Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

ttp how much will it take for hall?
im sick of -25 from sps
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

ttp how much will it take for hall?
im sick of -25 from sps
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Cee should just be greinke instead. hes 221 points so far...even though he gets a loss in a CG 4 hitter.

:shoot:

upton gonna outscore victoriano, nice deals by me fuck

Cee should just be greinke instead. hes 221 points so far...even though he gets a loss in a CG 4 hitter.

:shoot:

kc offense is terrible , it's like mets offense when sant pitches lol

gamer is bill available?

mofome

Banned

kc offense is terrible , it's like mets offense when sant pitches lol

shitttttt hall aint gonna out score greinke.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I got one trade out with Doc in it and want to see if accepted first then i will open up the offers.

Cee - The only thing I ever busted ya on was that round 8-12 of draft and starting to come true bud. Francour,Floyd,Delmon... Weeks doin good though.

Your team is pretty solid now though. Just need so atleast avg guys who dont give -25's

i like both sps mo. Whichever costs less ill take lol

I got one trade out with Doc in it and want to see if accepted first then i will open up the offers.

Cee - The only thing I ever busted ya on was that round 8-12 of draft and starting to come true bud. Francour,Floyd,Delmon... Weeks doin good though.

Your team is pretty solid now though. Just need so atleast avg guys who dont give -25's

Yeah, good thing i made since nice late pics to counter those piles of shit 2348ji23e

-25s is awful. Last week i had only 50 points from pitching and scored 300 somehow

ttp , what's the deal u have out that has hall in it? Wanna see how much he costs...

Timetopay

EOG Master

Yeah, good thing i made since nice late pics to counter those piles of shit 2348ji23e

-25s is awful. Last week i had only 50 points from pitching and scored 300 somehow
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

you should have won last week.

Tucks gets two pinch hit homeruns to win on Sunday. Fucking pinch hit dongs or u win:hangt

Tucks gets two pinch hit homeruns to win on Sunday. Fucking pinch hit dongs or u win:hangt
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

yeah, i got shit on with luck. Even on plays. Wasn't a fun weekend for me.

Timetopay

EOG Master

hall vs greinke season points sides? please.

You have to remember i had him for first 100 :houra

When I did Randy vs King Felix we made it even.

If you want to do that from today i do sides. But i aint give 60 or 70 point leads. The past means nothing as people are trading for future12io4j2w90

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i didnt have manny, votto, or young most of the week, i'm sure they wouldnt have scored a combined 2 dingers worth a points if they all didnt sit 4 games :thumbsup

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo trade does me no good.

Not even close, ur other offers were much closer to happening

Still dont like Bruce too much

should i even bother offering gamer? Seeing all his guys #1 in their category and all mine = poop?

biggamer3

EOG Master

what positions u looking for? and do u need a sp back?
Send what u feel is equal and we will work from there

Timetopay

EOG Master

i didnt have manny, votto, or young most of the week, i'm sure they wouldnt have scored a combined 2 dingers worth a points if they all didnt sit 4 games :thumbsup

like its cee fault

Manny busted taking female hormones

Votto got swine flu

and Young hurt his back bending over for Millwood in the showers.

My point was usually last day 2 pinch hit home runs dont happen:cheers

like its cee fault

Manny busted taking female hormones

Votto got swine flu

and Young hurt his back bending over for Millwood in the showers.

My point was usually last day 2 pinch hit home runs dont happen:cheers

not to mention stults cg so somehow :shoot:

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo its tough to do Brob and Kakis in a two player package because i would want hammy and reyes and u dont like that.

I feel Kakis is ahead of Hammy and Reyes is ahead of Brob, but Brob is really solid at 2B and isnt soo much worse then Reyes.

Of course i would throw in Orlando Cabs but u feel he is garbage so i doubt we can do that deal

mofome

Banned

why trade me back pena for cheap? Just adjust the deal now. thats too much to give for robo. Like rob, but hes not pena and nolsaco better than anyone.

cee what are u trying to give for a sp.