Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

im in for 1.04 whip man.

He's almost hoffman whip
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

i wouldn;t say shut down. 6 ip, 3 er, 6 ha, 3 bb i think was the statline?

era of 4.50 and whip of 1.50 isn't exactly shut down. garza pitched better, but the pen gave up the 4th run for the L.

garza is a lot better than mr beck at this point in his career. But, beck can still have flashes of greatness, hes just too reliant on 2 pitches.

tripp

EOG Master

This is sickness

<table width="100%" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="NHLsubheadingStats" style="background-color: rgb(0, 40, 93); color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" colspan="15" nowrap="nowrap">Pitching</td></tr><tr class="bsubcontentStats" style="background-color: rgb(142, 141, 140); color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><td>G</td><td>GS</td><td>W</td><td>L</td><td>SV</td><td>IP</td><td>H</td><td>R</td><td>ER</td><td>BB</td><td>K</td><td>CG</td><td>SHO</td><td>ERA</td><td>WHIP</td></tr><tr class="tro"><td>7</td><td>7</td><td>3</td><td>2</td><td>0</td><td>48.0</td><td>31</td><td>20</td><td>19</td><td> 19 </td><td>42</td><td> 0</td><td>0</td><td>3.56</td><td>1.04</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg4" align="left"><td>INN</td><td>W</td><td>L</td><td>S</td><td>K</td><td>BBI</td><td>ERA</td><td>WHIP</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="center">56.0</td><td align="center">3</td><td align="center">4</td><td align="center">0</td><td align="center">56</td><td align="center">9</td><td align="center">2.09</td><td align="center">0.86</td></tr></tbody></table>

so what would this be exactly? sickness x3?oij213490

mofome

Banned

im in for 1.04 whip man.

He's almost hoffman whip
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

yeah it sucks that had had so many walks in a couple games or his whip is under 0.99. Thats what I need.

:houra

rjt721

EOG Master

News: Victor Martinez homered on Mark Buehrle's seventh pitch of the game Wednesday, and Ryan Garko added a two-run blast in the fourth to give Cliff Lee (2-5) his first victory in nearly a month.
Analysis: Martinez is having an outstanding comeback season. Consider him the best catcher in Fantasy Baseball and a must-start in all leagues through thick and thin. Don't you dare sit this beast in Fantasy Week 7 (May 18-24).

Monster. :+excited-

under 1.00 is nuts lol

im lucky if my sps under 2.00

mofome

Banned

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg4" align="left"><td>INN</td><td>W</td><td>L</td><td>S</td><td>K</td><td>BBI</td><td>ERA</td><td>WHIP</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="center">56.0</td><td align="center">3</td><td align="center">4</td><td align="center">0</td><td align="center">56</td><td align="center">9</td><td align="center">2.09</td><td align="center">0.86</td></tr></tbody></table>

so what would this be exactly? sickness x3?oij213490

Haren is sick, no doubt. His IP/HA numbers wouldnt be better than garzas if they switched schedules though. Let me get Garza traded to the NL West please. Send him to LAD for ker.

:houra

mofome

Banned

rjt, who do you like more b/w peavy and liri? Send me offers with one and put ut in it.

o dog is sic, no doubt, but thats enough odog.

rjt721

EOG Master

2009 Stats <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg4" align="left"><td>INN</td><td>W</td><td>L</td><td>S</td><td>K</td><td>BBI</td><td>ERA</td><td>WHIP</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="center">34.7</td><td align="center">1</td><td align="center">4</td><td align="center">0</td><td align="center">21</td><td align="center">13</td><td align="center">7.27</td><td align="center">1.85</td></tr></tbody></table>

Beat that. oij213490

mofome

Banned

2009 Stats <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg4" align="left"><td>INN</td><td>W</td><td>L</td><td>S</td><td>K</td><td>BBI</td><td>ERA</td><td>WHIP</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="center">34.7</td><td align="center">1</td><td align="center">4</td><td align="center">0</td><td align="center">21</td><td align="center">13</td><td align="center">7.27</td><td align="center">1.85</td></tr></tbody></table>

Beat that. oij213490

who is the cee?

