Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Mo i was eying Werth from round 15, but i had needs to fill with a backup 3B (for Chips) and SP.

Really wanted to take him but felt i rather fill needs then get another OF.

I was shocked i got him after i was done with needs, and i am getting a large return on my pick.

FWIW u were talking up Pacman AFTER he was starting off ridiculous, i dont recall u talking about him before season.

You dont recall? Last year I said that Jones will be the best CF in baseball for 7-10 years. Last year I talked to ceeman about how sick jones is all the time. Please gamer...

:thumbsup

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I know everyone is joking, but I do have some morals..I do not go home with teenagers...all the girls here in Thailand have ID cards and health cards...Damn, I have a 25 year old daughter that keeps ripping me about my fondness for the Asian persuassion...

My life is simple now for a guy in my late fifties...golf, women, and drinking with my buddies in Thailand and Costa Rica...and to add some fantasy sports to the mix is just a plus...see you guys around later, off for some more afternoon delight...

biggamer3

EOG Master

You dont recall? Last year I said that Jones will be the best CF in baseball for 7-10 years. Last year I talked to ceeman about how sick jones is all the time. Please gamer...

:thumbsup
Mo am i really supposed to know what u told Cee LAST year?

And if you thought Pacman was gonna be so good THIS year why didnt you draft him in round 16 or 17

U took Maybin in round 16 and he was more raw then Jones :+clueless

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp first i thought u were kidding with Tallet talk, now i really think u think he is solid.

Guy wouldnt be picked up from WW for rest of season

lol i am kidding.

i think he is better than a lot of the other guys people are starting for 2 steps though. i think tallet can definitely be a good start with the right matchups.

people laugh at some of the starters i have put in my rotation, but a lot of them have worked out better than some of my top guys.

Ohlendorf got me 76 in 3 starts
Tallet got me 42 in 2 starts
Laffey got me i think around 35 in 2 starts

That's very solid production from no names because they had nice matchups and are a little better than people think. Obviously neither are that good, but they are decent enough to give you a solid outing every now and then when the matchup is right.

I wouldn't be suprised if Ohlendorf is outscoring Burnett so far this year.

Viejo, i won't judge you if u are sexy time with grade school girls. I'm not that kinda guy pal
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

biggamer3

EOG Master

VD, i hope u realize i just like shitting around with your players and all.

I think highly of you and i really respect the work you put in for those orphans.

PS i also hear you are putting in some solid work with some abandoned female teens (18+)

You keep them busy with extra curricular activities :3dfesses:

mofome

Banned

I know everyone is joking, but I do have some morals..I do not go home with teenagers...all the girls here in Thailand have ID cards and health cards...Damn, I have a 25 year old daughter that keeps ripping me about my fondness for the Asian persuassion...

My life is simple now for a guy in my late fifties...golf, women, and drinking with my buddies in Thailand and Costa Rica...and to add some fantasy sports to the mix is just a plus...see you guys around later, off for some more afternoon delight...

25? You got pics? Maybe she would love big mo?

:houra

mofome

Banned

Mo am i really supposed to know what u told Cee LAST year?

And if you thought Pacman was gonna be so good THIS year why didnt you draft him in round 16 or 17

U took Maybin in round 16 and he was more raw then Jones

As i mentioned in the league once, I took Maybin because I thought someone else would take him first. I figured jones would slip and I bet he would have come back to me if not for ceeman.

I mentioned on this site that Jones would be a star last year, mentioned it on sbr as well.

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

Viejo, i won't judge you if u are sexy time with grade school girls. I'm not that kinda guy pal
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

some people had ceeman all wrong.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

Its funny the recycled shit talking insults mo gets when things get heated:

Insult A) Yeah mo, you are always right, you've never been wrong and never will be. Can't argue with mo because hes never been wrong. (or some version of that general theme)

Insult B) Yeah, you really know how to run people off of this site. Enjoy talking to yourself! Im out of here.

