Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Mo its tough to do Brob and Kakis in a two player package because i would want hammy and reyes and u dont like that.

I feel Kakis is ahead of Hammy and Reyes is ahead of Brob, but Brob is really solid at 2B and isnt soo much worse then Reyes.

Of course i would throw in Orlando Cabs but u feel he is garbage so i doubt we can do that deal

yeah i like hamilton more than nick, which is why i drafted him before nick. nick has had a great start, but ham is healthy and plays in a better place and is just more of a freak of a player. reyes way over rob for me.

why trade me back pena for cheap? Just adjust the deal now. thats too much to give for robo. Like rob, but hes not pena and nolsaco better than anyone.

cee what are u trying to give for a sp.

i sent a gonz/victorino for bill offer to gamer. I don't really like that deal either
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

i sent a gonz/victorino for bill offer to gamer. I don't really like that deal either
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

:suit:

I need to be gonz. I was thinking about a deal with gonz and volq. greinke has more points than the guys combined.

gonz and vict is a nice package.

mofome

Banned

Josh Hamilton, CF TEX
News: Josh Hamilton is ready to rejoin the Rangers. The All-Star center fielder said his left rib cage muscles "felt good" after his final game Monday on a rehabilitation assignment. He will return to Arlington for evaluation Tuesday, when he's eligible to return from the DL for the opener of a three-game series against Seattle. Hamilton played all nine innings in center and was 1-for-3 with a double and two walks in Triple-A Oklahoma's 6-5 loss to Round Rock. He went 2-for-5 with three walks in two games with the RedHawks.
Analysis: Last year's AL RBI leader is hitting .242 with two runs and 10 RBI in 10 games with the Rangers. He hurt his ribs crashing into an outfield wall April 21 in Toronto. He has blamed his bad start on his hitting coach's plan to alter his mechanics, but after a slow start, he has resorted to his old way that worked just fine. Hamilton said he is ready to pop off, so get him active in all leagues for Fantasy Week 6 (May 11-17).

Yeah ,but i'll have trouble replacing two starters. Wit lackey back, i'm not sure if i should even deal. My top 4 seem fine.

Andy as 5th is oh well it seems.

Cee not bad but i have too many OF's dont need more

yeah , that's what i was worried on. You would hafta bench some1 good or deal again

biggamer3

EOG Master

why trade me back pena for cheap? Just adjust the deal now. thats too much to give for robo. Like rob, but hes not pena and nolsaco better than anyone.

cee what are u trying to give for a sp.

Ok, dont want Pena too much, who do u like on ur team that u equal to Pena in terms of value?

Carpenter?

mofome

Banned

Yeah ,but i'll have trouble replacing two starters. Wit lackey back, i'm not sure if i should even deal. My top 4 seem fine.

Andy as 5th is oh well it seems.

yeah just good to have the one guy who is a true ace of the staff. i can play greinke every week, not even look at who he plays, an expect 25+. Lots of ks, no ha, no walks. Its great.

mo, i wouldn't do volq and gonz for greinke. It's a lot to give up no matter who i'm getting back. If greinke falls off a bit then it could be a gonz for free

mofome

Banned

Ok, dont want Pena too much, who do u like on ur team that u equal to Pena in terms of value?

Carpenter?

Not carpenter at all. I like pena.....i was only going to deal him because I could use butler at 1b. i was going to make a 3 for 1 to clear up my roster before the week. you declined so i ended up dropping people.

wouldnt deal carp and hud to get roberts.

ttp would u give me a sp for victorino?

biggamer3

EOG Master

Not carpenter at all. I like pena.....i was only going to deal him because I could use butler at 1b. i was going to make a 3 for 1 to clear up my roster before the week. you declined so i ended up dropping people.

wouldnt deal carp and hud to get roberts.

I dont need Odog in a deal for Brob, i think Odog is WW player, so i might as well play Freddy Sanchez or some WW guy at 2B

Besides Pena who would u deal for Brob

mofome

Banned

Mo how about Kakis, Brob and Werth for Size, Reyes, Nolasco

I like size more than nick. reyes much more than rob. werth just gives me an overcrowded of. good player, better than ricky, but i lose that deal and it doesnt fit my team real well.

mofome

Banned

I dont need Odog in a deal for Brob, i think Odog is WW player, so i might as well play Freddy Sanchez or some WW guy at 2B

Besides Pena who would u deal for Brob

our teams just dont match. i would waive hudson of course if i got rob, but it was easier when i had a couple extra players. You like nick and roberts more than I do, so we just dont match. we came kinda close i guess.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Ok Mo, so we cant have Reyes or Sizemore in a package for or O's

Who is in the package then?

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo i laughed my ass off when i saw some fantasy rankings site have Bedard at like #22 SP and Harden at #30

plus u lost Sory, too funny.

For Bedard and Sory u could have had Pujols or Johan

fuck tuck offered me a deal. I might hafta accept

mofome

Banned

Mo i laughed my ass off when i saw some fantasy rankings site have Bedard at like #22 SP and Harden at #30

plus u lost Sory, too funny.

For Bedard and Sory u could have had Pujols or Johan

Yeah, no I could not have and where does that come from? You're such a strange little guy sometimes. Deals dont work out so you make some rip? I just beat the shit out of your clowns.

pipe down, son.

:thumbsup

Tuckman

Uh Poster

fuck tuck offered me a deal. I might hafta accept
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

i seen u havent declined, not a bad offer imo..would give me the 3rd baseman i have been desperately needing

i seen u havent declined, not a bad offer imo..would give me the 3rd baseman i have been desperately needing

i'm man crushes on long. I'm pissed he's gone :(

biggamer3

EOG Master

Yeah, no I could not have and where does that come from? You're such a strange little guy sometimes. Deals dont work out so you make some rip? I just beat the shit out of your clowns.

pipe down, son.

:thumbsup

Oh man, didnt think it was such a touchy subject was goofin around thats all.

U happen to be the king of trades and have made some awesome maneuvering this year.

Sorry for kidding around :doh1