mofome

Banned

<table width="100%" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="NHLsubheadingStats" style="background-color: rgb(0, 5, 114); color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" colspan="15" nowrap="nowrap">Pitching</td></tr><tr class="bsubcontentStats" style="background-color: rgb(142, 141, 140); color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><td>G</td><td>GS</td><td>W</td><td>L</td><td>SV</td><td>IP</td><td>H</td><td>R</td><td>ER</td><td>BB</td><td>K</td><td>CG</td><td>SHO</td><td>ERA</td><td>WHIP</td></tr><tr class="tro"><td>7</td><td>7</td><td>6</td><td>1</td><td>0</td><td>53.0</td><td>34</td><td>4</td><td>3</td><td> 8 </td><td>59</td><td> 4</td><td>2</td><td>0.51</td><td>0.79</td></tr></tbody></table>

mofome

Banned

<table width="100%" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="NHLsubheadingStats" style="background-color: rgb(196, 30, 58); color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" colspan="15" nowrap="nowrap"> Pitching</td></tr><tr class="bsubcontentStats" style="background-color: rgb(142, 141, 140); color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><td>G</td><td>GS</td><td>W</td><td>L</td><td>SV</td><td>IP</td><td>H</td><td>R</td><td>ER</td><td>BB</td><td>K</td><td>CG</td><td>SHO</td><td>ERA</td><td>WHIP</td></tr><tr class="tro"><td>2</td><td>2</td><td>1</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>10.0</td><td>5</td><td>1</td><td>0</td><td> 2 </td><td>9</td><td> 0</td><td>0</td><td>0.00</td><td>0.70</td></tr></tbody></table>

Chris Carpenter (oblique) threw a bullpen session Tuesday and reported no problems.
Carpenter will throw another session Friday and if that goes well, he should rejoin the Cardinals next week.

uh oh

rjt721

EOG Master

rjt, who do you like more b/w peavy and liri? Send me offers with one and put ut in it.

o dog is sic, no doubt, but thats enough odog.
The thought of trading Utley makes me sad. And now Aaron Hill's hurt. Sounds like it's not serious, though. That pussy better not miss time with a bruised shin.

I'm done making offers for a bit. Pretty content with my team. I'll listen to offers, but probably won't be making any for a while.

not sure , thought it was floyd. but he's 2-3

mofome

Banned

not sure , thought it was floyd. but he's 2-3

cee how does mo get 1B from you?

:pop:

cee how does mo get 1B from you?

not sure what i'm gonna be looking to get back right now.

I'll prolly wait til the weekend and deal with shit on sunday

rjt721

EOG Master

who is the cee?

Sonnanstine. But the bum did still manage to dominate the Yanks in that Little League park a couple starts ago.

I know cee dont start 3 1b
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

maybe u can edit eligibility and make one 3b for me :+clueless

mofome

Banned

not sure what i'm gonna be looking to get back right now.

I'll prolly wait til the weekend and deal with shit on sunday

then things dont get done on time. thats what people tried to do this week.

I need to get gonz/vict for garza and something.

then things dont get done on time. thats what people tried to do this week.

I need to get gonz/vict for garza and something.

no worries, i'll get stuff done. gotta figure out a game plan for myself 1st tho

TN, did you catch when TTP picked up El Duque a few weeks ago? That was comedy. I hear 67-year-old pitchers with no job rack up huge pts in fantasy.

surprised it didnt work out for him. He has been the King of the Wire this year. Very good at looking for weekly matchups like when Butler faced 4 or 5 lefties in one week and hits lefties at over .300 lifetime. People think it is crazy luck. I think it is crazy like a fox.

tripp

EOG Master

:LMAO

Crazy thing is Bonds would still be a very nice starter if some team would just sign him. He'd still draw a lot of walks and give you power.

I loved owning Bonds back in the day.

Timetopay

EOG Master

surprised it didnt work out for him. He has been the King of the Wire this year. Very good at looking for weekly matchups like when Butler faced 4 or 5 lefties in one week and hits lefties at over .300 lifetime. People think it is crazy luck. I think it is crazy like a fox.

Actually Butler 340 off lefties 91023i2ndw;l

Thing was is Moses just had an off weak. I could have gotten rid of like 8 hitters and my two closers and still won.

mofome

Banned

Actually Butler 340 off lefties 91023i2ndw;l

Thing was is Moses just had an off weak. I could have gotten rid of like 8 hitters and my two closers and still won.

hitting lefties is one thing, but the game with 19 was just silliness.

tripp

EOG Master

teix would look nice on tripps roster of yanks.

already miss cano, rivera and cano. i wish i could just draft all yankees and roll with that.:+excited-

tripp

EOG Master

C Posada
1b Teix
2b Cano
3b Arod
SS Jeter
OF Damon
OF Matsui
OF Swisher
OF Melky
DH ?

SP Sabathia
SP Burnett
SP Joba
SP Pettite
SP Wang/Hughes

RP Rivera
RP ?

Pretty sick fantasy team right there. Would have to grab some non-yanks to fill out the roster though. ex-yanks Soriano and Ohlendorf would do just fine.:+excited-