People love those. I hope sometime people can get some new ones. Those ones hurt mo where he hurts the most. Mo dont want to be lonely.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Its funny the recycled shit talking insults mo gets when things get heated:

Insult A) Yeah mo, you are always right, you've never been wrong and never will be. Can't argue with mo because hes never been wrong. (or some version of that general theme)

Insult B) Yeah, you really know how to run people off of this site. Enjoy talking to yourself! Im out of here.

People love those. I hope sometime people can get some new ones. Those ones hurt mo where he hurts the most. Mo dont want to be lonely.

trust me i got a whole new set comin:thumbsup

mofome

Banned

I better get some pics up for VD to show his little lady. VD, this is going to be the best. Me and you in the same family. omg. so sick.

Tell her to add me on facebook and break up with whoever she is with. She has the shot at dating a professional poster.

mo, this is gay u ripped me. Upton gonna outscore gay man victorino

Timetopay

EOG Master

I better get some pics up for VD to show his little lady. VD, this is going to be the best. Me and you in the same family. omg. so sick.

Tell her to add me on facebook and break up with whoever she is with. She has the shot at dating a professional poster.

we would need trade review for sure if this transpired:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

Not if I run everyone off first. TTP, if a poster makes a post but there are no posters there to read it, did the poster actually make a post?

hmmmmmmmm

What u just described was every post Timely has ever made91023i2ndw;l

man if u got rid of timely that will have been some solid work

mofome

Banned

mo, this is gay u ripped me. Upton gonna outscore gay man victorino

you ripped mo didley on getting long and ells.

2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

josh Hamilton back for 2 games and he has 15. cant wait to see how fast people are like, oh yeah, that dude is sick as fuck.

i not even sure who to deal for . Got beckett on the bench next week. If i deal for sps then i just bench and don't use?

not really sure what 2 do

mofome

Banned

yeah beck is a tricky one.

the 6.42 era is worrisome of course, but even more so is the hits allowed. many more ha than IP. I dont like beck, but you got votto too.

mvp hairston only 27 this week hmm

yeah beck is a tricky one.

the 6.42 era is worrisome of course, but even more so is the hits allowed. many more ha than IP. I dont like beck, but you got votto too.

was good enough to shut down tb and beat garza on me :(

seems like slow starts but who knows wit bases lol

mofome

Banned

I got -9.17 from morrow and tripper guy 27 from cy olhen...i still out scored him for the day.

oij213490

mofome

Banned

was good enough to shut down tb and beat garza on me

Not much shut downs. I think they had the same stat line. beck 6 IP 3 er. Garza 7 and 3 er?

something like that. Yeah , actually i think garza was in longer. But 3 er vs tb offense not bad at all. They mashed bostons other sps in the series i thought

mofome

Banned

This is sickness

<table width="100%" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="NHLsubheadingStats" style="background-color: rgb(0, 40, 93); color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" colspan="15" nowrap="nowrap">Pitching</td></tr><tr class="bsubcontentStats" style="background-color: rgb(142, 141, 140); color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><td>G</td><td>GS</td><td>W</td><td>L</td><td>SV</td><td>IP</td><td>H</td><td>R</td><td>ER</td><td>BB</td><td>K</td><td>CG</td><td>SHO</td><td>ERA</td><td>WHIP</td></tr><tr class="tro"><td>7</td><td>7</td><td>3</td><td>2</td><td>0</td><td>48.0</td><td>31</td><td>20</td><td>19</td><td> 19 </td><td>42</td><td> 0</td><td>0</td><td>3.56</td><td>1.04</td></tr></tbody></table>

tripp

EOG Master

was good enough to shut down tb and beat garza on me :(

i wouldn;t say shut down. 6 ip, 3 er, 6 ha, 3 bb i think was the statline?

era of 4.50 and whip of 1.50 isn't exactly shut down. garza pitched better, but the pen gave up the 4th run for the L.

what u think on ian stewart? 3 hrs in 2 days, maybe he's heatups?