Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

4 pitch walk by Nathan to start the inning.

gamer, tell him to get his shit together. I need the Twins.

No worries, Nathan is a machine

PS where is Chute i am ripping him a new asshole this week

Mo got lucky he caught my team on a bye week

Any other week i would have beaten his i think

mofome

Banned

No worries, Nathan is a machine

PS where is Chute i am ripping him a new asshole this week

Mo got lucky he caught my team on a bye week

Any other week i would have beaten his i think

gamer i match up for who im playing. i do enough to beat who i am matched up with. one week with ttp i had 3 guys sitting out and i stunk.

Timetopay

EOG Master

You just threw in the towel knowing no chance...

Dont worry yomamama I get Werth and Hunter next. I will bring Gamer back to earth

biggamer3

EOG Master

Brob with a monster night, you know its a good night when chris Davis doesnt lose u points on the day.

WTF is wrong with this kid, he is on pace for 250 K's

tripp

EOG Master

that gives me some hope. need a HUGE game from sabathia tomorrow.

perci had a 15 pt swing for me. looked like he would get a save when tb was up 4-2 with 2 outs then they score 4 more runs, and he comes in and gets roughed up by guys like izturis and pie2348ji23e

biggamer3

EOG Master

perci had a 15 pt swing for me
. looked like he would get a save when tb was up 4-2 with 2 outs then they score 4 more runs, and he comes in and gets roughed up by guys like izturis and pie2348ji23e

Trying to understand this logic, Percy came in a 4 run lead, and was horrible.

thats not a swing, thats like RJT saying he had a 35 point swing with Sonny fucking up last night

rjt721

EOG Master

MC, our teams stink this week. You can't hit and I can't pitch. Going to be a low score that gets the win.

mofome

Banned

wow u know tripp is beggin for a morrow bs and loss would be huge turn

you know my luck. Morrow Ks hamilton but the ump was as lost on the big curve as josh was. ends up a walk. I need a HR for a tx runline win so at least i get something from it. the hr comes up a couple feet short off the wall.

i have boston ff. wake has been great. wake has 4 to work with in the first 5. i lose.

i have oak ff. they lose the ff 1-0. the next inning they score 2.

i need fla. fla leads 4-3 and mil scores 5 times the next inning without getting anything more than broken bat and inf singles. 5.

then last nights 2 out, 2 strike, 3500 loss.

im sure most would be suicidal. I was even without the bases luck. not good.

mofome

Banned

perci had a 15 pt swing for me. looked like he would get a save when tb was up 4-2 with 2 outs then they score 4 more runs, and he comes in and gets roughed up by guys like izturis and pie2348ji23e

that means you got lucky. he would have had a blown save and a loss, but he wasnt left in to fuck up the game. -7.7 is better than -14 or whatever. he was terrible.

mofome

Banned

Trying to understand this logic, Percy came in a 4 run lead, and was horrible.

thats not a swing, thats like RJT saying he had a 35 point swing with Sonny fucking up last night

perc came in with a 6 run lead i think.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo i really think its time to step away from the gambling aspect for a week or so.

Thats what i do when i get a real tough beat, you regain focus the next week and bet rationally

mofome

Banned

Mo i really think its time to step away from the gambling aspect for a week or so.

Thats what i do when i get a real tough beat, you regain focus the next week and bet rationally

im ok

im up for the week. had some insanely bad beats again today. life goes on. better than thinking about whatever is going on at home.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Pretty sure this is the worst offensive lineup i have seen in years.

Tony Clark would be like Babe Ruth if he was playing today

<table class="yspwhitebg" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="ysprow1" align="right"><td align="left">F. Lopez 2b</td> <td>3</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.321</td> <td width="9">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> G. Parra cf-lf</td> <td>3</td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.333</td> <td width="9">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> J. Upton rf</td> <td>2</td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>.299</td> <td width="9">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> S. Drew ss</td> <td>3</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>.213</td> <td width="9">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> E. Byrnes lf</td> <td>3</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>2</td> <td>.200</td> <td width="9">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> J. Gutierrez p</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.000</td> <td width="9">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> E. Vasquez p</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.000</td> <td width="9">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> M. Montero c</td> <td>2</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.245</td> <td width="9">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> C. Tracy 1b</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.205</td> <td width="9">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> A. Ojeda 3b</td> <td>2</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>.304</td> <td width="9">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> B. Augenstein p</td> <td>2</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>.000</td> <td width="9">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> S. Schoeneweis p</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.000</td> <td width="9">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> C. Young cf</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.186</td> <td width="9">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

biggamer3

EOG Master

im ok

im up for the week. had some insanely bad beats again today. life goes on. better than thinking about whatever is going on at home.

:cheers

I tend to just brush off weeks where i go like 5-21

But when i have the 4 teamer lose in crazy fashion, that usually stings regardless if i was up for the week

Pretty sure this is the worst offensive lineup i have seen in years.

Tony Clark would be like Babe Ruth if he was playing today

<TABLE class=yspwhitebg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left>F. Lopez 2b</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.321</TD><TD width=9>

</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left>G. Parra cf-lf</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.333</TD><TD width=9>

</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left>J. Upton rf</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.299</TD><TD width=9>

</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left>S. Drew ss</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>.213</TD><TD width=9>

</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left>E. Byrnes lf</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>.200</TD><TD width=9>

</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left>J. Gutierrez p</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.000</TD><TD width=9>

</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left>E. Vasquez p</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.000</TD><TD width=9>

</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left>M. Montero c</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.245</TD><TD width=9>

</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left>C. Tracy 1b</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.205</TD><TD width=9>

</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left>A. Ojeda 3b</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>.304</TD><TD width=9>

</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left>B. Augenstein p</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>.000</TD><TD width=9>

</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left>S. Schoeneweis p</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.000</TD><TD width=9>

</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left>C. Young cf</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.186</TD><TD width=9>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Timely would rate that team ahead of mine though.:hangt

mofome

Banned

:cheers

I tend to just brush off weeks where i go like 5-21

But when i have the 4 teamer lose in crazy fashion, that usually stings regardless if i was up for the week

if i go 15-7 and i feel like 5 of those losses were bad ones...i cant sleep.

im ok

We may not see eye to eye or even like each other, but I wish you the best with your situation at home. You and your's are in my prayers.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Guys why the fuck everyone attack TH like vultures.

I personally asked him as an outsider for his views on teams.

I come back and he is being ripped to shreds for coming into "our" thread.

I say cut the boy some slack he meant well

PS Zito sucks monkey nuts, and i personally wouldnt take him if he was facing these Dbacks for the rest of the season

Ianetta another homerun

Guy is starting to mash

Colorado scores 11 and my 2 guys get 4 points, your one gets 15.
You have no pitchers today and i figure it is my chance to close the gap. Then team WW goes wild. :hangt Please let me keep it within 100 this week. Chute was not so kind.

Timetopay

EOG Master

lol

team ww keeps surviving.

Soto hit today too from the bench.

I have a feeling this will be your last losing week and then u gonna go on a tear