Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

where's tripp, i need youk
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

Oh man, didnt think it was such a touchy subject was goofin around thats all.

U happen to be the king of trades and have made some awesome maneuvering this year.

Sorry for kidding around

Just think its funny how you act. You always try and make some dumb rip when your deals dont work out. Thats your M.O.

Have your fun, I just replied. You ok? Still hurting after the ass kicking?

:LMAO

ttp, beck and some 1 for hall?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

youk is all banged up, thats why no one else took him. could be a good deal though if he bounces back.

youk always plays regardless if he hurt?

mofome

Banned

youk always plays regardless if he hurt?

no one is too tough for back problems. youk is banged up.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Once i got Gallardo i was able to trade Burnett

The way i look at it, i traded Pujols and Aj plus scraps for Lee, Gallardo, Youk and Atkins

atleast tripp can get kotchman back into the lineup now

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo wat say you about my last trade?

PS Willy Taveres has a career day, thank god he was on bench since Chute is stacked

mofome

Banned

how does pelfrey get a deal done. ok, i will make this deal but only if im getting pelf too. ok, but in that case i am going to insist on getting randy winn. ok. deal.

biggamer3

EOG Master

how does pelfrey get a deal done. ok, i will make this deal but only if im getting pelf too. ok, but in that case i am going to insist on getting randy winn. ok. deal.

Na, Pelf didnt make the deal, Atkins made me think i gotta do it as i like him for DH spot a lot.

Woulda thought real hard if it was just Youk for AJ, but Atkins included made me really want to accept

mofome

Banned

ok guys im gonna have sex with my 20 year old lady friend. hopefully shes really 20.

be back in a bit possibly

mofome

Banned

choo, shields and teix for johan? shit ttp rapes tn. no wonder we dont have review.

2348ji23e

Timetopay

EOG Master

ummm

I had just given up pedroia and harang for Doc which is pretty much Tex and Shields.

To get Johan he threw in a middle OF.

Top 5 starters will not go cheap at all.

Cee just offered Adrain and Victoino for Bills and I gave him the top sp in the game. I would reverse if he feels that way at all

hated losing the two steps from Shields next week. Teix is going to be a stud now that Arod is back and choo is solid. I get the best pitcher in baseball bar none.

May have given a bit more than I wanted to but you have to pay for the best.