boston season long nba

Boston

EOG Dedicated
Re: Boston season long nba

no wagers for me tonight bud. I wanted to empty all bank accounts for this one but I'm going to keep it modest compared to what I want to do

tuesday

celts -2 15 units
celts over 192 2 units
celtss tt over waiting for them to post up but probably around 5 units

Boston

EOG Dedicated

couldn't stay away I figured the nuggs would be favored by now

nuggs +3 -120 2 units

Boston

EOG Dedicated

thanls guys looking to be a solid night tomorrow is what really matters though

Boston

EOG Dedicated

I wanted to empty all bank accounts for this one but I'm going to keep it modest compared to what I want to do

tuesday

celts -2 15 units
celts over 192 2 units
celts tt over waiting for them to post up but probably around 5 units

good luck everybody

Boston

EOG Dedicated

That's another 3 units on the C's after the 15 unit bomb last night? I feel silly playing them as small as I did, but GL to us.:cheers

I couldn't help it bud. These were also sober bets so my nerves are getting the best of me right now. I am confident but I still might need a few drinks before the game starts good luck to you tonight

Boston

EOG Dedicated

I couldn't ask for a better setup and line

celts -3 15 units

bang scared money don't make money

babaoriley

EOG Addicted

Boston, you've had a great season but why would you risk over 30% of your season winnings on a playoff game involving your favorite team? I've got both Boston bets also, so I'm pulling for you, but man, you've got to stop betting with your heart (i.e. betting on Boston games). I had to do the same with Texas Longhorn games and my life (and bankroll) thank me for it. Good luck, dude. I'm really, really pulling for you.

babaoriley

EOG Addicted

Awesome brother. Awesome. Congrats on both hits. But please stop going so hard on Celts games. You're killing me. Enjoy the hell out of your evening bud.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

haha thanks bud If I see the celts at home against almost anybody at -2 I'm smashing it. After they won the last game I said I would put 10% on anything -6 and under and they put out -2 I almost lost my mind

Boston

EOG Dedicated

2-2
+27.5 units

ytd 455-415-13
+117.8 units

scared money don't make money :suit:

have a good night guys

munson15

I want winners...

2-2
+27.5 units

ytd 455-415-13
+117.8 units

scared money don't make money :suit:

have a good night guys
Congrats, that was as tough a win as you could ever get, especially with big money riding. 91023i2ndw;l

Boston

EOG Dedicated

nuggs -2 4 units
nuggs over 106.5 4 units

I thought the mavs would have showed up to play but it's clear they are way too soft to compete at the level of the nuggs right now

Boston

EOG Dedicated

sunday

celts -2 -120 10 units
celts ml -150 5 units
celts over 185.5 4 units

I'm a little nervous because it looks way too easy. celts only giving 2 to the oragami magic in boston in a game 7. Boston is famous for game sevens all day the magic are famous for folding under pressure and in the 2h. Bang bang

ATX

just take the ML or -1. I can see shenanigans. it's just a bad idea NOT to bet home teams in game 7's laying a low number. the line is about right, I can see this being a one or 2 point game. good luck whatever you decide.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

2-6
-24.5 units

magic played very well tonight and were knocking down threes at a silly percentage. With that said I'm going to find some rope and hang it up. Solid day

Boston

EOG Dedicated

Everything is good buddy just got back from miami for the wifeys graduation. I've been very busy between work and sorting out that trip. I did grab the nuggs for a couple units last night and will continue to ride them until they lose (spread) and at home.

thursday

nuggs +6 -120 3 units